Guest Matt Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 [color=red][b]I was thinking, we seem to get a lot of political posts in the Otaku Lounge. I was wondering if a Past/Current Event and Political section might help filter out these things. It would be a place for people to discuss these things freely. I see most of the thread closed because "this isn't the place for that talk", but maybe we should make a place. Life isn't only anime and gaming. ;) [/b][/color]
Phantom Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 Agreed... the reason this is so short is because i fully agree with Son...FULLY...
Boo Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Or a serious discussion forum. I agree, but i would also agree with the reson wh many wont agree. This will leed to discussions. (trust me. I had it b4 ;))
Semjaza Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 I think it's a decent idea, but at the same time I fail to see how it wouldn't turn into "Otaku Lounge Part 2."
James Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 [color=royalblue]These subjects [i]can[/i] be discussed in Otaku Lounge. I have no problem with that. The problem arises when we get 10 threads relating to a war on Iraq. I mean...come on, let's just keep ONE thread for that subject. That's the main thing. You can talk about politics 'till you're blue in the face, as long as you don't make five million political threads. So maybe just have one thread related to each subject.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now