Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who do you want to see the most?


Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
who'se pic would you most like to see the most from the boards? we already know how some people look like, like nerdsy and shinji, but what about the rest? what about admins? has anyone even SEEN what safer looks like? so many questions, so little d@mn time :rolleyes:
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]who'se pic would you most like to see the most from the boards? we already know how some people look like, like nerdsy and shinji, but what about the rest? what about admins? has anyone even SEEN what safer looks like? so many questions, so little d@mn time :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I posted my picture on the old boards. But I was still hesitant about it, since I don't really like putting my picture on the 'net.
Posted
I'd really like someone to put back that "Faces of Otaku Boards" video back with new faces (*sigh* I need a scanner...*looks at mirror*...and a shaving)
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
d@mn, I must have missed it when you posted your pic, ah well :)
Posted
ok, well, here it is again.

This is the last time I post it tho lol

And yes, I know it's small. I cut my face out, because the rest of the picture is too stupid. lol
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
hey, I remember that pic! I guess I have seen it :D

to answer my own question, I'd like to see adam and safer
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]ok, well, here it is again.

This is the last time I post it tho lol

And yes, I know it's small. I cut my face out, because the rest of the picture is too stupid. lol [/B][/QUOTE]


Lol,i can hardly see your face,What a disapointment:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]


Lol,i can hardly see your face,What a disapointment:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, in the full pic you would hardly see my face at all. I had to cut the face out and then enlarge it so that it's more visible.

I kinda look like a mess of pixels, don't I? lol.
Posted
Lol its kinda hard for me to see it James and im a guy so i really cant say lol.And for Adam's pic i think he had a Avatar of himslef a while back but it was dark and purpleish kinda hard to see too lol.
Guest Trotenks
Posted
That avater that adam had was the adam sander one treble.
Posted
I know there was a Adam Sandler one but i though he had another one too that was bigger and look different too that was him eh oh wells guess i may be wrong.
Posted
Yeah, actually, his old avatar was indeed a darkened picture of him.

I only just saw him recently, he showed me a pic of him and his g/f standing next to each other.

He looks really tall lol. Much taller than me, that's for sure.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well james
with that pic, it made u look like u joined the marines or something [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep lol, the rest of the picture was really stupid.

It was for the last day of school when everyone was dressing in costumes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]oh thats cool
last day of school n u guys dress in costumes [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's kind of a tradition. Some people had really wild stuff lol, but I decided to be low-key.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
ya don't look too bad james, if I do say so :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]ya don't look too bad james, if I do say so :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that's what I thought :D. Here be my pic again...[/color]

****, sorry, it's that big one again...i can't find the editied, smaller version...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...