• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that's what I thought :D. Here be my pic again...[/color]

****, sorry, it's that big one again...i can't find the editied, smaller version... [/B][/QUOTE]

wow, babygirl, your pretty cute :)

well goten, whether you think he's cool or not, I think a lotta people wanna see what safer looks like, we can't just keep thinking he looks like sephiroth in his avatar
:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]*Looks at James's pic then looks at BabyGirls's

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: James is tiny campered to BabyGirl lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*cringe* yeah...DS fixed it for me last time...and i lost the smaller one![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Thank you. hehe

Wow...that's two people who like how I look. I'm slowly climbin' up the ladder. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]James! I told you that on the old boards! Tsk tsk, you should remember such compliments :D hehehe[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]thats a cool avatar james! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Why thank you. :)

Adam is Yamuchi...I am Miyamoto. The perfect duo. hehe

Actually, I'll probably end up changing my avatar in a week lol. I am very fickle...I can never decide on the right avatar.

The Miyamoto one is good tho, but it's not really very "custom". I usually like to make my own.

I might make one with Miyamoto on it, but a little different.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hey James you dont look bad its the pic that looks bad. Its too small. And since when are you an admin? I thought you where a god. [/B][/QUOTE]

gods ARE admins, you silly :rolleyes:

for security purposes, adam is the only one who has the admin title by his name, so that no one else can have access to the deep control panel of the boards

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

gods ARE admins, you silly :rolleyes:

for security purposes, adam is the only one who has the admin title by his name, so that no one else can have access to the deep control panel of the boards [/B][/QUOTE]

There are three levels of staff.

Moderators
Super Moderators (Gods)
Administrators

As you mentioned, for security reasons, it was our decision to restrict access to the Control Panel for 99% of staff. However, this idea has become unworkable. So now, only Adam and myself have 100% power.

Gods are like admins, but with restricted powers. They still have a high level of authority; I consider Sephiroth the third highest ranking staff member here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]baby girl is NOT cute... she is HOT AS H3LL!!!!!!! i just wish i knew a girl that looked half as good as her... hehe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

falls on the floor laughing yeah yeah i know i what you mean bro.

[QUOTE] Origianlly posted by gundamcat17:
the guy yo know brown hair slipknot pin on jacket that one i think im on the right.the blond is my fiance[/QUOTE]

Whoops... I looked at booth of you and thought you where both girls possing for the camera. I just assumed that for the long hair. sorry.