Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who do you want to see the most?


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I wanna see ssj chic's , mystic babe's, cera's, and ginnylyn's pictures.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a pic of you cera, I bet your cute.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd be flattered, except for the fact you haven't seen me...
Posted
[b]I remember in Otaku v2, when before Safer became a Seeker for anything, he said, on a Saturady, that he'd posyhis pic on the Monday next...he didn't. Aw hell,...I was waiting as well,..I started a countdown...not so successful,..heh 5s here and 4s there...so,...I'm guessing he's jus gonna keep us in suspense... again...meh, nyeh, whaever...go figure..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I wanna see ssj chic's , mystic babe's, cera's, and ginnylyn's pictures. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, ginny has posted hers....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I remember in Otaku v2, when before Safer became a Seeker for anything, he said, on a Saturady, that he'd posyhis pic on the Monday next...he didn't. Aw hell,...I was waiting as well,..I started a countdown...not so successful,..heh 5s here and 4s there...so,...I'm guessing he's jus gonna keep us in suspense... again...meh, nyeh, whaever...go figure..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, back then when I said that I was having problems obtaining a scanner, but since I now have one it will only be a matter of time....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...