OtakuBoards

who do you want to see the most?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]is Hbomb even an admin here anymore? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

He's not an admin (there are only two) and I haven't seen him around much.

He's on AIM every so often, but not on OtakuBoards. Maybe he lost interest. *shrug*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deranged Gerbil
hold on a sec, I thought that when safer was a god, he was still considered to be an admin, so your telling me that only you and adam are considered admins, and that safer is merely just a super mod, and not to be considered as an admin?

wow, james has the admin title, cool, I guess I'm the only god around now....

and I don't see why people want to see what other members look like, its not like its important, although I will finally be posting my pic on the boards after I get the malta photos developed....

I wanna see MysticBabe, too, just 'cause she's so reluctant to put it up! lol :D and James, you're a cutie; your pic is just too small hon ;) hehe, and my pics are in my sig, it's just more convenient for me, 'cuz I'm always forgetting the URL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]hold on a sec, I thought that when safer was a god, he was still considered to be an admin, so your telling me that only you and adam are considered admins, and that safer is merely just a super mod, and not to be considered as an admin? [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer's specific administrative capabilities aren't really relevant.

He is to be given as much respect as myself or Adam. He has the highest authority of any moderator/super moderator on our forums.

Guest Voodookanaka
Most of the members are here:

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/otaku.gif[/url]

I got bored with updating it sorry.

Hmmm...im kinda curious to see what Adam, Safer and kuja look
like.

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/otaku.gif[/url]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yall wanna see me... just find a friend that has a PSX and FF8 YES I SAID 8... look at seifer and that is what i look like... thou i dont smile as much as he did... i used to think he was me... that is how close i look to him.... or when i dress up i look like kuja 'sept w/o the thong
and i hate pictures so dont plan on getting one... at least untill i get a IRL date w/ a girl here... any girl will do roflmao[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
but unlike firesuck, I don't give a d@mn about my post count

seriously though, you wanna see a pic of me? I'll post it when I d@mn feel like it! bwahahaha!:devil: