Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I'm just wondering if there is a way to set the colour and size of the text in every post you make? Instead of having to remember to type in the codes every time you post.[/size][/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Egad, this would have to be the eighth time around for that query. Actually, I seem to remember it being mentioned that it would probably come around with v6.
*Looks meaningfully at James*[/font][/color]
Posted
Im on an other Vb forum who has that..... So it IS possible. Not even very hard I heard from the Admin of that forum....
Posted
[color=sienna]Geeze, I feel the pain, stupid stupid stupid vB code.. ide love to have it plain old Sienna every time :) *sends a peircing glance at James* .
Posted
[color=royalblue]No, I can't. Why do you think I hire tech staff in the first place? ;)

If I could make these hacks and install them, everything would have been done a long time ago.

I can do some things -- such as changing the gradients and some graphics.

But I can't produce or install hacks myself. So that's why we have Tech Staff. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=red] It was done on the AE Boards, so it's possible. I never got to fully use that feature, though. The boards soon thereafter were moved ect.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...