Jump to content
OtakuBoards

new and old


Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
how many of you are reallly newbies or were old from otakuboards v 2.0 how many came from the first boards

i came from the 2nd boards:D :tasty:
Posted
I came from the first Otaku boards but there are a few here that were around when it was [URL=absolutergb.com]absolutegb.com[/URL] or something like that. I know thimoc was there back then...and if I had come a month and a half earlier I would have been...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
V2.


[COLOR=deeppink](<''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](^''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](^''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''^)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''>)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''^)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink](<''>)[/COLOR]
Posted
I joined about a week before the boards changed. But if i understood message boards and wasnt confused on site when i first came here than i would have been around for about half a year.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Version 2, I had just reached masterdom after a month and a half...and then it all changed. But, it was a change for the better, I like these boards more :D[/color]
Guest Soft mush
Posted
I THINK I joined at the end of the 1st boards. I remember a notice that said the boards were being updated, but I'm not sure. Could someone find that out for me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...