JCBaggee Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [color=red]I'm Anna! ...I think I know her... ^_^ --J.C.[/color]
amiboshi Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I got wristcutter... I have to disagree with that one...:all: I don't really think I'm like wristcutter...
Solo Tremaine Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 I got Anna four times. I think it's trying to tell me something... But it's hard to choose one thing or the other. In a lot of the questions I found at least three things that I could agree with. Not that it's bad or anything, it might just need a bit more diversification to get better results.
Pressure Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]I'm not depressed in the least. I'm just bitter and pessimistic at everything all the time. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Ah.. I see, my mistake.[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Upgraded 1st Cera 2nd James (note: He is who is not to be mocked) 3rd Anna Nothing changed for me....tell me....how do you get the new people?
amibasuki Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [FONT=arial]well, I got Sere the second time around. then Mist, then Anna. and here's my results for Shyguy's quiz thingy. #1 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" #2 Cera "The Cynic" #3 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" #4 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" #5 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" #6 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" #7 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" #8 Sepiroth " Cool" #9 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" #10 Babygirl "Jedi Master" #11 Forte "..." #12 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" #13 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" [i](lol)[/i] #14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" [/FONT]
SithLadyofMetal Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 :freak: I am...Anna. Never knew her, but i'm sure she's a superb person ;)
The One Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 [color=darkred]I am Anna :D, I made that banner by the way. :p[/color]
SithLadyofMetal Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 :freak: The banner's cool. Are [i]you[/i] Anna, by the way? :freak:
Darkmoon Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 I'm Anne... I took this test like five times to make sure and each time it STILL said I'm Anne... I would have prefered to be myself. I'm not on this quiz, right? Shameful... I bet alot of people would have loved to be me :D.
Dan L Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I took the test three times this time.. First I was LAdy Aspyxia, the Sara, then Sere Tuscumbia.. hmm.. I'm the newbie forum patrol [i]and[/i] a really cool person all in one :toothy:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Why is everyone getting ME?! Man, and it was just when I thought I was DIFFERENT. You people really know how to burst a bubble, don't you? But what's funny? Only the insane people have gotten me . . . However, I kept on getting Flynn, even when I have the "happy answers". Ugh, he'd most likely maim or kill me in some way for that. *stares at Clowmet's dancing Kirby avatar and giggles insanely*
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkred]There there, Sere. I haven't gotten you yet. Hehe...I'm gonna keep trying until I do...or get bored of it... And, Flynn can't get on Otaku much...I read the post by Ravenstorture in the Newbie Lounge...you'll be safe for a little while, at least...[/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Yeah, at least by the end of the school year. Read that post too. And I really doubt that you'll ever get me. You're even more insane than [B]I[/B] am. I did get YOU once though . . . Oo;;
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkred] I'm more inasane then you are? Really? Oh, thank you, Sere. Okay, how do I get to Shy's quiz...? [/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Er. Shyguy should have a little banner that has "Otaku Pike" on it, and his little quizzy is there. I got Shyguy as the first BTW. His little quizzy and lots of other sites . . . Oo;;
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkred] Oh...I see... Here's my results for that one... #1 Babygirl "Jedi Master" Click for more information #2 Cera "The Cynic" Click for more information #3 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" Click for more information #4 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" Click for more information #5 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" Click for more information #6 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" Click for more information #7 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" Click for more information #8 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" Click for more information #9 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" Click for more information #10 Sepiroth " Cool" Click for more information #11 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" Click for more information #12 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" Click for more information #13 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" Click for more information #14 Forte "..." Click for more information[/color]
Acid Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick] This is what I got....I could have sworn last time I got Sephiroth first. :p #1 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" Click for more information #2 Sepiroth " Cool" Click for more information #3 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" Click for more information #4 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" Click for more information #5 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" Click for more information #6 Forte "..." Click for more information #7 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" Click for more information #8 Babygirl "Jedi Master" Click for more information #9 Cera "The Cynic" Click for more information #10 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" Click for more information #11 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" Click for more information #12 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" Click for more information #13 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" Click for more information #14 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" Click for more information Overall I am pretty happy with my results :p [/size][/color]
Shy Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Acid [/i] [B][size=1][color=firebrick] This is what I got....I could have sworn last time I got Sephiroth first. :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Maybe you have changed since then, it has been nearly a year since I first posted it. And yes, the link to my Otaku Personality Quiz is in my sig site.[/size]
wrist cutter Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]And yes, the link to my Otaku Personality Quiz is in my sig site.[/B][/QUOTE] Your poll be whack yo. Ain't no way I be like James. He'd be agreein' with my arse. Recognize.
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [color=darkred]Wrist Cutter, where are you from? EDIT - Sorry, Sere. Shy, I like your quiz. But some of the people in it I haven't heard of...like Forte. Who was he? [/color]
Acid Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]Maybe you have changed since then, it has been nearly a year since I first posted it. And yes, the link to my Otaku Personality Quiz is in my sig site.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=firebrick]Yes, but noticed I joined in July. :p[/size][/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Ok people, no one sentence posts here. Rae, you should know this as well. Considering that you greet the newbies . . . jus a little warning you guys. In my opinion, you need to come up w/ a new quiz there Shy. Update your happy little list of people, and find a new option thingie. But, that's just my opinion. Which doesn't count in the long run . . . >>;;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now