Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What OtakuBoards member are you? Take the test and find out!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][color=darkred] *cracks up laughing hysterically, then starts to sob* I got myself! ...and...you spelt my name wrong. However, I'm on there! I feel proud!

Second time I got Cera.

Fun for all!...or something :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I got you on the first quiz...strange...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I got you on the first quiz...strange... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]Why? Hehe, you must have put in all the soppy *shudder* answers. That's how you get me. I'm not sure why. [/color]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Wow, fame! Recognition! I feel important. I really wasn't expected to be on this quiz, but now tht I am... Tigervx, who do you think you are? Harlequin and I are like, IDOLATRY on these boards!!! Hehehe, milking it for all it's got. Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. But I do like the sayings... blood is too precious to be wasted, that's a good one. And it suits him too. He loves to set people on fire and yell about cheesegraters, but he slept with his head on my shoulder this afternoon on the bus and he looked so [i]adorable[/i]... ummm, forget about that bit. I never said it. You heard nothing.
Thanks, Mnelmolth. Good job.

I got me, by the way. [/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]And it suits him too. He loves to set people on fire and yell about cheesegraters, but he slept with his head on my shoulder this afternoon on the bus and he looked so [i]adorable[/i]... ummm, forget about that bit. I never said it. You heard nothing.
Thanks, Mnelmolth. Good job.

I got me, by the way. [/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Heh, if he hears you said that about him here on the boards, I think he'd kill you...but I guess he would never do that...but he would at least threaten, lol. Hah, Harlequin looking adorable...:haha:

Oh, and the saying on my name is:I am Buddha...whatever that means..[/color]
Posted
[color=purple]I got, The Harlequin the first time, and Wrist Cutter the second time. Why do I get the two most depressed people on the list? Answer:Because Ken isn't on the quiz.

Call me crazy, but every list of the members I have seen, Anna was not listed.[/color]
Posted
[color=red] I am Mitchera...FEAR MY WRATH.

Or I could be Ceritch...FEAR MY WRATH AGAIN.

Or I could be Cermaitch...err, yeh.

Hmm, I don't know why you would be getting a blank page...strange.

[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]I got, The Harlequin the first time, and Wrist Cutter the second time. Why do I get the two most depressed people on the list? Answer:Because Ken isn't on the quiz.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not depressed in the least. I'm just bitter and pessimistic at everything all the time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][size=1]I'm still getting a blank page....Ah, well.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Er...what browser are you using? It should work on almost all recent browsers. Blank page? odd. You should get something, even if the Javascript doesn't work.

Hmm....you just dun wanna take the test cos you're afraid of me, aren't ya? :D

Oh well, I think I did ok, Wrist Cutter, Lady Asyphxia, Ravenstorture all got themselves on the first go..:)

[EDIT]Just in case people are wondering. All the questions are weighted, and all the alternatives are also weighted, and the weighting is different for each person and for each alternative and for each question. Its really a rather large mess. :) [/EDIT]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I took it again and got The Harlequin, then went back and changed the answer to one question and got Deedlit (Kool_Aid13) and changed the question 3 more times and got Harlequin each time.
[/color]
Posted
HAH! I found myself! I don't agree with the answers to find myself but I FOUND MYSELF!

And Bryan, if you EVER try to take over my job, I will first beat you over the head with my Mod Rod, and then send my rabid, killer dustbunnies after you to kill you in your sleep, got it?
Posted
*snickers* But did you know they like my rubber duckies!? They will protect me! *snickers again*

But anyways, well I took it about 4 more times and came up with these results: Sere, Deedlite, Sere, Sere.

So sorry Sere you're stuck being like me! So NHAH! :p
Posted
Oo;; Just what did you put in there to get me? You MUST be on crack. I swear.

And who says I'm stuck being like YOU? YOU'RE stuck pleading insanity! Heheheheheheh. I did like that little bit. I plead insanity! Heheheheheh.

And that still doesn't mean that you can steal my job. However, I seemed to get AJeh, so I feel sorry for him . . . because that means that he's stuck with my insaneness for the rest of time.

*takes the test again and gets . . .*

Harlequin ( WHAT?! ), AJeh ( again ), Mitch ( scary ), Anna ( er. )

Huh. Man, this means I'll have to retreat into the evil identity crisis again, if I answer truthfully and don't even get myself.
Posted
[color=009966]lol Why don't both of you take this to the battle arena. Then I can watch as you battle each other with duckies and bunnies, while both of you argue over which job you will take, and who is more insane than the other!

Well, since the test has been upgraded, I got:

1.)Me! I bet you saw that coming....
2.)Cera
3.)The Harlequin[/color]
Posted
This guy says i'm a nefertimon.......................................................

I must be going crazy I have the intention span of a rodent and he compares me to her? I must be at least 20 times stupider than her and every one else............................................. help me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...