Hinata Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [COLOR=purple] HEy everyone... I'm kinda going through a tough time right now...and I wanted to know how do you deal with your tough times... Do you sit and cry? Or are you the type of person who does something to forget about them!!! I was just bored and I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who does what I do when they're going through a tough time!!![/COLOR]
Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 Uhm depends on what type of tough times. If it makes me depressed I sit there emotionless and put on masks to make myself sound happy to others. If it affects me with anger I normally start writing... If someone I know dies...I cry, then go to the depression thingy, then write, then back to the depression.. And when it comes to money as tough times I just stay pissed. BTW I hope you get through your times! If you need a ear to talk to don't be afraid to PM me!!
Mitch Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [color=red] Whenever there is conflict in my life, I usually write a poem. It is a very good way to vent off my feelings in a creative and positive manner. Most of my best poems have come from conflict.[/color]
Sara Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 [size=1]I rant in my blog. And I pray for my friends. It's the most calming thing for me to do.[/size]
conpiracymonki Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [b][size=1] I'm going through a tough time right now... I just think about it when I have time, and act normal otherwise, and keep it in. Feeling down makes others feel down.[/b][/size]
Break Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]I normally just sit and think "Why?" or something like that. I only usually cry if it's really rough, either I just can't take it or I'm really frustrated with loads of feelings. [/size][/color]
Hyper Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Well I just usually try to take things one step at a time. Ususually its when everything starts to come up. But otherwise I just stay in my room.
Stitch Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 well i think you should just get in out i usually rant about it to a good friend i can trust or i talk to my parents stitch:)
Guest Anakin Solo Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Im the person that does something to forget about it.
Ryan Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick] I am a very emotional person. Very emotional. Whenever something happens, anything bad I either take my mind off of it or cry. I don't know why I cry, it just happens and once I get started I can't stop until I fall asleep. It is just something that happens with me. Other than that I go to church and pray a lot. I do anything to help myself through it or to take my mind off of it whenever I am sick and tired of having to deal with it. Believe me, I go through rough times all of the time. It isn't fun, but it is a part of life. Be strong because sooner or later it is all going to be over with.[/size][/color]
Darkness Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 I write in my songbook. It's one of the things that truly calms me. Otherwise, I try to drown my sorrows in fun.
Dan L Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Depends what kind of tough time. In some situations I just face it and that's that.. in others I mope around for ages until eventually I realise I really should just face it. Sometimes, being a Christian worship leader, I think I do what most other Christian worship leaders do- I sing to God about it. Usually, chords and words just come into my head instantaneously. It can be quite annoying when it happens at 3 in the morning, though.. Praying helps, too..
Hinata Posted October 29, 2002 Author Posted October 29, 2002 [COLOR=coral] I can't believe how many of you think the way I do!! You are all just so cool!!! [/COLOR] ANYWAYS...Some of the other ideas given are cool and one day I may have to try them out!! (clears throat) ANY MORE!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now