Sara Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]...can some of tell us all what you're giving to others for Xmas.[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I make little paper boxes out of wrapping paper, slip a poem and a chocolate in there, and hand them out to people at school. And I give people books. Because books are good.[/SIZE]
Mitch Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I make little paper boxes out of wrapping paper, slip a poem and a chocolate in there, and hand them out to people at school. And I give people books. Because books are good.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] That is so true. I love books, and I couldn't live without them. *hugs his book collection* ahh...books.[/color]
Sara Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] That is so true. I love books, and I couldn't live without them. *hugs his book collection* ahh...books.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]^^ I can only think of one book I've got on my wishlist right now, and that's the sequel/companion to [i]Speak[/i]. [The author's name escapes me. I must be losing my touch...][/SIZE]
Ninjaman Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Boohoo, I can't see the snowflakes! Oh well. Anyways, all I want for Christmas is a PS2 and Kingdom Hearts. And maybe a Game Boy Advance game. And maybe some happiness for my family and friends(in which includes you guys!)....
Neon Phoenix Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 I love the snowflakes, I think they're really cool ^_^ What do I want for christmas, well, I've had my eye on this cute little watch for a while, I keep giving hints to my boyfriend whenever we are out, I hope he gets the picture ;)
conpiracymonki Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][size=1][b][u]Originally[/u] [u]posted[/u] [u]by[/u] [u]Shinobeh[/u] [/b] This is what I don't like. I hate that, when people from England...wait, anywhere say, "English" stuff, I am not English, I don't have English stuff, and I don't have Scottish stuff either! I have British stuff. This really annoys me, i aint getting on to you AJeh, but it really annoys me. I am Scottish, but I use British when necessary, and I use Scottish (as in Scottish bagpipes and so on.) Anyway, just thought I'd state that I hate it ...GRRRRRR ARRRRRRHHHH! Merry Christmas Otakus![/QUOTE] [/size] [b][size=1] LOL, sorry for the mix-up, but here, everything I see says 'Made in England', and not 'Made in Britain'. And since you like your stuff, I can't exactly say British stuff is rubbish. But seen as though every Englishman to pass by this thread has made a bad comment, I can safely say I hate just the English stuff. o_o; I don't know if that made straight sense to you[/b][/size]
Guest Matt Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [color=red][b]I heard that Kingdom Hearts was horrible. You might want to stay away from it.[/b][/color]
Flash Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i] [B][size=1][color=crimson]Yes, a trenchcoat would be very spiffeh indeed. I love them, and I really don't know why. I kinda like the way they flutter behind you when you walk.. ..etc.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *dances because he already has a Trenchcoat* Spiffeh Indeed. For Christmas, all I want is money. Money good for Flash. A Gamecube wouldn't go down too badly though..
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i] [B]This is dont like, i hate that, when poeple from England...wait, anywhere say, "English" stuff, I am not English, i don't have English stuff, i dont have Scottish stuff either! I have British stuff, this really annoys me, i aint getting on to you AJeh,but it really annoys me, i am Scottish, but i use British when nessesory i use Scottish (as in Scottish bagpipes and so on.) Anyway, just thought i'd state that, i hate it GRRRRRR ARRRRRRHHHH! [/B][/QUOTE] hey.. scotland rocks..!.. Any country that's supposed to hate england rocks (with obvious exceptions..)!! So yeah.. that's why I say 'I hate England' rather than britain :D
Shinobi Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Heh, yeah i get what you mean AJeh...i think o_O; lol j/k. Also D E M Where you from? Some people i know would love taht remark, but i aint saying anything incase i get in trouble -_-,lol. Also, i'm getting really attached to these snowflakes. THERE GREAT!!! oh and: [b]HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!![/b]
Guest Morph Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 o_O... What I was is... Um, wait, I remember! I want a new eletric guitar with a better amp. Um, why so far away for Christmas? Christ, it's isn't even Thanksgiving yet and um Halloween is today... o_O Someone needs the Christmas cheer...........
Syk3 Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 What do I want for Christmas? I'm probably going to ask for a new computer (Pentium 4, 60 gigabyte hardrive, Windows XP, DVD-rom, CD burner) and lots of anime and video games. ^_^ I actually already got a VERY early Christmas present. Since I lost my old one, (more like it was stolen by the cable dude) I got a brand new gold necklace with a cross. Personally, I can't wait for Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year, and I hope this year is the same!
Acid Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick]Bwah! Christmas time is near! [b]IF[/b] I get all A's and B's, then I will receive a Zero skateboard, with Independent trucks, Spitfire wheels, and some Red Bones bearings. But that wont be part of my christmas present. So I could get, Tekken 4, Hajjilions of CD's, Zim shirts, Ripping Friends shirts and Trigun boxed set (maybe eva though). But if I don't, that will be my only present. Either way I am happy though. :p [ E D I T ] I forgot to add, the rest of the Calvin and Hobbes books.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now