OtakuBoards

Identity crisis!!!

Armadillomon

I'm not planning on changing my name, because Sere Tuscumbia is who I am. Ok, true, my real name is Annie Bradley (once again, break out into anything from the Annie musical and I will hurt you), but since I've been going by Sere Tuscumbia for at least 4 years now, Sere's now more than just one of my faces. Sere thinks the way I think, no matter what. And plus, I like making fun of the way people try to spell Tuscumbia.

[color=red] I already changed my name. And it isn't to confusing to the fact that their previous name is displayed in their sig. Also, this seems more geared to be in the [i]Suggestions and Feedback[/i] forum. Although I really think this thread has no point. But oh well, it hasn't broken any of the rules. So I'll move it on over there.[/color]

[color=darkblue]
Thimoc was a legendary spammer :p

I used to be friends with him, before he went bad, but when I left, he went really bad :p We used to have 5 people conversations in MSN and drive Amiboshi crazy. We'd also have Will2x, Shenlong (where have you gone? ::cries:: ), Zidane11, Griff, and a few others sometimes.
[/color]

[size=1]thimoc was the former top poster at OB; the first to reach 2000, 3000, and 4000 posts. He was a spammer, eventually got banned, came back under about forty thousand different names, and was part of EOST. [Elite Otaku Spamming Team], they registered as EOST one through four, I think, and pretty much tore the place apart. This was right before the switch to v3.

Anyhoo. He's one of a handful of generally-hated members. Along with Ulitmia, Will2x, firemac, and a few others.[/size]

[color=#9933ff]OOOOOO! OOOOO! Change it to Yoshii, Shy! ^_^ *shy slams fist on coffee table, screams dammit, then kills Roxie*

NOOOOOOOO! ACK! I WAS KIDDING!!!!!! KIDDING! Heh. Please don't kill me. ^_^ Well, we could name you Joshness. Isn't that what Tori calls you? Joshness? Or we could name you Josh, Joshy, Joshii, or Yoshi, which only has one "i" in it. No? AHH!!! *runs from Shy*

P.S.: If anyone can't tell I changed my name. MUCH better. :cool: [/color]

[color=royalblue]Oh come now, we don't [i]hate[/i] anyone here do we? :)

We just guide those who are a little mentally unstable. No problems there. :D

Anyway...yes, this is why I have never put in a name changing feature before. With some 3000 + members, can you imagine what it'd be like if even only 100 changed their name right now?

You would have no idea who they are. People would be asking "Who are you? I forget!" left, right and center.

So, it's nice to change names...but it does also lead to confusion.

That's why people have to put that message in their siggy and keep it there for a while. That may help to counter some of the problems I hope.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Oh come now, we don't [i]hate[/i] anyone here do we? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]::just looks at him::

Right.

Anyway.

Shy, I'm sure you've got some obscure animation character that would fit you. And I'm sure you know his life history as well.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I'm not planning on changing my name, because Sere Tuscumbia is who I am. Ok, true, my real name is Annie Bradley (once again, break out into anything from the Annie musical and I will hurt you), but since I've been going by Sere Tuscumbia for at least 4 years now, Sere's now more than just one of my faces. Sere thinks the way I think, no matter what. And plus, I like making fun of the way people try to spell Tuscumbia. [/B][/QUOTE]

*starts singing tommorrow* "The sun will come out tommorrowww!" KEhehehe

But anyways I changed my name because too many people already call me Lalaith...

[COLOR=green]I don't plan on changing my name, because I am "afraid of change". Everyday I have a routine I follow, no changes, nothing new. Keeps me sane...

I am already having to adjust to everyone else changing their names, and besides, what would I change my name too?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lalaith Ril [/i]
[B]*starts singing tommorrow* "The sun will come out tommorrowww!" KEhehehe[/B][/QUOTE]

*beats Bri about the head, neck, and shoulders for that comment* And, according to Britty, you live in Kansas, so I could go find you. I live in the state directly under Kansas. Watch your mouth.

You know, what could I change my name to? There's no other name that I use real regular. I COULD change my name to Aisha Karnchanakaphan just so I could make fun of everyone when they tried to spell the last name, but then I'd be called Aisha and that ain't cool. Neither is being called Sere Karnchanakaphan. Also, typing that would be a bother.

Moot point really. And plus, I don't want to traumatize any more people by forcing them to use a different name from now until eternity. I'll stay with Sere. Unless James has an evil side and changes me even when I don't want to . . . (hey, you never know.)

Freaky, i was going to make one of these, but yes, i am pretty confused, but i'll get used to them. I was going to cahnge my anme, but have no reason too, i like the name shinobi, i think it is fine:D I was going to do something along the lines of Cera :D ecept use stupid stuff :D. But she'll think i'm copying her :'( Anyway, i didnt think everyone wanted to change so much!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][size=1]I imagine I'll change my name to its proper spelling someday. But right now, I'm having too much fun with my sig.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

It really confused me when I saw it.. I was pretty tired...

I had my name changed [i]ever so slightly..[/i]..

I used to be Deus_Ex_Machina,,
Now, I'm Deus Ex Machina..

See the difference? ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I want to change my name, I just don't know what to change it to. Any suggestions?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Phospho-fructo-kinase man!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
It really is pointless. And it does show "Former Username: Oogly-Boogly-Boo" in their signatures anyway.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I know, but the chaos comes when you have buddy lists in your sig. you have to go back and change it every time someone decides to change their name.

I understand why some want to change their names. I like my name and thought for like four days on what I wanted my name to be (okay, 5 minutes, but it's the thought that counts, right?).

Guest SunRiZe
Two words, Rising Sun. And if you know me well, then you will know that it is an Anime that I am creating, so SunRiZe sounds appropriate.

• 4 weeks later...
[b]I started out as The Elite DBZ, and never changed my name when OB switched versions because I thought I knew people, and changing my name would cause them to forget me :(

But, after much cursing after not changing my name as not a lot of people cared anyway I had the opportunity and got it changed to nice little Elite.

Saves people calling me TED, or TEDBZ like Deus did. O_o;;[/b]