Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 ok..............n im the queen of england
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yah...thatz great...:rolleyes: [/color]
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]this time i found 20 dollars [/B][/QUOTE] Thats nice.
Dark Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Yeah and i found an elephant on my pocket.:laugh:
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I belive you, it's happened to me before. (except it was £20 instead of $20) Soooooooo......whatcha gonna do with that 20 dollars?
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I believe him too. Check the ground at theme parks ppl. Wait don't. Muahaha. More for me. *Smiles devilishly* :devil:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Only 20 dollars! One time i found one dollar! Who cares if you found 20 dollars. (yes i no 20 is more thatn 1, just a joke) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]This forum is called "General Discussion," do you know what that means? It means this person can post a topic having to do with basically anything non-explicit. Whether anybody cares about him/her finding 20 bucks is irrelevant.[/COLOR] [COLOR=coral]PS: Congrats. I've found money before....just not that much.[/COLOR] :cross:
pokemaster1 Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 it is true whether u don't bel;eive me but i did ok:flaming:
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I found a wallet full of Money once... Of course, being the nice guy that I am, I returned it. The owner gave me a $20 reward though...
Narius Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I found 50 bucks before....it just happened to be in my parent drawer....:angel:
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i] [B]I found 50 bucks before....it just happened to be in my parent drawer....:angel: [/B][/QUOTE] ha ha ha, how hilarious.
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ha ha ha, how hilarious. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh dear god, that whole post started with 'H'.... That's the worst use of alliteration I've ever seen. lol.
Cecil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Ive found a few quaters and nickes and pennys:D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 ok can some please give me a good reason on whats the point of this topic????
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Only $20? That's cheap! I was on a paper route once and I found a lovely chritmas bonus laying in the street.. it was *cough*$100*cough* :devil:[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=rainbow] My friend swam in a lake called dollar lake and found $100.[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, I think I'll answer ice dragon's question about the reason for this topic...there simply isn't one ;) Congrats on your $20, but consider yourself closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts