OtakuBoards

I need your help girlz and guyz

darkside

Relationships at 12 aren't worth it. I still have yet to see one last longer than 10 days.
But what exactly do you need help with? You want to keep going out with her? Well just wait, I guess. If she's with someone else they'll break up pretty soon. It always happens. Especially over summer.

your to young to date... wait a few years. If you date when your young there will be alot of breakups and you might thing something is wrong when nothing is wrong. Like hyper said they aint worth it. you dont get nothing and it usually lasts a few weeks.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darkside [/i]
[B]i'm 12 yrs. old I've only had 1 girlfreind and she dumped me the next day...:( so that iz why I need your help:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
Sucidie is the only option.

How many threads has there been like this now? Your too young for relationships. Your 12 years old (come to think of it so am I) But even I know, relationships at age 12 only last for a few hours most of the time. The longest relationship I've seen is with two of my friends, some how they're still together. Anyways being far too young now and then still being too young in like two years. A relationship at a young age mostly never works out. Give it up, and play video games, read a book, or something to take your mind off of haveing a relationship and girls.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]Sucidie is the only option. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, harry, you evil, sadisticly humorous person.
I do hope he didn't take that seriously.

At 12 years old, you shouldn't be to worried about the dating scene. You shouldn't ever be to worried about the dating scene, but def. not at 12. Wait till your at least 15 to give it a better shot, however, please dont think that every person you date your in Love with. I made that mistake when i started dating young(around 12-13) and I had my heart broken many times. Not a fun expierence.

Laf, I'm 25 and just this weekend broke up with my boyfriend of just about three years now. (Alas, I suppose it was destined) And no I am looking for no pity party... *stabs any party that comes close*

Pardon if I don't feel too bad for ya... heh. Tis cute that you are gettin all upset about it, but you got some livin to do sweetie, everything will be aight... ^_^

Guest dayday
I'm really getting tired of people always saying you're too young. You're never too young. Can't any of you get that through those little puny things you call a brain!! Sorry, about that. Got a little carried away. But I have seen over half the people I know have been in relationships for months. Maybe it just wasn't working out with you and her. Did you even know why she dumped you. If you told me what she said I guarantee I can figure it out. I've done it plenty of times to people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]I'm really getting tired of people always saying you're too young. You're never too young. Can't any of you get that through those little puny things you call a brain!! Sorry, about that. Got a little carried away. But I have seen over half the people I know have been in relationships for months. Maybe it just wasn't working out with you and her. Did you even know why she dumped you. If you told me what she said I guarantee I can figure it out. I've done it plenty of times to people. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]heh, 12 is too young to be worried about dating people, whether you want to admit it or not :p. I was 'going out' with someone when I was twelve. we went out for awhile, then we broke up. now when we see each other in school, we don't even remember that we used to go out unless someone who knew us back then brings it up for memory's sake. besides, most people at that age aren't mentally/emotionally mature enough to realize just what they would be getting into if it was the real thing. you know I'm right, don't deny it :p.

what are you gonna do at twelve, anway? "meet you at the monkey bars. :naughty:. teehee!" it's pointless. there's no point. the point is not there. even if you do get to meet outside of school, it's not all that great having your mommy take you to the movies. [i][b]believe me.[/i][/b] [/FONT]

Oh dear. Listen don't even WORRY about all of that. Gawwwwwlee! What are you gonna do at 12?! Enjoy not caring about that stuff until you're in high school...... when you can drive yourself places.... and have your own money for dates..... there [i]is[/i] logic to waiting 'til you're older to date.

[size=1][color=blue]Dont worry about it you really cant have been in love with her if you were dating for one day. I know this wont help but you will get over it maybe even as early as next week. Try and get your mind off her or you can just go and beg for her to take you back that might work.[/size][/color]

[B]I'm really getting tired of people always saying you're too young. You're never too young. Can't any of you get that through those little puny things you call a brain!! Sorry, about that. Got a little carried away. But I have seen over half the people I know have been in relationships for months. Maybe it just wasn't working out with you and her. Did you even know why she dumped you. If you told me what she said I guarantee I can figure it out. I've done it plenty of times to people. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dayday, no offence, but blow it out your ***. I suppose then, by your train of thought, that 5 year olds are mature enough to date? Hell, why not 2 year olds...then again, newborns seem to know enough about relationships to get it on right out of the womb. 12 is too young. That's the bottom line. Hell, 14 is too young--16 is too young to seriously date.

Generally, high school age and younger lack the maturity and relationship tools to manage an interpersonal involvement.

Most college people lack those fundamental people skills. And you're trying to tell us about your middle school friends knowing more about relationships than someone who's twice their age and has been in twice as many relationships, relationships dealing with much more serious matters than--as one poster expressed--"meeting by the monkey bars"?

Dayday, your logic is as clumsy as you are stupid.

When a kid can work and earn money I'll say he can hold a relationship. And yes there's times when you're too young, deal with it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]Dayday, no offence, but blow it out your ***. I suppose then, by your train of thought, that 5 year olds are mature enough to date? Hell, why not 2 year olds...then again, newborns seem to know enough about relationships to get it on right out of the womb. 12 is too young. That's the bottom line. Hell, 14 is too young--16 is too young to seriously date.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I somewhat agree with you. I too think that people are too inmature to date in their early teens, but you didn't have to be so rude to dayday.

But then again, what do I know about relationships?

Guest dayday
*twitches* I got 3 quotes basically all saying the same thing. HOW COME NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN!!! I didn't mean you could be 2 or 4. I didn't see that in the post. And no you didn't have to be so rude to me. I don't talk much so I have a problem getting words straight. If you got something to say to me say it now, because my thing is starting to get my head hot. And I don't need that right now. Anyone else have something rude to say to me or something to say about what I do. And just because someone is older than you doesn't mean they know more. And let's see you called me stupid. Maybe if someone sees how you were at my age they'd say you were stupid too. You don't know anything about me at all. So don't just say things that you don't know about. I've had a rough life and I'm mature enough to know how to handle everything that comes at me and how to control myself. If I didn't a lot of people wouldn't be around. I have trouble holding in my temper and it starting to let lose right now. So if you got something else to say, then say it.

Guest Magdalena
What makes prepubescent relationships any good? Really, go outside and have fun or something, and get girls off the brain. They, for the most part, aren't worth it.

[B]*twitches* I got 3 quotes basically all saying the same thing. HOW COME NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN!!! I didn't mean you could be 2 or 4. I didn't see that in the post. And no you didn't have to be so rude to me. I don't talk much so I have a problem getting words straight. If you got something to say to me say it now, because my thing is starting to get my head hot. And I don't need that right now. Anyone else have something rude to say to me or something to say about what I do. And just because someone is older than you doesn't mean they know more. And let's see you called me stupid. Maybe if someone sees how you were at my age they'd say you were stupid too. You don't know anything about me at all. So don't just say things that you don't know about. I've had a rough life and I'm mature enough to know how to handle everything that comes at me and how to control myself. If I didn't a lot of people wouldn't be around. I have trouble holding in my temper and it starting to let lose right now. So if you got something else to say, then say it. [/B][/QUOTE]
You're wrong. People complaining they don't have dates at 12 years old is stupid. Mainly due to the fact that it usually involved making out and maybe holding hands. Relationships suck if it isn't for the sex, and I doubt 12 year olds will be having sex.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hyper [/i]
[B]Relationships at 12 aren't worth it. I still have yet to see one last longer than 10 days.
But what exactly do you need help with? You want to keep going out with her? Well just wait, I guess. If she's with someone else they'll break up pretty soon. It always happens. Especially over summer. [/B][/QUOTE]I'm too weak too play football tag is a one sided game and no one will play monopoly with me... doesn't my life suk....:demon:

Guest Magdalena
Then do what the other weak children do.. Waste their life away playing video games and stay on the computer all day. Girls aren't going to want you if your too weak to survive after a 12 yr old girl broke up with you

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gargoyle God [/i]
[B]your to young to date... wait a few years. If you date when your young there will be alot of breakups and you might thing something is wrong when nothing is wrong. Like hyper said they aint worth it. you dont get nothing and it usually lasts a few weeks. [/B][/QUOTE] actually I had been thinking the same thing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darkside [/i]
[B]I'm too weak too play football tag is a one sided game and no one will play monopoly with me... doesn't my life suk....:demon: [/B][/QUOTE] 1.she was in the grade below me
2.the girls don't know yet I met her at camp
3.My so-called friends will probably thell them anyway

Guest dayday
[B]You're wrong. People complaining they don't have dates at 12 years old is stupid. Mainly due to the fact that it usually involved making out and maybe holding hands. Relationships suck if it isn't for the sex, and I doubt 12 year olds will be having sex. [/B][/QUOTE]

See once again you didn't get what I said. If you took the time and read my post carefully you would have saw what I meant. And relationships aren't about sex and nothing else. I don't see why anyone even pays me any mind. They never get what I mean when I say it. No one gets anything about me. No one understands me. None of you probably get why I write poems. It's all just words and such to you, but I actually wrote it for a reason. See and now I'm so mad I'm about to cry. That's how angry I am right now. You need to all just leave me alone and ignore what I say since you don't get it anyway.

[B]Relationships suck if it isn't for the sex, [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, relationships aren't just about sex. They should be based on love, and the feelings you have for each other. Just being with that person should be fun enough.
Usually relationships mainly based on sex don't last too long, and hold no merit.

But then again, what do I know? I'm just a hopeless romantic.:D