OtakuBoards

Bad Habits

Meteora

[color=Blood Red][size=1][i]Do you have any bad habits? I do biting my nails. For some reason I cant stop doing that. Well anyways what are your bad habits?(yeah its a little on the short side, but I couldnt think.)[/color][/size][/i]

I have a ton, let's see how many I can think of...

I talk to much, I get to hyper to easily at school, bite my nails, make people guess at things, crack my knuckles, sleep way to much, stay up to late, I don't do my homework (I'm gonna try to change that), I speak german around the house, ummm....I think that's enough

Hmm, bad habits, where to begin. I guess the worse ones are me talking to myself to the point it becomes annoying to others. I also bite my nails, and eat way too many salty foods.

Hopefully in the near future, I can cut down on the habits.:D

I have the bad habits of:

Biting my nails
Talking in class
humming the most annoying tune I could think of at the time while I like it and don't think it's annoying
Blurting out things
playing with my hands
constantly having to have something in my hands
Speaking my mind (I do this alot and get in trouble with my mom)
cracking my knukles
stay up late
sleep in late

and that's just to name a few.

Oh, i crack my bones repeatedly, especially my neck and knuckes, oh and my shoulder. I make ninja a hand signs that i read aobut in a book. I draw all over my notebooks when i'm supposed to be paying attention. I talk to my freinds in the middle of the class. And i flirt for about 70% of study hall. Cuz i love the ladies.

[size=0] [color=silver] My bad habits are biting my nails..picking at my nails..rubbing my eyes...two years ago i used to have a bad habit of yellin: "ROCK" trying to imitate link..O_o (omg whatta loser i was...he didnt even do that but i was convinced that he did..o_O)yea..but I think everyone has somesort of badhabit with biting their nails at atleast one point in their life...i thought I was over my nail biting...but surprisingly, i started up again as soon as i got back to school..o_O...[/color] [/size]

Mwahahaha.. I have some. (Why did I laugh maniacally? Felt like it, I suppose)

-I Annoy people too much
-I Crack my knuckles
-I let people walk all over me (literally, sometimes)
-I sleep in late
-I go to bed late
-I spend all my time on the internet
And most of all....:
-I spend all my money on anime, which is a bad thing to other people, but I'm fine with it.

^_^' That's me in a nutshell.. On the cons side, I mean.

I can think of more too:

I let people walk all over me
I talk to myself alot
I waste all and I mean all my money ao anime and manga
I love to break anything I can as long as people don't get mad at me
I play to much video games
I love to write (And my stories are really good well that's what people say) but I never and I mean never finish any of them
I love to draw (goes with the one before) but every thing seems to pile up

I'lll see if I can think of anything esle.

Guest Forbidden One
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]
-I spend all my time on the internet
And most of all....:
-I spend all my money on anime, which is a bad thing to other people, but I'm fine with it.
[/B][/QUOTE]

You remind me of someone I once knew from long ago...

As for my bad habits they are:

-Annoying people
-Typing way too loud
-Snoring
-Eating by the computer desk.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I have an inferiority complex, I annoy harlequin for attention, I pick my nose, have a strange obsession with getting things pierced, I correct people's grammar, even when they are speaking to me, I don't study and will clean the whole house, mow the lawn and clip the cat's toenails if there is an assignment or washing up to be done. I harrass people to finish a sentance, and scratch people's backs as a reflex (not for pain). If I have scratches on me I want to show everyone and I will mess with people's heads, to the point of damage, if bored. I also like to cut myself, and to be hit. I don't see the last one as a bad habit, but I probably will one day.[/font][/color]

[color=blood red][size=1][i]No thats enough. Ravenstorture you have a lot of bad habits. I wouldn't consider correcting people's grammer bad though. I do it all the time. I also call people the wrong name. [/color][/size]][/i]

• 1 year later...
I correct people's grammar all the time, especially my last soccer coach, I couldn't stand his grammar.

And each year in soccer, there are new girls/faces, and I'm never able to learn their names until the last couple games which is usually way too late.

I hope to become better with learning and remembering names of new people, and to "not be rude" as my mother says when I corrected my last coach's grammar.

Nettie

[b][size=1]My worst habit is definitely the habit of injesting substances that poison me... like tobacco and alcohol, among other things...([i]much[/i] worse things- wakarimasu ka?)[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Other than that, I have a litany of bad habits...[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Disregarding "appropriate" social graces- like, saying things that are extremely rude to say aloud and offending the hell out of otherwise decent people.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Drinking straight out of the container (of milk, juice, etc...)[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Purposely waking people up at 4am, just because I'm still awake and I'm bored.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Neglecting to attend my appointments.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]I am [i]absolutely[/i] incapable of accepting compliments regarding my "beauty" or my body... (I've been told that it's a [i]really[/i] obnoxious habit...)[/size][/b]
[b][size=1][/size][/b]
[b][size=1]Procrastinating.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Taking on way more tasks than I can realistically handle.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Being way too damned honest.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Mixing languages together when I'm speaking- and writing- often within the same sentence.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Speaking in Scottish, Irish, and New Zealand accents and dialects for no real reason.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]Matching the accent and dialect of others when I'm speaking to them.[/size][/b]

[b][size=1]The list goes on and on... it would take forever to list them all. I'm an irritating ****, all around. [/size][/b]

[b]Oh, yeah- I also talk to my pets and to other animals as though they understand what I'm saying and will be able to reply. (though I don't do that baby-talk crap... not even to babies...)[/b]

I have absolutely NO motivation if whatever I have to do doesn't interest me even a little bit. I know this is true for a lot of people, but for me it's almost crippling. I find myself with a pretty average GPA thanks to all the classes I can't even bring myself to attend for this very reason. I try to fix it, but it's incredibly difficult.

I also have a tendency to stay up really late for no reason whatsoever. I don't do anything of particular interest; I just don't feel like going to sleep. Maybe I need some sleeping pills.

Unlike most people, I never bite my nails. But that's probably because I keep them short in the first place. On the other hand, I have a horrible tendancy of chewing on my lower lip, which chaps it pretty bad. I also crack my joints, especially my knuckles, all of the time. Then there's the fact of how I ramble. Once I start, I go on for hours.