Persona

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]Shattering Earth: Rain of Roses

?For beauty is nothing but the
beginning of terror we can
just endure and admire it
so because it calmly disdains
to destroy us?[/CENTER]

[I]?Dream?[/I]

The wind gently stirred the grass making the heads of flowers dance and filling the air with the whispers of leaves. There was no one else in sight, hardly any sign of life, just the flowers, grass and trees. It was beautiful?yet strangely empty, somehow melancholy. Despite of its beauty it felt dead. A shadowed figure appeared amidst on the field.
Tears as beautiful as crystals appeared to trail down the shadowed face. A whisper of death lingered in the air, suddenly red roses began to fall from the sky. Soon the roses covered the field like a pool of blood. The shadowed figure knelt down and touched one of the fallen roses. The rose felt cold and hard, yet smooth. Why was it so cold? Its petals felt like glass. With tears brimming down the shadowed face, it began to press harder on the petals. Then?the rose fell into pieces on the once colorful field along with the shadowed figure. Everything that was once beautiful shattered into tiny glimmering shards. Then?there was nothing?emptiness.
[I]
?End of dream?[/I]

Knock! Knock!
As a fist curled up made contact with the bedroom door. Inside laid a slender figure dormant in her bed. Her body made no movement to the sound at the door. Suddenly a tall muscular male opened her door. Clutching a pillow in his right hand as he crept towards his sisters bed. When he approached her figure resting in slumber, he raised his pillow and attacked her until she waked.

?Hey! You jerk!? said Leya as she shot upright atop her bed.

?I knocked twice you idiot and still you wouldn?t wake. Seesh you brat why the hell don?t ya ever get up early?? her brother said annoyingly .

He yanked her sheets off her and threw them on her rugged floor. Leya got off her bed and shoved her brother out the door.Leya then collapsed on her chair and stared at her reflection.

?That?s the third time I?ve had that dream. The **** is...that I know why...the war is about to come.? Leya said as she began to brush her silky hair.

She got ready for another day of study and work, Leya walked down the steps that led to the diner. She sat down in a cherry oak chair and began to ponder.
[I]
?Thought?[/I]

Sometimes?.damn it! Sometimes I wish I didn?t have such powers to deal with this crap! Why did this have to happen?this ****ing world is already screwed up as it-? Leya?s thought was cut off by a telepathic message.
Leya?.it happening again, those bastards of the crimson have started a fight against us this early. So hurry up and get your *** over here?oh and good morning! Then the message faded away in Leya?s mind.[/COLOR]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Midnight Rush
OOC: This post is before the first post...gives the details of Destiny's death.

IC:

A girl of perhaps seventeen exited the movie theatre. She wasn't bad looking, but nothing about her was remarkable at all. She waved goodbye to her friends, and began her long trek home.
It was a cold night, although not unbearable and the stars were clearly visible under in a cloudless sky. The girl hardly noticed the man blocking her path until she was nearly upon him. He was far taller than she was, and wore a tailored pinstripe suit. His tie was an azure blue, embroidered with roaring waves.

"Did you enjoy the film, Destiny?" His tenor voice mocked.

She suddenly froze...only the Mystics knew her by that name. Destiny immediately begin casting a circle of protection as she eyed the stranger. "How do you know that callsign?"

The man chuckled, "Come now little girl, surely you know you aren't the only power in this city?"

"Crimson..." She muttered, urgently increasing the output of her power into the defense, tensing to run. "You are..."

"The Midnight Rush... the Foreigner." He smiled, finishing her sentence.

Fear welled in her mind, weakening the defense she was walling up. Then she paniced and turn to run. SHe only acheived ten steps or so when the entire world around her exploded... a wall of water arrested her progress.... she wheeled left, but was met with another..right...again deflected.

"Pathetic... surely you knew it wouldn't be that easy."

She was really trapped... she HAD to get through the Foreigner to stay alive. "Damn... what do you want?"

Calypso Van, a block away heard her thoughts of desperation, and courageously began running towards Destiny's location. Her running increased its urgency when she felt wave of pain hitting Destiny's mind.

Destiny was on the ground, panting. Ross had suddenly hit her with a wave of water, and she had lost her balance, and her breath. "You fucker!" She roared, and charged at her, intending to ward his Elemental powers with her power, and then kick his ass up close.

A .45 magnum hollow point to her right knee disrupted this plan, and her wounded gasps for air where arrested by another wave of water. Destiny knew she was finished... unless, [i]is that Van's presence? I may be saved yet![/i]

Ross sensed a hostile presence coming up behind him fast, "Well girl, I'm afraid our breif meeting is marked with a tragedy. Any last words? Here, take a cigarette."
He put the cigarette in he mouth, and she was too weak to refuse it.

Lighting the cigarette with his Oakland Raider's zippo lighter, he ended her life with a .45 round between her eyes. "Stop!" The Foreigner roared.

Calypso Van halted, "What the fuck have you done? Destiny noooo!"

"Don't even think about it," Ross said crisply. "I don't like killing children, but I can get over it twice in an evening. Your little friend...pity YOU didn't give her any competant help."

"I'll kill you... son of a bitch!"

"I'm sure... but not today. Goodbye, I have a pressing engagement to attend to." He laughed, and he hurled a powerful wave of water at her, casting her aside like a paper doll. "Go on, my pawn. Tell that fool of yours all about me... make it known...the Foreigner is in North America again."

OOC: Sorry if i make your charectors come across differently then they were meant to be, soory!

Alex leaned back, sinking into the old, worn sofa. He stared up at the water-stained ceiling. They were late. They weren't even in range of his Pychic Sensor. Alex was not often the first one here. Somthing must have happened. Just as Alex was about to concentrate to widen his search, a tall figure stalked in through the old worn doorway.
"Yo, Ivan. Your late." Alex said bluntly.
"The others will be along shortly." Ivan replied. Then, he sat down in his respective chair, clsoing his eyes in thought. Alex scoffed at him, he could not understand what that guys problem was. Every day he did the same thing.
Just as Alex was begging to relax again, Yutarin stalked in.
"Hey Alex, Ivan. Kitzume late again?" He blurted out.
"Yo Yutarin. Yeah, Kitzume is late. So are you" Alex said, flashing a slight grin.
Yutarin was one of the few people he considered a friend, and he acted quite relaxed compaired to normal. Yutarin spooked, jumped forward, and let out a little yelp. Behind him was Kitzume was standing behind him, her hand otustreched, laughing to herself.
"Yo." Alex said shortly.

[B]Edit:[/B] OOC: Um, since Sword Breaker and I posted like nearly at the same time, why don't we say this happend BEFORE his post. That makes thing better.

Yutarin was wondering the streets, when he felt a disturbance in the air. Someone had just died and it was by a great force. Yutarin was wondering, who this would be. He would see it this person waas a challenge to him. As he tried following the sorce of the power, he came to where there was just a great battle. There was a crying girl, weeping over the death of a dead soul. He felt the power, but it wasn't what he was looking for. "You can't be who I'm looking for, your too weak to have that much power" he said. Through her sobbing tears, the girl looked up and saw the man that was cloaked in black.
"WEAK! I'll show you weak!" she said in her anger.
"Please, your not worth, I'm looking for someone, but here's a parting gift for you." said Yutarin as he charged his hand with thunder. He shot it at the girl which made her entire body go numb. "Your lucky I'm in a hurry or I would have made your death painful and slow." he said and with that, took off.
As he walked, he started feeling the great presance even closer. He started his pace to a run. It was getting closer the more he was out of town. As he reached the outskirts of the city, he could feel that the power was right next to him. "Looking for something?" said a mysterious voice. It startled Yutarin, but he turned around and saw a man standing there.
"Yes, I'm looking for you! You're the pressence that I've been feeling! I must test my power against yours."
"Well, I don't back down from a challenge, so lets get this over with."
The battle between them had started. Yutarin started it off, by charging himself with his thunder power. He was running at great speeds, while slicing his opponent at the same time. Finally, Midnight Rush used his water to suround his oppnents, which made Yutarin's charge technique wore off and it hurt himself. "Ah, you know about opposing elements, do you? Well, I have the opposing element for that!" said White Lightning as his ice dragon wing grew out and he shot out shards of ice at his opponent. There were too many for him to dodge. Some of them went into him, which did severe damage.
"I've had enough, I'm going to finish this" said The Foregner as he pulled out his gun and shot the young mage. Yutarin tried to dodge, but it still hit him. The bullet went right through the arm.
"We'll finish this some other time! But here, I'll give you something in return for the bullet." said Yutarin, as the Arcana Sword charged up with a whirlwind attack. Yutarin launched it and sent Midnight Rush flying away, as Yutarin ran away. He went back to the city, where the Dead Moon hideout was. "Damn him! If I'd known he had a gun, I would have been more careful." he said, as he went to tend to his wounds.

OOC: That made it KIND of interesting. Now there is a rivalry angainst Midnaight Rush and Yutarin. Peace, I'm out.

[COLOR=Blue] Leya grew tired of having ot fight early in the morning, but this time she knew it was urgent. Leya's speed increased as she ran pass the people by the streets. Then she gasped as she saw her best freind on the floor and Destiny looking pale.

"Oh no! Damn it! Clypso get up...please!" Leya said despiratly.

She took her in her arms and began to feel her heart beat, she let out a sigh at the fact that Clypso was steal alive. But her glance soon turned to destiny's body on the pavement.

"Oh god! Destiny....no no no no! Please don't tell me your dead!" Leya said as she let go of Calypso's numb body and flung herself to destiny's body.

"Damn them! Thos fucking bastards are gonna pay for this!." Leya said as she hugged Destiny's lifeless body.

Calypso awoke at the sound of leya's screaming. She got up and went next to her and hugged her. They both hovered over Destiny's body and cried til' they could no more. Calypso sent a telephatic message to all, telling them that they need to hurry and prepare themselves. Soon a few of them arrived in awe and tears. Soon Sefir appeared and he was not delighted at all.

"Those fucking bastards! They killed destiny and harmed Calypso! amn it all!" Sefir said angrily.

"Damn we need to find those fuckers, before they try again!" Mike sad in desperation.

"No! We need to wait...we'll follow them and attck, but no killing." Sefir said lightly.

"What! What the hell is wrong with you! They killed one of our people and you say don't kill....how stupid can you be?" Leya said angrily.

Sefir cuffed her chin and loooked into her eyes. She looked away, afraid to see her tears coming out.

"No...we are not like them....we are better than th-" Sefir's words were cut off as Leya jerked away and screamed.

"How the hell can you say that? No....don't you see....this is war! They want to kill us and either rule or destroy earth! If we don't start killing them...then they'll kill us and have their way! They don't care! this isn't about pride...it's about the earth we live in! Its survival of the fittest and if we don't act...they'll kill us all!" Leya said biting her tears away.

Everyone stood in silence and didn't dare to say another word. Sefir had ordered them to take care of Destiny's body.

"Ok now Calypso and Mike...you call the ambulance and report to the police that some foreigner killed her and attacked you...you hear. Leya....come with me...we need to talk about this and tell her parents the news." Sefir said angrily.

Everyone splitted up without goodbyes.

OC: Ok Its been good so far...keep it up![/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
Ross grimaced slightly as his secretary finished bandaging his arm, "Karen, does it have to be so tight?"

"If you want to avoid a trip to the doc's, yes. Although I do think you should go to a hospi-"

"Forget it. I hate doctors, don't trust them one bit."

The 22 year old Chinese American sighed, slightly amused. Karen Wong worried about her boss' disregard for his own health at times, but she got over it. "Where are you staying tonight, James? I'll drive you there, your in no position to drive yourself."

[i]How sweet...thank the Lord its after hours though... the staff can never find out about the first name thing[/i] He thought fo a minute, then said, "I can drive, but I was planning on staying here. That's sweet of you though."

"I insist, you've helped me so many times, let me help you for a change."

Smiling slyly, Ross responded, "But what would the neighbors think of a gorgeous gal like yourself bringing me home?"

"I don't know, might be interesting..."

"I'll allow you to, but- O wait! It takes an hour to get over there and its already 2AM..I don't want you getting yourself hurt because you are tired."

"Maybe I'll just have to find other accomodations.." Karen whispered.

Ross rose out of his thronelike black leather chair and wrapped his healthy arm around her waist. James leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth, a kiss that she returned eagerly. The phone rang, but was soon forgotten, as it quickly became covered in a variety of garments.

Thirty-five minutes later, Ross and Wong had redressed and were driving towards a Chicago suburb in one of Ross' many cars, the '82 Firebird.

"You do understand that as far as the workplace goes, our relationship has not changed, don't you?"

"Of course."

He felt his cell going off in his pocket, and he glanced at the LCD. It was Aaron Vera. "Fuck! Karen turn the car around, head for Wrigley field."

A solitary figure stood at Wrigley field. He was clad in a black cloak with a smooth, black ebony mask. He had just pocketed his cell phone. A sword was barely visible under his cloak. He waited quietly. He reached back to feel his pistol and ozzie, making sure that they were in place. Once he felt that they were there, he was slightly comforted. He knew he could take about anything that came at him, [i]so long as it's not boss[/i] He thought to hhimself.

He began to reflect on how he had become a member of the Crimson Shadows. He had been on a bounty. He met a man who had a proposition. It wasn't all to long until he realized that that man was his now boss. During the day he worked at a restuarant, privatly owned by the Crimson Shadows. The Restaurant not only brought some extra income, but also served as a center of information distribution umongst the Crimsons. In his first year, Aaron knew just about every member at the time.

His thoughts were interuppted by the approache of a car. It was a '82 Firebird. [i]That must be boss.[/i] He thought. He stood there silently.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Ivan watched Yutarin and Kitzume quietly, sighing silently. He wasn't annoyed, just bothered that things never changed. When they all eventually calmed down, they started talking. Most of it was about Dead Moon's future. They were still completely nutral, and some of the others were getting restless.

"I had a sight earlier," Ivan cut in, dropping into his natural Russian accent for the hell of it, "Though it's probably already happened by now." The other three looked at him expectantly. "It was a Mystic, dead. Killed by a Crimson, or maybe somebody else. He looked foreign."

Yutarin became attentive suddenly. "I saw him. He gave me this." He said, showing his wounded arm. Ivan went back into silent thought, considering this. Kitzume and Alex looked a little concerned, but not entirely worried. Yutarin wouldn't die from it.

The conversation started up again. It became a debate on witch side, if any, they should fight for. Ivan spoke out again, "The Mystics would be the wiser choice. Their goal is pretty much only survival. We fight for the Crimsons, they overrun everything else and we lose."

Alex looked at him questioningly, "Why do you favor them so much? You've been hangin' around with them to." Ivan only shrugged and waited for the conversation to pick up again.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Midnight Rush
"Wait in the car, Karen. I have rather unpleasant business to take care of."

He waved her silent when she was about to say something, and exited the vehicle, leaving the ignition on. Throwing on his black aviator jacket, he nimbly vaulted the fence and entered the stadium.

Crossing onto the dark field, his sharp green eyes picked out the tall, still figure of Aaron Vera. "What is it, old friend?"

"I have a strange feeling that those fools... the "Mystics", He said, making a mocking hand gesture. "Are planning some sort of offensive."

"Immenent?"

"I'm not sure... I would assume so."

"Hmm...I see. Next time, just text my phone. My extremely leggy secretary is in my car, practically salivating for me...."

"This is too important...for all we know they could have tech guys monitoring your line!"

"Find out. If they have tech guys, kill them."

"Of course." And with that, Vera disappeared into the night.

[COLOR=DarkRed]OC: Just to let you know i also play a male wiccan in the crimson gang.

IC: Damien walked down the hallow streets and began to survey the area. Some girls noticed him and blushed as he passed by them. He looked pleased, but he had other things in mind.

'Thinking'

Damn those Mystics.....Why do I even bother with those fools. We should just destroy them all while we have a chance....but those fools are to stupid to do so....well the leader that is. Hummmm...that reminds me the leader of the Mystics...I don't think he's the real leader at all. Anyways fuc them all, man i need to get laid....Hummm yummy a victom for me? She'll do.

'End thought'

Damien stood face to face with a fair looking girl and whispered in her ear. She giggled and followed him to a private place. He had missed the meeting today, but he did not care.[/COLOR]

Natalia glanced at her watch with distaste she had missed another meeting. Her gray eyes narrowed as she glanced around her surrounds. James was gonna kill her, this had been the third meeting she missed this month.one she missed tonight was oodly quite and to put it quite frankly she found it very disturbing. A cold wind brushed pass her, combing threw her unruly lime green hair with a powerful gust.

Her lips parted as she ran her tongue over them to moisten them a bit.It dark already, how she loved the dark with a passion. Its vast beauty painted endlessly across the sky. The sudden urge for a large cheese pizza came across her mind, and a cup of ice cold coke would be nice.She reached down in her pocket and pulled out some lose changed and a five dollar bill. "Shit, looks like imma have to settle for two slices and a small coke" She muttered.

Natalia began crossing the street when she spotted Damien with a young blond. "That ass hole never changed" she murmured as a hint of jealouy flashed over her sullen features. She was still in love with him despite the fact she kept telling her self she wasnt. They have only been broken up for two months and there he was already screwing other chicks like nothing ever happen.

As the meeting of the Dead Moon continued on, Yutarin stayed silent. They each said their thoughts on whos side to join, except Yutarin. Yutarin didn't care what happened, he just wants to continue to be stronger. He wants to kill Midnight Rush, for giving him his great wound in the arm. If only there was a way he could use all the elements that the Arcana Sword possessed, that would definetly destroy him. This was true, the Arcana Sword had the four major elements harbored within it. Any element can wield it and bring out more of their best element power. No elemental has been recorded who could use the legendary attack of 'Elemental Fury'. Yutarin would like to know if there WAS a way to unleash all the elements and if so, HOW or he would at least like to know how to switch from his ice element to his thunder on the Arcana Sword. No one knew that he had the Arcana Sword. He always kept it hidden from his comrads in the Dead Moon. They just thought that he used his element powers in battle. Most people he used the sword on would die, but now, Midnight Rush knew that he wielded the sword. Yutarin only hopped that he didn't know of the power it would contain. He knew that if Midnight Rush obtained the sword, he would be much more powerful then his original self, for his great water element. As Yutarin pondered on this, the others were still having the discussion. They hadn't even asked what Yutarin had thought. He didn't care either way, he just wanted to fight Midnight Rush to keep the Arcana Sword a secret.

OOC: There, I though I ought to post. I know that it was mainly about the Arcana Sword, but hey, it's true what would happen if Midnight Rush obtained it. I thought that everyone should know. I guess, another Dead Moon can ask what I think about this whole thing in the next post. Well, I'm gonna go, place.

[COLOR=Blue]Leya and Sefir walked a few blocks away from where Destiny was killed and then Sef suddenly stopped. Leya looked at him quizzically until he let out a long sigh and leaned against a mailbox. He slowly turned around and Leya got to see his haggard face, wearied by today's events.

"I know...I know that this is a war. But if we stoop to their level, we'll be no different than them. After we kill them, then what? If we're driven to vengeance, we'll eventually destroy the people and the places we know, doing the job for the crimson shadow, " Sefir said tiredly. He reached up and stroked Leya's cheek, which immediately reddened slightly.

"This isn't about pride, this is about our core beliefs, our agenda to protect this place, this planet..." Sefir explained.

"Yeah, but what they did to Destiny..." Leya began to say while barely holding back the tears that threatened to fall again.

"Let it out, I'm a telepath, remembert?" Sefir said soothingly. Leya held onto him as she punched his shoulder a few times while tears streamed from her eyes. Sef concentrated and let out a private telepathic message to Mike. "[I]How's Calypso doing[/I]?"

"[I]She'll be fine, the ambulance brought her with Destiny to the hospital, probably checking for any signs of trauma or other stuff like that[/I]," Mike responded.

"[I]Ok, keep an eye on her andmaintain a psychic link, I'll spread my own abilities out to monitor you and the rest of the Mystics[/I]," Sefir instructed.

"[I]Sef, won't that tire you out a bit?[/I]" Mike asked.

"[I]I'll be fine, just worry about Calypso. Leya and I will tell Destiny's parents[/I]," Sefir said.

"[I]Ouch, I don't envy you that task. Ok, I'll tell you if any developments occur[/I]," Mike said as the telepathic exchange faded.

"*sigh* Leya, I'm gonna maintain an open telepathic link with all the Mystics. But for now, we should head over to Destiny's place to break the bad news," Sefir said as he looked down at her.

"Okay, might as well get this over with," Leya agreed and she finally calmed down.[/COLOR]

OOC: Okay, my first post here. Sorry about the delay, didn't know the story would move this fast. ^^;

Alex had closed his eyes in thought. Since Ivan's last comment, Alex had to wonder. Why? Why should the Dead Moon join any side. We were just as powerful and talented, maybe even moreso, then all the others. What were we doing joining some side? Alex decided to voice his thoughts. Two of the others were talking amongst themselves, Yutarin stayes silent.
"Wait." All eyes turned on him, "I think I have a better idea. Think about it. We, as Dead Moon, have four of the most powerful fighters in the city. My pychic abilities are without compare. Ivan just plain kicks ass. Yutarin has that sword thingie." Yutarin took a step back as all eyes turned on him, "Dont worry, we wont try to steal it. And Finally, Kitsume is probably the most hardcore, badass human being alive. And i dont just say that out of fear. Ok, well, partly becouse of fear. But yuor still pretty badass." She seemed to relax a bit at that comment, though not a little, "Regardless, i dont think we should join any side. If we get into this war, at least have us fight it for our personal glory. Thats what the Dead Moon is all about. Screw the honor crap, go for the goddam gusto."
Alex was finished, and the other stood there stunned at what he had said.

Guest Midnight Rush
James Ross layed a single rose beside the sleeping form of Karen Wong. He had driven her back to her house after she fell asleep. He left, walking around the block to wear he had parked the Firebird.

He fired her up and va-va-voomed down the street, thinking to himself about the day. [i] That son of a bitch who cut me had something... He can't use it well... but its raw power was impressive. If he learned to use it, I would have a much harder time fight- hell all I could do is hold him off. I must have it, whatever the fuck it is, it will be mine!

What do I do about Karen..? If my staff ever found out, my career would be over. At the same time, she's one hell of a woman, I'll have to sleep on this one...or with this one! Hahaha...[/i]

Ross hit the CD button and Fleetwood Mac began to roar as he pulled into a pizza parlour for some much needed food.

[color=red][size=1][font=veranda]Somewhere in the back of Calypso?s mind, she heard the faint buzz of telepathic conversation. She lay in the hospital bed, the machine beeping next to her. It monitered her heart rate, and nothing was out of order. She just felt like hell.

Destiny?s death had traumatized her, and she had tried to absorb some of the girls pain. It had been a bad idea. Calypso?s head turned, and she murmured, ?[b]Sefir?[/b]? She gasped sharply, and a longer beep came from the machine, before her heart settled again.

[I]Leya?

Caly?

Yeah. I?m okay. When Destiny was killed?[/I] She trailed off. There was an apprehensive silence before:

[I]Yes?

The man? he was? American. Not Native, like me. I could feel it. He had a bizarre touch to him. He- oh, hellfires, I don?t remember now. Tell Sandy I need her to analyze my glaive. I ?saved? his image and data system.

All right.[/I]

OOC: >> Sandy should be another Mystic, one of Caly?s older lovers. Sorry I took so long! ><[/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=Blue]
Leya had stopped, she hasd forgotten about Sandy! Sefir looked at Leya and wondered why she stopped. She took one glance at him and began to walk towards Destiny's house.

"Why did you stop all of the sudden? Was it Calys's message?" Sefir said hoping to hear the truth.

"Yes...I had forgotton about Sandy. I must inform him quickly about what has happened. I think he has an exam for Anatomy...I also had an exam to. Damn it! I can't go through with this! She was to young, her parents wanted to see her cross the stage...even us...." Leya trailed off as she began to cry.

"Look I'm hear with you ok? We can do this...just take it easy." Sefir said putting his arm around her waist.

"I just want to say one last thing about our discussion earlier.....we can't fight forever and so can't the crimsons. that's why they want us dead...so tell me would you risk not killing them off and having your group killed off? Do you want to go to all our funerals and mourn our death's? Tell me....this I truly need to know." Leya said as she and Sefir stopped.

".....We're here, lets go and tell them already." He said pulling her waist so she can walk.

They reached the door and Sefir rang the doorbell. At first no one answered, but then a thin middle aged looking woman opened the wooden door. Leya wanted to cry into the ladies arm and beg for forgiveness, but Sefir would have none of that.

"Yes...oh dear Leya, how are you today?" Mrs. Kuria spoke.

"Not so good Mrs.Kurai...I have something to tell you...may we come inside?" leya said in a hallow voice.

"Sure sure." said Mrs.Kurai as she opened the door wider for Leya and Sefir can enter.

They entered the parler and took a seat. At first silence filled the room and Mrs.Kurai began to worry. Then Leya spoke the bad news.

"I'm so sorry.....but I have to tell you this....Destiny-Destiny is dead!" Leya said as she broke down in tears.

Mrs.Kurai was speechelless and then she fainted. Sefir stood up and went to aid Mrs. Kurai. After a few minutes she awoke in tears and started screaming.

"Your lieng! My daughter is not dead!" Mrs. kurai screamed in desperation.

"But she is....I'm sorry mam, she was murdered my some foreigner." Sefir said in a low voice.

Mrs. Kurai cried and cried while Leya comforted her. After thirty minutes, Mrs. Kurai stopped crying and thanked Leya and Sefir. They made sure Mrs. Kurai would be ok for now and departed. They walked out the door and began to walk, there was no destination...all they wanted to do was just walk.[/COLOR]

[I]Mike Sends A Message To Sefir[/I]
[I]"Sefir this is Mike, Caly is starting wake up but shes very weak right now."[/I]
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I]"Ok me and Leya will be there shortly, thanks for telling me Mike."[/I] [/COLOR]
[I]"Ok see you soon, im gonna continue watching Caly."[/I]

Aaron Enter his and his sister's house. He went in the back door in the shadows that were there because he had 'neglected' to fix the light. His sister kept on bugging him to fix it, but it gave him great cover in the night to sneak in unoticed. It would be quite strange if they saw the mystreious masked figure of the Crimson Shadows entering the house and not coming back out. Once inside he went to his room. He turned on the light and removed his black robe and ebony mask. He put them in the secret compartment in the wall. He cast an illusionary spell and covered any signs of the hidden door. He went to the living room and sat down. He wondered why Leya was. She was out rather late. [i]Let's face it. I'm worried about her.[/i] He thought to himself. He decided he was hungry and got up and went to the kitchen. He made himself a sandwitch and went back to the living room and turned on the tv. He sat down and boredly flipped through the channles. He stopped when he got to the news. On it, it was covering the murder and wounding of two girls. He sat up, interested. He recognized the girls as Mystics, however the reports were ablivious. He recognized his boss's handywork. He sat back in silent recolection of the two girls. They had been fairly close to his his siter, if he wasn't mistaken. He made a mental note to congratulate boss when he next saw him.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume was as startled with Alex's speach as the others, but it sparked some interest in her. For what, she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was to become more dedicated, or to go hunting again, or something else. But she was definately going to pay more attention.

"I for one, agree," she spoke up suddenly, noticing the long pause. Alex smiled, then looked at the other two. Yutarin nodded, but Ivan was quiet. "Come on Ivan. Make up your mind. Do you want to go off and join the Mystic? Or do you agree with the rest of us?" Alex wasn't trying to be pushy; his tone sounded carefree and relaxed, actually.

All eyes were on Ivan. He didn't know what to choose. Though he liked the ideals and intentions of the Mystic, he was also dedicated to Dead Moon. He was silent for a long time. "Hurry up, damn it," Kitzume scolded, getting impatient. Finally, he spoke up. "I'll sleep on it.."

"That's it? Ridiculous. If you need to "sleep on it", you're definately not--" Alex cut her off with a hand. "Fine." "My, you sure are "understanding"," she said sarcastically. She did not enjoy being sushhsed by anyone, but she quieted anyway, looking at one of the corners of the room angrily. Alex let out a sigh, relieved that she hadn't stormed out again.

[i]This is getting old.. If Ivan can't make up his mind now, he's a threat.. And threats should be eliminated...[/i] she thought to herself. She glanced at Ivan for a second, then looked back to the wall. "Is this meeting over yet?" she asked in an angry tone.

---

OOC: Sorry it took so long. >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
Some 16 hours later, Ross stood in the preferred customer banking line at the local HSBC branch. He had slept and showered, donning his favorite CK jeans, a blue striped Italian button down, and his old leather aviator jacket. He cut quite a figure standing there, and the young women in the bank did not fail to notice.

"James Ross.. Its been a long long time, neh?" A woman's voice sounded behind him.

Ross immediately readied his gun, [i]Fuck! How did she find me HERE? It was hard enough getting rid of her when she was 16...[/i] "How are you, Laura?"

"I feel happy, but people tell me I'm broken and bitter. Someone left me hanging..."

"I was 17 for the sake of the Lord, when those gunslinging friends of your started hanging around, I got a little nervous. The fact that you burned the Highschool down for 'fun' made me really nervous...."

"I didn't mean to," The voice said, slightly clingily. "All I wanted was to teach Susan that she wasn't better than me cause she mad the cheer squad."

"And thats why you invited your 'penpal' in from Hong Kong...and it was merely a coincidence that she WAS RICKY TAN'S DAUGHTER?!" He hissed quietly.

"Of course... I couldn't tell from her NAME..."

"You might of been able to figure it out when her bag was full of Cfriggin4... whatever happened to her, anyways?"

"O, James... I'm right here. I always WAS jealous, you know?"

"Hsu Chi. Laura Distler. What do you want?"

Hsu Chi jumped onto his back playfully and whispered into his ear: "I'm going to be blunt. My father is pissed to hell with us, we blew up his mistress by 'accident'. Give us jobs and cover our asses, or I'll pay ya a visit some night."

He expertly removed her from his back, and looked Chi in the eyes, "I do nothing when it is demanded of me. I am however in need of two young and beautiful personal assistants. Miss Smith and Miss Jinsai, you are hired."

They courtseied elegantly, and giggled "Thank you, Tai Pan. We will be of great service to you, I'm sure."

"Indeed. I have business to take care of, so run along girls. Call Mr. Wolf, he will make arrangments for your stay here."

"Of course, Tai Pan." THe newly existant Laura Smith whispered. "Thank you, James."

They left, and he took care of his banking.

Driving towards the office again, listening to more Fleetwood Mac, he recieved a phone call.

"Mr. Ross, we have evidence that they have tech guys. I've sent Damien to check it out for more information."

"Thankyou, Mr. Vera. Get the whole group together, meet on the top of the Lucerne Tower. The usual route in will be open for you. Midnight. Tonight."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Yep" Alex said, flashing a smile. Things were going his way. Kitsume's comment, even though it had no voice, was a great confidence booster. He was in control.
Everyone said a few goodbyes to each other, and exited quietly. Alex had no were in particular to go, so he decided he would wander the streets for an hour or so.

The streets were all but empty in this part of the city, the occasional car, or pedestrian only. Alex watched the sun move across the sky, not caring for the thoughts of the passersby. Then a powerful emotion swept into him. Two people, a guy and a girl, one weeping, the pother doing his best to confort her, walked down the street. Impossible. What luck? Two Mystics, ripe for the taking. Right here out in the open. Alex flashed a massive grin. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he drew one of his curved knifes and twirled it around on his finger. One was psychic, but they could not sense his intentions. Great. Wiping around, his knife went around one of the girls necks, the one called Leya, I believe. Both of them stopped in mid-stride, the other one, breath cought in his throught, turned his gaze wordily to the blade at the neck of the other. The girl?s tender skin trickled blood as Alex increased the pressure.
"Well well well. You Mystic ought to be carful. These are dangerous times." Alex said, laughing.[/COLOR]

Yutarin hadn't walked away far, for he really had no home. He would just go out to the woods and camp out. His food, was usually stolen. Not much he bathed or cleaned but when he did, he would fill a great tub with ice that he'd created and put it over a fire. He was wondering the streets, deciding which resturaunt to steal from this time. When he was looking, he had found Alex. Having a slight anger towards him, he decided to follow Alex, see what mischief he would be up to. He followed him till he came to him threatening a girl and man that were weeping. Yutarin would not allow this. Although no one thought so, Yutarin had honor especially towards women. He could see that Alex didn't, for one, he was attacking a woman, TWO, he was attacking unarmed people and THREE, he was attacking people that were mourning. He was going to stop this now.
Yutarin fired a warning thunder strike at Alex, which got rid of his grip on the girl he had a knife to. "There will be no dishonorable bloodshed while I'm here." he called out. All eyes went to Yutarin. "Alex, I didn't think that you'd go so low to attack women that are weeping. I actually thought you had SOME honor in you. I was obviously wrong."
"This doesn't concern you Yutarin! Mind your own buissiness!"
"That's enough! I'm making this my buissiness!"
"Well, I'm still going to finish up my buissiness here."
"No you won't. I don't want to strike a fellow cult member. Leave now or I WILL attack you, with great force. You know you can't win against me, so LEAVE!"
"HMPH! I won't forget this!" said Alex and then he left in the shadows.
Yutarin walked over to them in a calm manner. "Are you two all right?" he asked. They both nodded their heads. "I couldn't let that animal attack you unarmed people. It goes against my code." sadi Yutarin. "By the way, may I please ask of your names? I'm Yutarin, Yutarin Hesham. What is your name?"

OOC: I'm going to leave it off there. Oh, by the way, Sword Breaker, you told my character's secret, so my character spoiled your fun. We're even now.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: I'm pretty sure one of 'em is a guy SB. (Mind if I call ya SB? lol)
~~~

Ivan walked down a sidewalk, intending to go to the Chinese resturaunt he worked at simply because he had nothing better to do. He played with a cigarette in his pocket indesicively. He had promised himself he'd quit, but stress was, well, stressful.

He spotted Yutarin and a couple of Mystics. His first thought was that he knew at least on of those Mystics, his second was wondering what Yutarin was doing. His keen, near-luminous eyes caught Alex stalking away. He hurried to intercept him and blocked his path. "What the hell were you doing?"

Alex looked pissed off, "Nothing you should be concerned with. Now move." Ivan stayed put, moving in front of Alex when he tried to go around him.

"If you were doing what I think you were, you should have no reason to be threatening Mystics." His eyes grew defiant. Alex glared at him and shoved him aside. "It's none of your business to tell me what to do."

ivan stared after him a moment before approaching Yutarin and the Mystics. He nodded to Yutarin to acknowledge his presence and turned to Leya. He had met her before, as a Mystic contact. "I hope Alex wasn't too..." he noticed the small cut on Leya's throat, "...aggressive."
[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: MOSHI WAKE ARIMASEN!!!! GOMEN NASAI! GOMEN! GOMEN! I did not read the preceeding posts close enough! I am SOOO sorry, but i changed it, just so everyone knows! BTW: Damn you got ruiningmy fun! (Hope some other people can speak 'The Art of Apology' In japenese!)

Alex was angery. He could not belive what Yutarine had done. He increased his pace. Goddam him. One of those Mystics had been the leader... it was all so perfect. Goddam him and all of his foolish morals. The thing was, Alex had not been truthful about not being able to defeat him. Alex's speciality ws prediction. No matter what Yutarin had done, Alex would ahve none first, and dodged effortlessly. But he was not in the mood to fight. And besides, he needed to gather more infomartion on that sword of his. Yutarin's inferior mind could not grasp the power of such a weapon. He would need to wait untill he learned more. Meanwhile, he needed some allies. Kitzume was his only choice. He did not trust the Crimsons, and the Mystics were otu of the question. Ivan had never been trusted in the first place, and that left on Kitsume. Now were the hell was she... Alex sent out a mental search. Ah, she appears to be at home. I guess i will go there.

Alex stopped otuside of Kitsume's home, and sent in a mental message. Simply [I]Yo[/I] .