-
Posts
2323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Revelation
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B][B]Name-[/B] Juliet Han [B]Age-[/B] 24 [B]Star Sign-[/B] Ophiuchus [B]Powers/Night-[/B] November 30 Life for Juliet was unpredictable. One night she and a group of friends would be at an extravagant party, then another night they?d be found out on the waters during a bad storm. For Juliet and her friends, the nightlife was their life. It was what they thrived for but that particular night, one of Juliet?s friends had prepared a surprise. Though she wasn?t one for surprises, Juliet decided to go along with this façade and follow her friend, only to end up at a tattoo/piercing parlor. A small glint in her eye was all that her friend needed to know that bringing her there was the perfect gift. However, once she and her friend began to leave, an unspeakable terror occurred. Waking up in a cold sweat, Juliet looked around only to find the parlor filled with snakes and unconscious people. But the odd thing of it all was that she didn?t feel a tiny bit of fear; in fact there wasn?t a sliver of emotion that exuded from her. Yet upon seeing her friend, lying on the floor- though she wasn?t dead- brought back the emotion of shock. Through this emotion, Juliet somehow caused the unconscious people to awaken and the snakes to disappear. Confused yet filled with wonderment, Juliet has to experience the full extent of her powers or even experience the majority of her powers. Yet it has become known that the longer she uses her powers and the more she uses her powers, the more exhausted she becomes. As well as that if she was to come in contact with a large group of people like her, the harder it becomes for her to control her power. But, one thing that is known is that due to the suppression of her pain during the time she was getting her tattoo is the result of her eternal suppression of emotions. [B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jeonjihyuneb4.png]Juliet[/URL]; [URL=http://www.jeon-ji-hyun.com/jeon-ji-hyun-may2-8.jpg]Juliet 2[/URL] [Juliet in a more contemporary outfit.] [B]Personality-[/B] One could say that Juliet is a being of two personalities or that she possesses two polar opposite personalities, and both would be true. Juliet?s personality revolves around the day and the night. During the day, she is a professional in personality and in appearance, speaking with a kind yet authoritative voice. She holds her head high and lets nothing stand in the way of her goals and accomplishments. While during the night, she is a rampaging thrill-seeker going on random adventures with friends. She cares nothing for what anyone says nor does she care for the risks involved in the things she does. In essence, Juliet is a complex being who could be kind one moment but turn into a feral person the next. One could suppose that it all depends on the environment around her to see what sort of person she is, yet they?ll never know who she truly is. [B]Biography/Sample-[/B] [B]?Tell me, Juliet, about that night.?[/B] The sound of his voice irritated her. She never liked coming to him and relaying her past to him. In fact, she didn?t like him at all. He was just another lackey of the government sent to maintain her ?good behavior.? [B]?Juliet??[/B] She sighed and opened her eyes, knowing that he would just sit there waiting for her answer. [B]?Which night??[/B] She was recumbent on the black velvet Victorian couch when he had asked her that question and like every session she?s had with him, she returned his question with a question before delving into her answer. He narrowed his broad question to, [B]?Tell me what happened a week after your birthday.?[/B] He sat there, pencil ready to jot down notes. Still laid down on the couch, Juliet closed her eyes again. She listened to the sounds around, the squeaking chair in which he sat in, the honking cars below, just everything around her. Before she replied, her mind fled back to that night. No matter how hard she tried, it wasn?t possible to forget. Juliet presumed it was only because he kept asking but there was a sliver of her being that said otherwise. [B]?It was a week after my birthday??[/B] Juliet knew she was talking about the past event but for some reason, she felt her subconscious slipping away. To where? She didn?t know? maybe she did. [center]+ + + + +[/center] The rain was pouring and a group of girls ran across the street to a nearby club. They were filled with laughter and joy, chattering up a storm while they dried themselves off before entering the club. It had been a week since the strange incident which happened on her birthday but Juliet thought nothing of it and went on to have a night with her friends. The music blared loudly as people danced to the beat. A couple of Juliet?s friends walked over to the bar, while the rest of them moved towards the gathering crowd of dancers. They danced their hearts out as they always did and eventually sat down moments later panting and fanning their faces. They laughed and talked about who wore the hottest item and things that girls normally talked about. It was a night filled with nothing but fun?but that came to a stall. Upon entering the dance floor again, one of Juliet?s friends had been approached by a man whom she didn?t know. Juliet could hear her friend respond with a ?No thanks? repeatedly, indicating that perhaps the man asked her to get a drink or dance with him. However, because she kept rejecting him he became agitated and grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. Frightened her friend struggled to pull away, causing a slightly large scene, enabling a defense mechanism in Juliet who was quite protective. Getting in between the two, Juliet said threateningly, [B]?Stay away from her.?[/B] The man snickered and stepped towards Juliet who stood in her place and said once more, [B]?I said stay away from her.?[/B] Grabbing her friend?s hand, she looked the man in the eye. [B]?I won?t repeat myself again.?[/B] With that she began to take her friend away until she felt a tug on her shoulder and a blur striking her in the face. A few gasps and cursing came from behind Juliet; running footsteps were heard as well. Juliet stood there as if everything was going through slow-motion. She held her face while hands tried to pull her away. The man stood there with his arms crossed and the dancers became onlookers interested in the event that was to happen. A smirk seemed to be plastered on the man?s face, as if it were mocking her for being a woman. Somehow the words that came out of his mouth were barely heard, in fact the sounds around her began to fade except for, [B]?Know your place, *****.?[/B] and that would be the last thing she heard before a sudden rage replaced her slow-motion shock. Whilst the rage consumed her, a power within seemed to build up within. [B]?You are not my master.?[/B] She responded. [B]?You nor anyone else has the right to tell me to know my place.?[/B] The man looked at Juliet with a raised brow. [B]?You don?t have the right??[/B] she looked up with glowing white gold eyes, [B]?to call me a [i]*****[/i].?[/B] After saying the last word, everything had become a haze. The next few moments were a blur but when coming to her senses, a man laid before her and snakes crawled everywhere. The people around her unconscious as they were in the parlor. [center]+ + + + +[/center] Still lying on the Victorian couch, Juliet knew she had finished her story. She heard him scribbling down some things. With a soft sigh, she stood up and began to walk towards the door. [B]"So I guess I'll be seeing you next week, Doc?"[/B][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]My family doesn't celebrate Halloween. We just give out candy, go to church, and come home...but that was when I was 8 years old. Normally, I just hang out with the friends and go trick-or-treating- if we feel like it. But nowadays, we just go to parties. However, this year I want to dress up as American McGee's Alice and walk around like that. Yes, that'd probably get some stares and all but, it's not my fault I'm strange >).[/size][/color]
-
[color=#4B5B5B]Great of you to come by the OB Anthology, [B]DarkAngel Blaze[/B]. I'm glad that you wanted to share your writing piece with those of the OB Community; however, there is one simple problem: You don't have a rating. All threads created within the Arena are required to have a [B]rating[/B]. If you don't know what that is, I'd like to direct you to the [B][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL] also while you're at that, read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B]Rules[/B][/URL] of the OB. Now then, since I have to close this thread there's one thing you should know...even if a thread is closed, you are able to recreate it with the PROPER rating. THREAD CLOSED.[/color]
-
Writing (Yaoi story) When the glasses are off [M-SL]
Revelation replied to duoikari's topic in Creative Works
[color=#4B5B5B][B]Warning:[/B] This thread is treading closely to what seems like a discussion that should be discussed through PM. Please be carefuly not to do so. Also, read the rules before posting up a rape story or whatnot. If you still have questions, ask myself or Lady Asphyxia.[/color] -
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I really hope I get this one right, heh. Well anyways, here goes: I am going to guess that your favorite instrument is the bass- #3. Hopefully I get this right [crosses fingers].[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I am going to go ahead and say you do wear contact lenses. I'm not sure why but maybe it's a gut instinct... even if those instincts have proved me wrong. So my answer for you is [B]#3[/B].[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Well then, since everyone else guessed the other ones, I'm left with you missing a finger! Wow, I feel so brave having to guess that. >
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Well, Mewprincess, I don't know much about you and because of that I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. I'm stuck on either 1 or 3 being true and if my instincts are correct, it'll let me choose [strike]1[/strike] [strike]3[/strike] 1, final answer. *crosses fingers* I hope I'm right.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I can?t believe how addicting this is. When my computer broke, I was thinking, ?How am I supposed to tell people about my music?? XD Well, here you are. Another list from me ^_^. [list=1] [*] [B]Snoop Dogg[/B] [i]ft. Lil Jon & Trina[/i] ? Step Yo Game Up [*] [B]Maroon 5[/B] ? Shiver [*] [B]The Veronicas[/B] ? When It All Falls Apart [*] [B]Story of the Year[/B] ? We Don?t Care Anymore [*] [B]Jack Johnson[/B] ? Upside Down [*] [B]Izi[/B] ? Eung Keup Shil [Korean] [*] [B]Lil Jon[/B] [i]ft. E-40 & Sean Paul (Young Bloodz)[/i] ? Snap Yo Fingers [*] [B]Joe[/B] ? I Wanna Know [*] [B]Yellowcard[/B] ? Breathing [*] [B]The Pussycat Dolls[/B] [i]ft. Will.I.Am[/i] - Beep [*] [B]Tupac Shakur[/B] ? Baby Don?t Cry (Keep Ya Head Up) [*] [B]The Pussycat Dolls[/B] ? Sway [*] [B]Story of the Year[/B] ? Page Avenue [*] [B]Chingy[/B] [i]ft. Tyrese[/i] ? Pullin? Me Back [*] [B]Tamia[/B] ? Smile[/list] Another assortment of songs for all of you here at the OB. Indeed, I am a lover of songs but although it looks like the majority is Hip-Hop, it doesn't mean I'll listen to new things. If you tell me to listen to a song, I'm most likely to tell you, "That song is teh r0xx0rz!"[/size][/color]
-
[QUOTE][size=1][b]#4[/b] [i]Faithful husband, doting father, His wife is definitely not one you should bother. He uses the force, As a Sith lord, of course.[/i][/size][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=#4B5B5B]My guess, and I'm sure it's wrong, is [B]Jokopoko[/B]. I haven't posted in here before or if I did, I don't remember. However, I'm hoping that's the right answer.[/size][/color]
-
How did you come up with your internet/screen name ?
Revelation replied to corpseman's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]As far as usernames go, I?ve had my fair share of them both here at the OB and at other forums? sadly enough. However, why go into detail about the ones that don?t seem as important or whatever? I was [B]Arika[/B] and like many members here, it was a play on my real name, kind of. Just replace the ?A? and the ?K? to get ?Erica.? I honestly have no idea who this name came to be. I had that one for a while, like I did my other ones, but changed it just because it was time for a change. [B]Neuvoxetere[/B] was a name that [B]Neuvoxraiha[/B] helped pick out. It?s part of two languages: French and Italian; Neuvox means new in French and etere means Ethereal in Italian. It?s an extremely unique name and this was when I enjoyed the finer things of strange qualities. I mean, don?t get me wrong, I still do. Now, I?m known as [B]Revelation[/B], a name derived from the last book of the Bible. I was thinking of either Genesis or Revelation and in the end, Annie helped me choose the latter. At that time, my youth group was discussing the book of Revelation and I found it intriguing- what with all of the disasters, nine-headed dragon, and all of that- and the name had a nice ring to it. It was considered the end of all ends and I think there was another reason behind choosing this name but since my memory is as good as mashed potatoes, I couldn?t tell you. As far as I?m concerned, this is the username I?ll be sticking with until the time comes to change it. On other sites and whatnot, I?ve never really had a chosen username to stick with. I rarely sign up with the same one and perhaps it says something about me, who knows? But either way, I don?t use the same username twice. Although, I have used the name [B]Misz Supergerl[/B] as one of my AIM screen names- which didn?t stick long- and several others things. Can?t remember why I like it so much though; like I said, my memory is as good as mashed potatoes. [QUOTE=Pumpkin][b][size=1][font=verdana][COLOR=#996633]EDIT[/COLOR][/b]: Ooooh, I always wanted to know what BK stood for ;_; am I the only one who didn't get it?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] You and I are in the same boat, Pumpkin.[/size][/color] -
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I played a version of this game, except it was with three facts and I believe it was called "2 Truths and a Lie" making two of them true and one of them false, XP. But anyways, I am going to guess that numbers 1, 2, and 3 are false and that number 4 is true. However, I could be wrong and maybe you did climb Vesuvius, maybe you can speak fluent Irish, or maybe you are an amateur actor. But I'm sticking with my answer and that's that. ^_^[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Oh how fun! And because I'm poor, I'll use my Windows Media player XP. [indent]1. [B]Se7en & Wheesung[/B] - She's Mine 2. [B]Panic! At The Disco[/B] - I Write Sins Not Tragedies 3. [B]Sugarcult[/B] - Bouncing Off The Walls Again 4. [B]Rihanna[/B] - Unfaithful 5. [B]The Pussycat Dolls[/B] [i]ft. Busta Rhymes[/i] - Don't Cha? 6. [B]Taking Back Sunday[/B] - Error Operator 7. [B]Nelly Furtado[/B] [i]ft. Timbaland[/i] - Promiscuous 8. [B]ATOM[/B] - Beloved 9. [B]Monica[/B] [i]ft. Dem Franchize Boys[/i] - Everytime The Beat Drop 10. [B]Jack Johnson[/B] - Upside Down 11. [B]Christina Aguilera[/B] - Still Dirrty 12. [B]Yellowcard[/B] - Back Home 13. [B]Maroon 5[/B] - Sunday Morning 14. [B]Tweet[/B] [i]ft. Missy Elliott[/i] - Turn Da Lights Off 15. [B]Taking Back Sunday[/B] - You're So Last Summer[/indent] This list does not do justice the amount of music that I love. I mean, music is my life and without it, I'd die. However, I suppose that this list can tell you that I like all sorts of music and that I'll listen to whatever people tell me to listen to- most likely I'll like it. But yes, this is Revelation's list; I'll be back with 313 more songs ^_~*[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Soft hums echoed through the cavernous hallways of the Castle That Never Was. A beautiful ringing seemed to match these hums as it passed through the rooms. Through the light of the window panes and from the flames of the candles, it showed to be Nixara wandering the halls. She always found herself walking down the large halls of the castle, amusing herself with the devices around her. She took a strange liking towards its solemnity, taking in the solace that surrounded the castle. As she passed by one of the windows, Nixara had a sudden feeling to rest her arms on the sill and look out towards the scenery. Though it wasn?t something grand or exciting, the scenery- like the castle?s atmosphere- soothed her. She despised all that was within the castle but still, something within had calmed her soul- at least what was left of it. Still standing near the window, faint whispers began to rise from the shadows. Nixara paid it no heed and ignored it until it became much too unbearable. She snapped a finger and the whispers ended, leaving only a Kabuki nobody standing beside her. Its blades glinted in the light of the flame and its direful sounds traced the air with menace. Once again the whispers began, only this time it wasn?t as intense as before. [B][i]One of the Dusks informed me that they need to speak with you.[/B][/i] Nixara kept looking out the window as the nobody spoke to her. [B][i]They said it was important, something about a message from Onix.[/B][/i] At that moment, Nixara stood up straight and looked over the Kabuki. Turning around, she waved a hand and walked on from where she stood. A Dusk nobody appeared behind her and said, [B][i]You?re summoned to the Chamber of Dying Echoes.[/i][/B] At that moment, Nixara stopped and turned slowly to look at the Dusk. It cowered in her presence, the same way people cowered before Onix. [B]?Are you frightened right now??[/B] The Dusk shivered but no reply. [B]?I despise being interrupted on my walks, do you understand that??[/B] Walking away, Nixara stated, [B]?I [i]hate[/i] repeating myself so take this as your only warning.?[/B][/size][/color]
-
[color=#2D5D5D]Hey there, [B]punkrocker2801[/B] and welcome to the [strike]lion?s den[/strike] OB Anthology. Have you had a chance to read the OtakuBoards [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B]Rules[/B][/URL]? Or how about the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313][B]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL]? If you haven?t, it would be best for you to read them before you post anything else ^_^. However, I?m not just here for that. There are two major problems with your thread: 1) There is no [B]THREAD RATING[/B]. Any and every thread created in the Arena [i]must[/i] have a rating or it will be closed. 2) You double-posted. Here at OB, we look down on double-posting and if it happens again, I am liable to have you banned. But wait!! There?s a silver lining in here somewhere: 1) You can recreate your thread with the proper rating. If you don?t know what ratings are, please read the OB Anthology Basics. Like I said, any and every thread without a rating will be closed. 2) If you need to add something into your previous post, use the edit button located lower right of your posts. Any questions/comment/etc, feel free to PM me. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#2D5D5D]I took the test twice to see what results I would get because for some of the questions on it, I had more than one answer. The first time I took the test I was a [URL=http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=iqnOXdXvtSiSUUd-GI-ADDAD-a945&u=6f085dd9d582][B]Free-Wheeling Inventor[/B][/URL] and the second time I was an [URL=http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=tmwPhLivuYdJcXh-HK-DDDAA-e855&u=6ed5c2190d3b][B]Animated Creator[/B][/URL]. For the most part, it stayed in similar area: either above 50 or below 50 except for my femininity which stayed at 94%, which I have to say is untrue. However, this test is incredibly accurate in analyzing me, even if there are a few iffy spots. It only makes me wonder what I'd be if I took it a third time XP.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#2D5D5D]I've just got one thing to say...[B]DaSilva[/B], you just got SERVED! I mean, c'mon, it's common sense to give it back if you had an [u]INKLING[/u] of doubt about taking it in the first place. But I'm not going to rag on you no matter how much I want to since it's been said and done. By the way, I third [B]John[/B] as Captain of the Super Otaku Force. I want to be part of the Force, too! We can [strike]take over[/strike] help the world.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#2D5D5D]Sounds of drums beating, joyful screeching, and repeating chanting resounded all throughout the air. The air was thick with lust- bloodlust. Dimma sat in a black chair decorated with snakes coiling around it- a symbol of Hades- with his head in his hands; he was growing tiresome of waiting for the Meram army yet he knew destruction and chaos would come in good time. With a sigh, Dimma got up from his seat and began to walk down the hall. The shadows moved quickly ahead of him, whispering as they did. No one really knew what the shadows were but those who lived in the castle didn?t mind, they felt a strange alliance with it as it did with them. The doors to Dimma?s room opened upon his coming. He walked to the windows and opened them wide, letting in the eerie sounds fill his room. [i]?The day?s finally come, little brother.[/i] [B]There?s no turning back now.? ?Indeed there isn?t, Black Mage.?[/B] Turning around, Dimma had found the General?s assistant standing in the doorway. She was slender with radiating beauty, but there was an air of fear and the rank stench of Hades that wrapped around her. [B]?The General is waiting for you in the meeting room? we all are.?[/B] Looking out his window, Dimma knew that he was their last resort, their only hope to victory. [B]OOC:[/B] Sorry it?s so short and so late, Jamie. ^_^;;[/size][/color]
-
Writing Beginning of one of my (better) stories
Revelation replied to musical_kitten's topic in Creative Works
[color=#2D5D5D]Welcome to the OB Anthology, [B]musical_kitten[/B]. Have you had a chance to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313][B]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL]? If you haven't, you should because it tells you what a thread in the Arena requires. One of the requirements that is absolutely needed is: [B]Thread Rating[/B]. Without one, a thread will be closed but the good news is that you can recreate you thread [i]with[/i] a rating. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color] -
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B][B]Original Name-[/B] Riana [B]Order Name-[/B] Nixara [B]Number-[/B] II [B]Code Name-[/B] The Gemini of Timeless Discord [B]Element-[/B] Time [B]Weapon-[/B] Carefully hidden in the recesses of her sleeves are Nixara?s [URL=http://www.berknerdesigns.com/uimages/b134br.jpg][B]bells[/B][/URL]. These bells are attached to her bracelets and are known to make the same resonating sound as crystal bells. Though her weapon seems to be an unusual one, Nixara can use them however she wants: as bombs, a whip, etc. How she wants to use them, depends on the mood she is in. Another attribute her bells hold is that they put her enemies to sleep or into a zombie-like state, allowing her to control them- only if they hold a weak will or heart. [B]Nobody-[/B] [URL=http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/thebatman/bios/kabuki/01.jpg][i]The Kabuki[/i][/URL] are Nobodies who have immense speed and strength, as well as expertise fighting abilities and stealth. They possess humanoid bodies with slender arms and legs- similar to that of the Dancer nobodies- and blades for hands. As for their mask-like faces, the Nobody symbol replaces the mouth, eyes, and nose. They?re known for their ability to teleport, which makes it difficult to battle with, and the ominous sounds they make. - [URL=http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/thebatman/bios/kabuki/05.jpg][B]The Kabuki[/B][/URL] [B]Appearance-[/B] Though hidden from the world, [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17863817][B]Nixara[/B][/URL] holds the appearance of a china doll. Her lithe demure body, rosy cheeks, carnation lips, and untainted pallid skin all accentuate the attributes of a porcelain figurine; though what stands out most are her untainted pallid skin and glass-blue eyes, making her an unforgettable sight. Underneath the black coat, Nixara can be seen wearing a black halter top that strangely creates the Nobody symbol at the back, black slacks, bell-covered bracelets, and a choker with a pendant dangling from it. - [URL=http://www.destiny-makers.net/closeups/goddess_series_dark_online2_close.jpg][i]Close Up[/i][/URL] - Done by [URL=http://nashya.deviantart.com][i]nashya[/i][/URL] @ DeviantArt. [B]Personality-[/B] Calling herself the Gemini of Timeless Discord, Nixara echoes this well in her actions, perhaps a bit too well. She is a person who has a love for music- an opposite of discord- but also a love for disruption and strife. In essence, Nixara is the guilty conscious that nags at you, telling you to stop being indecisive when she isn?t decisive herself; she is the double-edged sword that can be friendly, clever, lively, and such but at the same time act manipulative, malicious, cunning, etc. She, in all of her ways, is so complex that she seems simple.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#1874CD][B]Starting Point-[/B] It?d be nice to start off in [B]Mushroom Kingdom[/B] since Super Mario is the best game XP. As for my second options, it doesn?t really matter. I know The Island and Hyrule pretty well, as for Raccoon City and Angel Land- it calls for creative thinking but I can manage. [B]My Reason-[/B] As for wanting to be in this, I haven?t seen many RPs that catch my eye and [B]Lost Dreams[/B] was something that White told me about and I told him that I?d check it out when it came out. Now that it did, I?m struck with awe and I?m sure that this RP will challenge my creativity. [B]Sample-[/B] [indent] ?Papy, papy!? A small face peered out from behind the newspaper that Monsieur Nikolas Cloutier was reading. The child?s face gleamed with happiness and joy, something so rare to see and whenever this child ran up to Nikolas with his glowing smile, Nikolas couldn?t help but put his newspaper aside and take this child into arms. The strange thing about this child, though, was that he was special, he just didn?t know it. At the age of ten, Leonell Cloutier stood at the height of five feet and two inches with wild sandy brown hair and blond highlights, glowing round hazel brown eyes, and strange enough, a scar running diagonally on the left side of his neck which started near his ear and ended near his collar bone. Leonell was a vibrant boy who had no recollection of his younger years as a wee babe nor did he remember how he had obtained his scar, but the few things he knew was that he had a love for adventure, imagination, and the unknown. Although for him, there was nothing better than to sit by the fire and listen to his grandfather speak of unknown lands, valiant heroes, and nearly impossible tasks. ?Tell a story, grandpa? Leonell looked at his grandfather as he began to climb onto the sofa and sit next to Nikolas, his grandfather. ?Tell a story, s'il vous plait?? Chuckling, Nikolas took Leonell and covered him with a homemade blanket. The two then became snug in the blanket and Leonell was anxious to hear his grandfather?s story. ?You want to listen to a story?? The grandson nodded his head vigorously; once again Nikolas couldn?t help but chuckle. ?Alright then. How about ?Les Prince et Les Pauvre??? Getting comfortable underneath the blanket, Leonell prepared himself for the wonders this story would bring and did not know what sort of adventure it would become, where it would take him, nor what awaited him, moreover out of all the unknown, something greater awaited him for what he was about to hear wouldn?t just be a story. + + + + + In another part of France, there lived another boy similar in age and appearance, except differing in personality. This child?s name was Marleon Lefebvre who also was ten years of age standing at five feet and two inches and glowing round hazel brown eyes. Though his hair was sandy brown, it wasn?t wild but tamed and set apart in a somewhat sophisticated look. He also had a scar that ran from near his right ear and ended near his right collar bone on the right side of his neck. Marleon was in a situation reciprocal Leonell?s- no remembrance of his younger years or of how he had obtained the scar but the things that were certain to him was that he had a love for adventure, imagination, and the unknown. Unlike Leonell, Marleon never had the freedom of sitting by the fire and listen to his grandfather speak of unknown lands, valiant heroes, and nearly impossible tasks. He was taught to become one of the most sophisticated and well-renowned people of the world. ?Grand-mère, may I listen to a story?? Marleon walked up to his grandmother and kneeled by the burning fire that warmed the entire room. She was knitting a scarf while sitting in the rocking chair with a blanket covering her legs. ?Grand-mère, tell me a story, s'il vous plaî.? She put down the knitting needles and yarn aside, taking her adopted grandson into her lap. ?A story? Since you asked so nicely, I think I?ll have to.? Smiling, Marleon?s grandmother held onto him as she began to rock back and forth in the chair. ?Tonight, I?ll tell you a story of ?Les Prince et Les Pauvre??? Sitting himself comfortably on his grandmother?s lap, Marleon awaited the power of the story, the thrill of the fable, and sat there, waiting to listen closely to the words of the story. He had no idea of the beauty this story possessed, nor did he know the journey it would become, yet most of all, there was not even an inkling of what would await him for what he was about to hear wouldn?t just be a story. + + + + + Three years later, something evil swept over the country side in France, which slowly began to consume the rest of France, and with it, its people. Terror struck in every home, people feeling too frightened to even step out, fearful of the army of darkness that walked the streets. It was a time of darkness and with that darkness; an army walked along side it. This army was deviant and destructive, taking away children and parents from their homes because they dared to speak the words of fables and stories. Questions were unanswered, rumors were spread, yet the only constant thing that rushed about the people was fear of the Forest and the army who followed the orders of the Dark Lord. After some time, the people in France slowly began to conjure up some courage and go about their daily routines but dared not to speak the words of any fables or stories for they knew what the consequence was of speaking it. This had begun to deprive children of their imagination and their will to be happy. There was nothing worse for the townspeople than seeing their children unhappy but what could they do? Happiness was only brought by the times of stories and tales, when family sat together and enjoyed a laugh or two from the adventures they could think of from stories told to them but it was taken away into the Haunted Forest, a forest that began to grow with the oncoming darkness. Soon enough, there was only a handful brave enough to speak of wonderful journeys, courageous heroes, and malicious villains so that they may see their children smile just once. Yet, just as soon as they spoke these words, the army would take them away, leaving behind their family. For Leonell Cloutier and Marleon Lefebvre, as well as the handful of people, what was meant to be a bedtime story had now become a living nightmare. As time passed by, the Dark Lord and his army ruled France, they took whatever they wanted and even housed themselves in people?s homes. If the people disobeyed the Dark Lord, they were taken to the Forest, which had become detesting and tiring. For many, they wanted to do something but couldn?t. It was out of their hands and they had no knowledge of what to do for only a few had their families to help them and guide them, except for Leonell Cloutier and Marleon Lefbvre but each other. Leonell and Marleon both left their houses and followed the dark army, in hopes that they would be able to save their grandparents but the dark army disappeared just as they came to the edge of the Forest. It was at this moment that the two had come to realize their uncanny likeness, as if they were each other?s reflection. Without guidance and unanswered questions, and a feeling of loss, Marleon and Leonell had to do something, they had to enter the Haunted Forest. Even though, they wished to enter this dark world, they did not realize the dangers ahead. They didn?t understand the difficulty of the Forest or what lurked within. They couldn?t do it alone, they needed help. And so, upon finding newfound friends who shared an equal goal, the group believed they could enter the Forest and return with them, their loved ones and destroy this evil that had come.[/indent] [B]EDIT:[/B] Sorry it took so long, Charles. ^_^;;[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#2D5D5D][B]Name-[/B] Elijah Danvers [B]Age-[/B] 24 [B]Gender-[/B] Male [B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20444390/][B]Eli[/B][/URL] is a beautiful individual who keeps his appearance clean and proper, though lets his black hair run wild. Beneath his untamed hair are dark eyes that seem to always be in thought. He stands at the height of 5?10? with a medium built body and chiseled features. Underneath his clothing is a dragon tattoo that coils around his left shoulder and down his back. As far as clothes go, Eli has no preference. His closet contains an array of colors and styles, creating a never-ending combination; except, it seems that Eli never leaves the house with a jacket or sweater, with the exception of high temperature days. [B]Personality-[/B] Known as the wild card of the Covenant, Elijah Danvers is a rambunctious, lively individual. He is the life of any party and wherever he goes people seem to know who he is whether it?s by reputation or whatnot. One thing that people seem to know well about him is that he has an affinity for trouble. He seems to welcome it with open arms and more often than not mixes it with danger, making him a reckless and stubborn man. Along with trouble and danger, fights are something he also loves. It adds to his adrenaline rush and seemingly so puts him in unimaginable situations. It could be said that his mischievous pranks are a way to disguise the pain beneath. Truth be told, Elijah is exactly who he portrays himself as, nothing less and nothing more. He does enjoy using his powers and cause trouble but he is an uncompromising person who is honest and loyal above all things, making him an adamant friend. Though he may come off as an unreliable person, Elijah has shown that he will go to any lengths to protect his friends, even if it means taking the life of a person. As harsh of a reality as it is, the Danvers is only one of five families who carry the curse that Mosrael laid upon them. Elijah, like the rest of his ancestors, accepted what was within him but unlike his family before him, he came to intertwine his burden with his life, making it a part of himself. No matter how much of a hardship the curse is, Elijah understands the importance of carrying the curse. Keeping it a secret to himself, the Danvers son uses his powers for his own delight. For how can a man of enjoyment take with him a power he?s been ?blessed? with if he cannot enjoy it? [B]Short Biography-[/B] Though Elijah wasn?t the first born, he was the one granted powers by his ancestors; and although he wasn?t the first son in the family, Elijah was encumbered with the details and duties of what it meant to be a servant of Mosrael, even from a young age. At first glance, some may find that pouring such things onto a child would destroy him, it only left Elijah wanting more. He blatantly accepted his position without question, almost as if he [i]wanted[/i] to be the sole proprietor of the curse. Ultimately, this alarmed his family as a child should not carry this heavy burden so suddenly rather take pieces with him. However, being a young child of curiosity and all, Elijah understood all there was to know about the curse and moreover, he understood what he had to do. As far as family went, the Danvers was a close-knit of people. Before Elijah graduated and left for college, his grandfather taught him all there was to know about the Mosrael Covenant and the powers that resided within. His father lessoned him in the arts of fighting, worldly matters, and the like, while his mother lessoned him in the finer arts of the home, hearth, and perception. They were strange beyond words but to the naked eye, the Danvers was nothing but a family. There hadn?t been much chaotic drama that flew around the house, in fact unlike most households, Elijah and his family seemed to be averse to such matters. After Elijah left for college, he fell out of contact with his family. The only time he had ever spoken with them was the day his grandfather passed away. It seemed that the effect of the powers given to him were far too much of a task than he expected. It became apparent that it was better that he accept his burden on his own terms rather than it be forced upon him. [IN HIATUS][/size][/color]
-
[color=#1874CD]In response to Split Keyblader's request, consider it closed. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
Writing The prince finds his princess (Fruits basket) [PG-L]
Revelation replied to Starfire0567's topic in Creative Works
[color=#1874CD]Hey there, [B]Starfire0567[/B] and welcome to the OB Anthology. We're really happy to have you here but there's just one small problem that can be easily fixed: double posting. You see, [B]Double Posting[/B] is a big no-no here at the OB. If you are found doing it again, I will be forced to have one of the Adminstrators or Category Moderators ban you, which we don't want. So, before anything else please read the [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B] and [B]Constructive Criticism[/B] stickies at the top as well as the [B]Rules[/B] of OB, okey? - Revelation.[/color] -
[size=1]Wow!! It?s great that Parallel is back up?only under a slightly different name. How wonderful is this? ^_^.[/size] [center][B]Name-[/B] Christiana Crenshaw [B]Age-[/B] 20 [The older twin] [B]Class/ Job-[/B] Medic [B]Appearance-[/B] Identical to her sister, [URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2610/spy5px.jpg][B]Christiana[/B][/URL] stands at 5?6? and weighs at 115 pounds. They both hold blue eyes- hers being a shade darker- and luscious blonde hair. The only difference is in their fashion style and Christiana?s hair falls to her shoulders in layers. As for clothing style, the older twin is found wearing boyish clothing that holds a hint of femininity. Its how most people distinguish between Adeline and Christiana. [B]Weapon-[/B] Christiana carries with her a [URL=http://www.gundirectory.com/guns/20038-1.jpg]Browning Hi-Power Mark III[/URL] 9mm handgun and steel-toed shoes. [B]Skills-[/B] The obvious of her skills is that she is a talented medic, always prepared for any situation that may come her way. However, the less obvious of her skills is that she has amazing perception. She can easily read someone or her environment which helps her in combat and in life, both of which she encounters almost every day. On a side note, Christiana also delved in a bit of martial arts; though not great at it, she manages in defending herself. [B]Genetic Variation-[/B] [Maj.] [i]Desperate Evolution:[/i] Used only as a last resort, Christiana and Adeline can combine into one super human wielding increased speed, heightened senses, and stronger combat skills by uttering the words, ?We are one, Come from one, Die as one, We are one.? This is the variation that takes a great toll on the twins, disabling them to move or defend themselves, for it only lasts a short time but uses up a lot of their energy. [Min.] [i]Unehrliche Mondschein [German- Corrupted Moonlight]:[/i] As its name suggests, this genetic variation allows Christiana to summon telekinetic-like powers. It is at its greatest when under the moon and is maxed out underneath a full moon; albeit the energy used depends on certain actions Christiana performs. [B]Personality-[/B] Of the Crenshaw twins, Christiana is more boyish and mature even though she has a girlish name. She doesn?t pride herself on her looks and skills but rather acknowledges them to be her own. Unlike her sister, Christiana is quite independent and looks out for her sister, whom she cares about and will protect in any situation. One of the Crenshaw attributes is that they?re stubborn but keeps an open mind about everything; Christiana is more stubborn than she is willing to let on which leads her to some strange situations. She is optimistic, warmhearted, and though she seems tough, she is truly gentle. One side of Christiana that many people have never seen is her ruthlessness, which coincidentally a part of her insecurity, her fear of trust and the fear of being alone in the world without people who care for her and understand her. Albeit, in consideration of her ruthlessness, there have only been a few incidents where she turned into a malicious person filled with rage and hate; those few incidents were protecting her sister- emotionally and physically- for in her life, there is no one else but Adeline and she would do anything to keep her safe which indicates the strong bond between the two. [B]Motivation-[/B] Other than keeping the world safe from a deranged doctor/sage, Christiana is disgusted at the way Helena?s behaving for there is nothing more that Christiana hates than people who take advantage of the lives around them. [B]Biography-[/B] Being a medic was not something Christiana saw herself doing; she enjoyed helping others but it just wasn?t the dream career she had. In fact, her parents had discovered the great benefits of being a medic and in result, [i]desired[/i] Christiana and her sister to become a medic. In her own opinion, she wasn?t cut out to be a medic even if she was intelligent and already helpful and kind; but, this was something Christiana couldn?t escape from even if she wanted to. [IN HIATUS][/center]