-
Posts
2323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Revelation
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Theron crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. John chuckled to himself as he walked past Theron and disappeared into the short hallway. She sighed as she plopped herself on the couch, stretching her arms upward and letting out a breath of air. She heard John rummaging in one of the rooms and could only guess what he was looking for. She was disgusted by John?s ?daily escapades? that involved his landlady and her daughter. Theron, above anything else, despised how men used their sexuality as an excuse to get what they wanted; in fact, she despised their actions altogether. She sighed to herself as she felt something rub up against her legs. As she picked up the black and white cat that was looking up at her with beautiful amber eyes, Theron knew she couldn?t say anything about John?s nature for she was the same as him. Perhaps that was why she hated it so much and why she hated herself- or at least one of the reasons. John knew this well- maybe too well- but they both knew that Theron would never admit this as a fault, at least not out loud. Somehow the cat that was lying in her lap reminded her of a time when she was careless, not that she wasn?t careless already, and it brought her back to the less than fateful night when she stumbled onto John. It was the night that she had turned him. Theron had been craving blood that night and the concert that was taking place had piled vibrant, young humans into one gathering. It was there that she had found John, this beautiful-looking boy, and smelt the fresh blood within him. It was only a matter of time when he?d single himself out and leave himself vulnerable. When he left the large group for a few moments, it was then that Theron attacked him. With one swift movement, she had pinned against a tree. A smirk of lust and hunger overcame her face as she looked into John?s steady yet frightened eyes. Without a moment?s notice, she dug her fangs into his neck and pierced him, lapping his blood into her mouth and feeling his life drain away into it. [B]?I was a foolish girl then, wasn?t I, little kitten??[/B] That memory always killed a part of her every time she thought of it. Theron sighed and leaned back into the couch. [B]?If only I could go back and change what I?d done.? ?What?re you mumbling about now, Theron??[/B] Theron hadn?t heard John enter the living room and when she looked his way, she changed her somber expression to the one she brought with her- a playful look of malice and deviance. It may have been quick but John could spot the change quicker than he could bring a lady into his bed.[/color] [B]OOC:[/B] Late, I know. You can murder me later, Vicky. But at least I got SOMETHING up. >
-
[size=1]Here you are, my good friend. A sign-up, though not untraditional, but a sign-up nonetheless. =] Enjoy. ^_~* [color=#4B5B5B][B]Name-[/B] Theron Agnes Marlow [B]Age-[/B] 182 years [B]Species/Clan-[/B] Neutral vampire; though once acquainted with Augustine [B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6125/kagarilc9.jpg]Theron[/URL] [B]Personality-[/B] Theron is the least of what you?d expect from a long line of well-respected vampires. She may have the Marlow?s sense of loyalty and dignity, but that?s all she possesses. She, unlike most female vampires, is straightforward with a sour mouth that spews sarcasm- both blunt and subtle- and word-play that could make any person gasp in shock. She also has a devil-may-care attitude, never caring for what others? thought of her, and always doing reckless things. Theron was filled with unrepressed attitudes, though never once has she shown signs of sorrow, stress, and the like, only happiness, anger, contentment. Basically, Theron was known to be everything the girl next door wasn?t. [B]Biography-[/B] NUTSHELL- She?s been in the Augustine Clan since birth but left when her father-figure was killed. For about 70 years, she?s been roaming the streets as a rogue, doing what she wanted without the fear of authority barking at her. Then she met John Butcher, since their meeting they?ve been roaming together. [B]Extra-[/B] Currently, she partnered herself with John Butcher and more often than not has made it a thing of poking fun at him. She also has a way of showing up out of nowhere and making people jump three feet out of their seats. [I?ll fix this up. It?s just so that people know a bit.][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Random Post. Actually, Vicky told me to write something random. So I did. And I hope she gets this going AFTER I get my sign-up in. ^_^;;;[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Hold you horses, Vicky. I'll get a sign-up in two shakes of a lamb's tail.[/size][/color]
-
[color=#4B5B5B]Welcome to the [B]OtakuBoards[/B] and to the [B]Anthology[/B], [B]Okuru Ginikoa[/B]. It's nice to see a new face; however, I don't believe this is a post that involves happiness, although it is somewhat. Quick question, did you check out the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56606][B]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL] sticky? If you haven't, click on the provided link. It'll help give a rundown of what's what in the Anthology. One thing that the sticky doesn't include is the rating system. A rating system just tells other members the type of prose or poetry you've provided. The main thread ratings are, as follows: [B]E[/B], [B]M[/B], and [B]PG[/B]. There are also sub-ratings. The common ones are: [B]V[/B]- Violence, [B]S[/B]- Sexual Content, and [B]L[/B]- Language. Without a rating, your thread is void and therefore will be closed. BUT! There is an upside; you can recreate your thread with the proper rating. If you would like more information about the rules or have any questions or comments, PM me and I'll be happy to explain them. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Oh the joys of anger management. Well, like Charles said: Do you talk your problems out or do you bottle it up? It's good to talk things out, even if you don't feel comfortable, because once you start talking about one problem, another will pop out and everything you've held in will just completely spill. Another thing is, figure out what's making you so angry. Resolve that problem and if it still keeps coming back, again, talk to someone. Another way is exercise. Do something active, try to get your mind off of what's making you angry and when you're good and calm, resolve it.[/size][/color]
-
[color=#4B5B5B]Welcome to the OB Anthology, [B]tachiKC[/B]. Before you write more, I'd like to suggest reading the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56606][B]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL] sticky because it contains important information that members should know. Not that I'm saying you don't know. Anyways, the most important information that it provides is the [B]Rating System[/B]. The rating system is quite similar to that of a movie rating. You have a main rating and then a sub-rating. These will help determine what sort of poetry or prose people can expect. Because it is so important, any thread without one will be closed on site. The good thing is, though, that you can re-create your thread with the proper rating. So if you have any questions, comments, rants, etc. feel free to PM me. =] [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]You've got me hooked even before you mentioned what it was about, Vicky Goat. You can count me in...as always. It's been a while since I participated in a good vampire RP; sadly Boss' vampire RP didn't really finish either. *sighs* Oh well, I know I can find fun in this, I'm sure. =][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I am unworthy to post here anymore. [That's a lie by the way.] But still, I need to post sometime. So after Vickeh makes her little post, I'll try to put something together. ^_^;;;[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Sounds pretty interesting...I'm in. Somehow this reminds me of the [B]Otakuties[/B]...but still this sounds fun. ^_^[/size][/color]
-
[quote name='James']Our Moderators are becoming quite famous these days.[/quote] [size=1][color=#4B5B5B]They're like a household name, really. I'd be amazed if someone didn't know them- granted the new members wouldn't really know who they were- but still, I would be amazed if someone didn't know AT LEAST their names. AND, I was informed that [B]Ozy[/B] is not the one in purple. Please ignore my own ignorant blindness.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]What an [strike]adorable[/strike] amazing looking set of people. You've done a great job with them, [B]Sandy[/B]. And the coloring looks great, [B]cancer[/B]. You know...it'd be really great to see the entire STAFF like that. Whoo, think of the possibilities we can come up with! *goes off in a daydream* Oh say...why's Ozy in a different colored outfit then the rest?[/size][/color]
-
[color=#4B5B5B]Hey there, [B]Lt. Zero[/B]. Nice of you to join us and I'm glad to see that you're helping out your friend. Well, before anything else you should check out the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56606][B]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL]. It's got a lot of nifty information about the OB Anthology. For example, there's the [B]Rating System[/B]. The Rating System is sort of a disclaimer for members to let them know what sort of content to expect in another's story, poetry, etc. The main ratings are: [B]M[/B], [B]E[/B], and [B]PG[/B]. Without a rating, a thread will be closed. However if you would like, it can be recreated with the proper rating. If you have any questions, comments, etc., contact me or Lady Asphyxia. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]ZOMFG! You live, Ninjah! I was beginning to wonder if you became a hermit or something; but! Lo and behold, here you are...with a lovely piece of art nonetheless. Unlike everyone else, it reminds me of all of the vector art on D-Art. [I heart D-Art. *sighs*] Anyways, I love how the colors correlate with each other. Also, I agree with Delta; you should keep the plane blue. Unlike everyone else, I don't really see a problem with this artwork. But then again, I'm not really much of an artist so...maybe that's why. XP Anyways, awesome art. And try to stick around this time. =][/size][/color]
-
After hearing what Tsunade-baasan had to say, Naruto walked out with the rest of the Jounin. His eyes were filled with rage but also excitement; then they were filled with a sense of hidden somberness. He couldn?t help but remember the days of Akatsuki. There was much darkness that loomed over everyone and bloodshed had become familiar to everyone involved in the matters of Akatsuki. [B]?I won?t let it happen.?[/B] Sasuke and Sakura looked at Naruto who seemed to stop in his tracks with his head bent down and his fists clenched. They looked at each other and then again at Naruto. [b]?I won?t let them destroy Konohagakure.?[/B] Blood began to drip from Naruto?s hands. Sasuke sighed quietly to himself when he saw this and laid a hand on his shoulder. Naruto, still with his head down, saw a hand and looked up to see Sasuke and Sakura. There was something in their eyes that told Naruto that together they?d help protect Konohagakure, together they?d fight with intent to kill, and together they?d be a team. Naruto unclenched his hands and flashed Sasuke and Sakura a goofy, yet determined grin. [B]?Let?s protect this village, guys. Because if this village falls, then I won?t be able to become Hokage!?[/B] Despite the atmosphere of the situation, Sakura and Sasuke couldn?t help but chuckle. They both knew Naruto?s goal like it was their own. It was Naruto?s one and only dream to become the sixth Hokage, no matter what. If the Village of Leaf fell, then so would his dreams; there was no way Naruto could let that happen. Besides his dreams, everyone else?s dreams would shatter as well, they?d be without home, and more so, they?d be without hope. [i][B]?We have to protect this village. Without it, there?d be no meaning?for anything. I can?t let that happen. Not now. Not ever.?[/B][/i] Sasuke and Sakura saw the glint in his eyes as he started walking ahead. He stopped and turned back saying, [B]?It?s time Team 7 showed everyone what we can do!?[/B] [size=1][color=#4B5B5B][B]OOC:[/B] I know, I know. Sorry for not posting earlier; but I?m here now?albeit with an ugly little post, still a post nonetheless.[/size][/color]
-
[SIZE=1][color=#4B5B5B]A few hours later, Juliet found herself waking up on the couch. Drowsily, she looked around and noticed that Zane was flipping through channels. When she sat up, Juliet grabbed her throbbing head and groaned. When she opened her eyes, she saw Zane with a crooked smile and leering eyes. [B]?That?s quite the trick you came up with, Juliet.?[/B] Juliet looked at him with a confused look on her face and asked, [B]?What trick??[/B] She then became skeptical and alert. [B]?What did you do to me, Zane?? ?[i]I[/i] didn?t do anything.?[/B] He replied as he shifted in his position. [B]?It was all you, Juliet.?[/B] The look in her eyes said she still didn?t know what happened, Zane chuckled and said, [B]?You don?t have a damn clue what happened?do you??[/B] This time, Juliet not only looked at him with wondering eyes but also one of viscosity. Zane took this as a hint and continued on, [B]?Somehow you managed to create this black snake that was about as big as this house, probably would?ve been bigger if it wasn?t for the house. It spoke, as well. Started saying something about how we don?t know who we?re dealing with and things like that. It was entertaining really; it disappeared after Charles threw a ball of fire at it.?[/B] Juliet kept a collected look about her as she stood up. She knew she could create snakes from her powers but didn?t realize she could conjure up one that spoke and was about the size of a house- maybe bigger. It baffled her and yet it amazed her; the extent of her powers were limitless and yet still undiscovered. Juliet couldn?t even begin to think of the possibilities of her powers. When Juliet took her mind off of her powers, she realized her muscles felt tense and tightened. It felt as though she?d been on the couch for days, when only it had been a few hours. Juliet stretched, exhaling loudly as she relaxed her muscles. She looked around the living room and noticed that Charles wasn?t in the house. [B]?Where?s Charles?? ?Outside, I s?pose. Don?t know if he?s still around the house or not.?[/B] Growling slightly under her breath, Juliet walked quickly towards the front door and opened it, only to find Charles on the porch steps and Dani standing against a column with an unlit cigarette in his hand. Juliet crossed her arms and sighed exasperatedly.[/size][/color]
-
[color=#4B5B5B]Welcome back to the [B]OB Anthology[/B], [B]Deathsye[/B]. It might've slipped your mind but threads must have a [B]rating[/B] or the thread will be closed. And since your thread doesn't have one, I'm going to have to close it. However, like I've said before, you can recreate your thread with the proper rating system- which can be found in the OB Anthology Basics sticky, found [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/announcement.php?f=46][B]HERE[/B][/URL] [and this time, it's been revamped!] So check it out and if you have any questions, comments, or whatever PM me or [B]Lady Asphyxia[/B]. [B]THREAD CLOSED[/B][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Just a little update, which I should've done earlier, [B]Ikillion[/B] gave me permission to use his character, [B]Zane[/B], for the time being until he's figured out problems with his internet...or something like that. So in that case, I suppose Zane and Juliet will be together in a few posts until Iki comes back. As for [B]Cairo's death[/B], I'll write up a post once everyone's settled in or something. I'll have to talk to [B]Vicky[/B] to figure stuff out first. But until then, I'll wait until everything's not so hectic and everyone's where they should be.[/size][/color]
-
[quote name='Redemption][size=1']Anyway, it sounds highly confusing, Zeke. Well, the whole team thing anyway. It doesn't sound like they play any major parts in the storyline, other than creating bonds between characters (well, that's what I got out of it).[/size][/quote] [size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Well, to make things a bit clear- as clear as I can. According to [B]Wikipedia[/B]: [quote name='Wikipedia']Each team is assigned an experienced sensei. These core teams form a basis for the characters' interactions later in the series, where characters are chosen for missions for their team's strength and complementary skills.[/quote] It not only gives characters a chance to interact and learn about each other- creating bonds-, it gives them a chance to learn their strengths and weaknesses, and to just help them learn teamwork. I don't know if that helped, I'm sure Ezekiel can explain it better. ^_^;;[/size][/color]
-
Jonas knew at once that something definitely wasn?t right; it didn?t really take a genius to realize that; there was something off from the beginning of the day. His friends always teased him about having a ?sixth sense? but this was by far something his friends wouldn?t have teased about. He knew it from the moment he woke up and yet dismissed it, thinking it was his vivid imagination. First Matt passes out and when he regains consciousness his right hand becomes a claw then Aizen does the same only to wake up with icy cold breath. Then a few feet away the agile fighter, Zed, had done what both Aizen and Matt had done; albeit, Jonas couldn?t say for sure what he was going through. Jonas could only see the two kids in front of him and they seemed calm, a bit nerve-racked, but calm nonetheless. They both didn?t know what was going on and what just happened but it didn?t seem to affect them much. They looked at each other with concerned but also awestricken eyes. [i][B]Jonas??[/i][/B] Someone had said his name. It was a whisper but he had heard it. Jonas looked around the park quickly, knowing that he heard his name. He looked all around to see if any of his friends were around but they were nowhere to be seen. Blinking his eyes a few times, he looked back at the two younger kids with confusion in his eyes and again? [i][B]Jonas?[/i][/B] This time the voice had gotten closer. Jonas was now more alert; his heart pounded, his hands clenched into a fist, and his breath quickened. He looked to his left and he looked to his right, searching for the source of the voice but found nothing. He unclenched his fist and again? [i][B]Jonas.[/i][/B] When he looked behind him his face met with a white mask similar to that of a comedy/drama mask. In surprise, Jonas stumbled backwards and fell onto the wooden table. This face was floating in the air and as it moved closer its body became more visible. It wore an orange and white jester?s outfit- shoes, gloves, hat- and in his gloved hands were a deck of cards. Jonas tried to speak but he couldn?t, something either stopped him from doing so or he was still shocked and his body refused to work. Instead, the jester that was walking in the air spoke. [B][i]Well, hello.[/i][/B] The jester spoke with an accent that sounded like a mix of Irish and English. [B][i]?S matter, mate?[/i][/B] The jester leaned forward and put his face close to Jonas?, examining his face. [B][i]You look like you?ve just seen a ghost.[/i] ?More like a deranged mental patient.?[/B] Finally Jonas? voice returned. When it did, he managed to sit up straight and found that the world around him stopped. All he could think of to say was, [B]?Am I dead??[/B] The jester straightened up and laughed. He took a hand to his eye-hole and wiped away nothing, only acting like his eyes were tearing up from his laugh. [i][B]My boy, you?re not dead. If you were, I wouldn?t be here.[/B][/i] The jester proceeded to play with his cards more. [B][i] And by the way, I am no ?deranged mental patient.? I?m? well we?ll get into that later. For the time being, you can call me?[/B][/i] The jester let the cards play themselves in the air as he took a bow, saying as he looked up, [B][i]Mephistopheles. And these cards, the ones you always carry?[/B][/i] It was then that Jonas searched himself, realizing that the jester that called himself Mephistopheles had them. [B][i]Let?s just say they have a[/i] special purpose [i]in your life.[/B][/i] Jonas blinked a few times. Before he could ask any questions, the jester looked at his make-believe watch and said, [B][i]Whoops, time for me to go. Here, take these cards. You?ll need them.[/B][/i] Blinking again, life had returned to the Gardens. Jonas looked at the deck in his hands and each had a significant picture and name. It reminded him of tarot cards?but these were far different from mere gypsy cards. [B]?Mephistopheles, huh? I?ll probably be seeing you real soon, I?m sure.?[/B]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B][indent]Sitting in the dark dimmed room with her legs up on the sofa, Reinhilde stared at the pouring rain. Something about the rain soothed her and gave her an almost nostalgic feeling; there was something about the rain that made her forget everything in the world. She needed that often, to forget, considering she was an Illuminati now. The position as Illuminati member wasn?t all rigorous; it was the atmosphere around it that weighed her down. They had always said that she wouldn?t last, that she would crack like thin ice. Scoffing in the dark Reinhilde said to herself, [B]?What do they know??[/B] As she pressed her lips against the wine glass, her cellphone rang. She closed her eyes and set her glass down; anticipating who the call might be from. Reinhilde reached behind her and took out a Blackjack from her jacket pocket. She opened her eyes and found it to be the one person she dreaded a call from, [B]?Alice.?[/B] The woman on the other end sounded cheerful, something Reinhilde hated when she was interrupted in her time off. [B]?You have thirty seconds to tell me what Heatherford wants, Alice.?[/B] Although familiar with Reinhilde?s impatient nature, Alice cleared her throat uncomfortably and addressed the situation to her. [B]?Mr. Heatherford requests your presence in his office, Ms. Montgomery.? ?More he demands it, really.?[/B] Reinhilde said as she sighed. [B]?I?ll be there in five minutes.?[/B] She hung up the phone and downed the final contents that were in her wine glass, her eyes still on the rain-stained window. [B]?I never get a day to rest, do I??[/B] Slipping on her black business skirt and throwing her jacket on, Reinhilde gathered what she needed from her home and walked out the door. It was nearing ten at night and yet she stepped into a car that would soon take her to the office of Benjamin Heatherford- the man who had a hold on Reinhilde Montgomery?s life. The sounds her clicking heels echoed down the empty hallway until they stopped in front of a desk, behind whom sat none other than Alice. In a sultry intimidating way, Reinhilde put a hand on the table and with the other took her sunglasses off, all the while leering at the secretary. [B]?Let Mr. Heatherford know?that I?ve arrived.?[/B][/size][/color][/indent]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Like everyone else, I'm not looking to be a millionaire; however, the tips shown on the [B]Make Your Money Multiply[/B] article doesn't necessarily have to be used to become a millionaire. Those are good tips to use to gain a sufficient amount of money for retirement and whatnot. As for me, as long as I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, and enough money to pay the bills- and other fees- then I'm good. I honestly don't care about being a millionaire and besides, that sort of thing is overrated. [Well, in my opinion anyways.][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Well, [B]cancer[/B], it all boils down to one thing and it's not confidence. It's being yourself. Yeah, sure that sounds corny and a lot like one of those "I need help" support group type of saying but it's entirely true. If you are yourself- not what everyone wants you to be and not that I'm saying you are like that- then you can do just about anything, like talking to random people. All you have to do is forget what anyone might think about you, forget what you think they might say about, just forget. Then after you forget, be yourself. Once you've got those two things down, you couldn't give a care in the world; at least that's what I do when it comes to talking to new people. But really, just be yourself and don't think you have impress this person or think that they'll stereotype you- which they probably will in the back of their mind- but we're only human and thus it's only natural for us to do so even though we say we don't. That was probably the worst thing to say when it comes to advice but it's reality. [Now that I'm re-reading this, I think I should've just left it at "Be yourself...yada yada yada." If I ever choose to become a psychologist or whatever, I'm going to be a terrible one.][/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I like [B]Only[/B]'s idea. We could have [b]Cairo[/B] tortured then [B]Dorian[/B] can come and try to save him, but instead of managing to blind the others, he accidentally transports Cairo into another dimension or at least his mind, leaving only a soulless body- so to speak. As for the torture, I was thinking of having [B]Zane[/B] do the entire torture thing but have [B]Juliet[/B] follow him- [B]Quan[/B]'s orders and all- and just watch him torture the crap out of Cairo. But that's just what I think, you know. Oh and by the way, Juliet does not have a heart- okay she does but it's more she's a stoic character. She's just, well, dysfunctional to the fullest and is, probably, the epitome of evil reincarnated. [At least that's what I want to think. =P][/size][/color]
-
By the time Jonas got to the Gardens, Zedidiah was already there waiting for the big fight. He just shook his head and took a seat at one of the wooden tables. Jonas gave a quick look-see for Matt and when he didn?t find him, he settled himself comfortably at the table with his music blasting in his ears, his hood over his head, and his cards in his hands. As tedious as it seemed, Jonas didn?t care what people thought about him always playing cards. In fact, he didn?t care for what anyone said at all. Cards were his escape from the world like martial arts or music or drugs- in some cases- were for other people. It was something he couldn?t get away from and it was something he didn?t want to get away from; he wanted it and needed it. Chuckling to himself, Jonas looked up again and saw that Matt still wasn?t anywhere near the Gardens but instead he found, yet, another girl staring at him. He furrowed his brows in wonderment and went back to his card tricks thinking, [B][i]?First that red-haired and now her.?[/B][/i] Jonas dropped his head a bit and shook it, laughing at a thought. [B]?What is this world coming to??[/B] Looking up again, Jonas found Ezekiel walking towards Zedidiah. In his four years of high school, he?d seen many fights, most of which were caused by Zedidiah; but on one occasion he had seen a fight Ezekiel participated in. Looking at the two, Jonas began to line up pros and cons the two had; one was swift and agile, bobbing and weaving until the opponent tired themselves out while the other had an unorthodox fighting method. It wasn?t exactly clear on what Ezekiel could do but Jonas was sure he could keep up with Zedidiah. At that last thought, Zedidiah almost leaped towards Ezekiel. No one saw him going or coming and when Ezekiel finally noticed, he took action. Jonas watched the two for bit but became bored with the site. He wasn?t one for fights- even if they amused him ever so much- instead he focused on the girl who kept staring at him and was now walking towards him. [B]?Looks like I?ve attracted an audience member.?[/B] [size=1][color=#4B5B5B][B]OOC:[/B] Let me know if I need to change anything with any of your character, [B]Engel[/B], [B]Redemption[/B], and [B]Keyblade[/B]. =][/size][/color]