-
Posts
976 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Epitome
-
[size=1][color=orange]EEEK!! Sorry I took so long. I was kinda busy the last couple days! Well heres the pic. [img]http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/sexychick.jpg[/img] "Mmm Delicious"[/size][/color]
-
Anyone fans of Flogging Molly and The Dropkick Murphys
Epitome replied to James P. Galvatron's topic in Noosphere
[size=1][color=orange]The Floggin Mollys. Great band. The Irish folk. But yeah, I like there music alot. My 2 favorite songs would have to be "Saltydog" and "Rebels of the Sacred Heart." Another song that I like is "Drunken Lullabies" but that doesnt that great of a beat to it. But for the DKM's, I used to like them alot. But after a while of listening to their music, it got really old and I grew out of them. So, you know...[/color][/size] -
[color=orange][size=1]"The exorcist aint got nothin' on me!"[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]Yesterday, a fighter pilot thought he would pull a prank and try to demolish a whole US Aircraft Carrier. We spoke with eye witness John Smith... Smith: I just looked to my right and he was just trying to hit me... it was devastating.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]Dog: "What did I do? I never did anything to you!" Pigeon/Duck Thing: "You think I wouldnt remember that hunters dog... Yea, I never forget a face. You laughed at him when he missed, and you got us when he killed my friends and family!"[/color][/size]
-
[size=1][color=orange]Well, I just found out not 2 days ago that I have, by medical standards, the illness depression. The symptoms really started about a month ago, when my mom caught me on Counter-Strike when I wasnt supposed to be on it because I had used my time already. And I flipped on her, I felt so bad about it. I tried to talk to her about it later that day and she yelled, and I yelled back. We have had the worst relationship over the past month and now we are trying to work as a team to get through this. Another thing that really flipped the switch is that my father is currently living in Michigan. We are re-locating there after I finish my sophomore year and my brother his senior year. We didnt want to pull him out of school in his senior year because we wanted him to be with his friends... But back to the point. Whenever I used to get in trouble I would always go to him, because he could talk to me in a calm, sane voice, but my mom, always wants to yell. And I cant blame her, I am a real pain in the *** sometimes. But one morning, we had a huge argument about my grades. The reason had been there had only been 1 homework assignment in the class thus far, and I hadnt turned it in. And homework in that class is 20% of our grade. So she started to yell, as did I. Then in the health that day, we are currently in our mental health unit, we learned about depression. Out of a total 11 symptoms, I had had 9 of them for the past month. I came home that day, and told my mom how i felt. She took me to my doctor, and the doctor said that I was indeed depressed. They wanted to put me on Zoloft but my mom wouldnt allow it, only because of the fact that it is said that anti-depressants boost your energy before your mood, and also increase thought of suicide. And when you have a bad mood, and now have energy, you are more prone to act on the thoughts of killing yourself. But, now I am supposed to see a psychiatrist(sp?) 2 times a week for the first month and thats all I know so far. So has anyone else had the same experience?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]I also agree with you Sciros, but James is right. Even though I also hate it when people have a longer signature than their normal post length, they cant really do anything else about it. But I do agree with you...[/size][/color]
-
[QUOTE=Boba Fett][color=green]What kind of parent lets their kid go to a concert on a school night anyway? Your dad is looking out for you and has your best interests at heart. I'm sure he didn't mean to ruin your day, or anything like that. Perhaps you should work with your parents to set ground rules for situations like this, so you'll know when you are allowed to go to extracurricular events.[/color][/QUOTE] [color=orange][size=1]As much as I hate to say it, its true. I made a thread very similar to this not too far back, and its true. I used to play CS[Counter-Strike] so much and it drove me nuts that my parents banned me from it. But after a while, I kept sneaking onto the game and it drove me into depression, which I just found out not 2 days ago. The main reason it drove me into depression was because I kept getting caught and getting yeld at. So dont screw things up with your parents, itll only lead to worse things. P.S. Its still very one sided.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]I also enjoy listening to it. Especially when Im at a party or something like a party where there is dancing. It really gives you a beat to dance too. But the 2 CD's to one player scenario: I would definatley go with the rock, hip hop, etc. CD. I like listening to that type of music more when I am alone-- the rock music I mean.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]*claps hands::stands up::and steals all of them and runs* Very nice UN! They are very impressive. My favorite is the Sasuke one. He looks like he wants to kick someones arse. lol. The only thing I can find wrong with any of them is for The Incredibles banner, I think the text could have been a little more unique. But other than that, keep up the g-g-g-great work.[/size][/color]
-
[QUOTE=Juuthena][color=deeppink][size=1]I'm seeing them at a gig on Dec 10th with MUSE!!!!, Franz Ferdinand!, Modest Mouse, Interpol, and Taking Back Sunday. I've only sampled a few of their songs, but I guess I'll go and download a few. >.>; Any suggestions in particular? [b][Edit:][/b] Hmm, never mind. Just mass-downloaded. 'Somebody Told Me' is going to be so much fun live. >.>[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=orange]Oh lucky you... TAKE ME WITH YOU!! PLEASE... lol. But two suggestions are "Someboday Told Me" and I think the other one is called "Jenny" that I like. But you are lucky you get to see TBS, Muse, and The Killers all in the same day or night, whichever one. But I do like The Killers. They have a different and more unique sound to their music, which something new is also good. The only thing that bugs me a little bit about their music is that it seems they "amp" it to much using electronics and it doesnt really have a [rockish] good sound to it. But I still like them.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]Im not a huge fan, but they are good band of their time. But I agree with idigo, very overrated.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]If its a first try, it was better than mine. But I agree with orb on most things she said. The colors dont fit the character, etc. But just keep practicing. Also you might want to try adding borders... ^_^[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=orange]Cat Music or TV, Movies, etc.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]Heres my take on the banner, I didnt have time for the avi so Ill post it later.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]Like Baron said, even if I knew there would be no consequences and no one would know who did it, I still would be able to for a couple of reasons. 1. I know for a fact that I wouldnt take hatred to a level of killing. Even if it was someone that I despised since I was 5. Its just not right to kill someone for something they did or didnt do in the past. 2. I wouldnt be able to live with myself knowing that I killed someone just for "vengeance(sp?)" if you will. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them in a non-hostile and sane way. Dont go grabbing a shotgun as monoke_man put it and try to blow their brains out. 3. Finally, killing someone wouldnt solve anything. In my opinion, it would make life a living hell because you and only you know that you did it.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]"I dont remember all these cars being here the last time I visted..."[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]OOOHHHH MAN! I AM SO PUMPED! I am a huge O 11 fan, and I have been anticipating 12 for quite some time now. But I think I will be disappointed in the movie. It seems that when you take an original movie, remake it, then try to make a sequal to it, they dont work. But who knows, this could be different. But I am very excited about the movie. The fact that have all the same people in it, plus some new cast mates makes the movie even more exciting. I cant wait to see Katherine Zeta Jones in it because she is beautiful and an excellent actress. Also, George Clooney(sp?) and her work very well in movies. [quote name='maladjusted']The mix of humor and action is something I practically adore- and the humor they use it just plain awesome.[/quote] I TOTALLY AGREE! I love the sarcastic ways Danny and Rusty acted in the first movie! Also when in the 1st movie Basher is talking about being in Barney... Oh man that was great. Another funny part is when Danny asks Rusty "So which ones the amazing Yen?" and Rusty replies "The little chinese guy" when there is like 14 little chinese men... lol. So yes, I am extremely looking forward to the movie![/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]It doesnt look to bad to me. You could use a little work on the font, and the changing color background doesnt seem right to me. But other than that, I think it looks good. Oh, and also, a border could also be a little nicer ^_^. P.S. Is this your first banner?[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]Well, since I have been working with PSP, I have been getting better with the program. This one, again very plain, only took about 10 minutes. But the picture I thought was interesting, so I wanted to make something with it. What do you think.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]This may sound pathetic but I am new to PSP8. I cant find out how to change colors of text and its really starting to frustrate me. So if anyone could help me that would be very apreciative. HAHAH!!! It was right in front of me ^_^. Im okay now.[/size][/color]
-
Fitness Diets, Workout routines...and all related stuff
Epitome replied to dMage's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]I also have recently started doing a normal excercise/weight routine. Except I basically have a gym at my house so I really dont need to go anywhere. And I too have the same problem with weight but with abs, my brother is my solution. He is my moderator basically. If I dont do somehting when Im supposed to, he makes me do more, simple as that. For my weight, I too have trouble gaining weight. But I have started drinking protein shakes to help me 1) gain weight and 2) get more protein to my muscles after a workout. And they have actually helped. Ive gone from 115 pounds to about 123 pounds over a period of about 5-6 weeks. So you might want to try using those. For Reference: If you are going to be using Protein Shakes get Myoplex. Thats what I have been using and I am very satisfied with it.[/size][/color] -
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]1.) "Yes Mr. President it is hard work and we are doing the best work we can."[/size][/color]
-
[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]Whats wrong with that? It's a great banner. The nice colours, the font...even the size suits it perfectly. And, as I said, I'll send screenshots to you tonight, if I can, and show you where to do stuff.[/size][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=SeaGreen]Heh, thanks Baron. I decided to get Photoshop 7.0 as well (my brother uses it), and Im going to see if thats easier to use. But still send me those screens if you can... ^_^. EDIT: Heres a new banner. Full Metal Alchemist. I have some sort of fetish with the font I used. It goes well with everything. EDIT #2: I used PSP7 to do this one. It has color text-- ^_^, but I still want to know how to color with PSP8.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=SeaGreen]Okay be gentle. Its my first experimental banner. I havent gotten the jist of using all the effects yet so this banner is quite plain. But I want to know what yall think... [IMG]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/1884/imaginationbanner.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: I was trying to figure out how to just select a person or item from an image, and I cant figure out how. If someone could possibly help, that would be awesome.[/size][/color]