Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Japan

Members
  • Posts

    1679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Japan

  1. Hey Decay, bout time you joined this forum.
  2. [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first baby born of two Otakuites. That's right, world. Otakuites are [i]breeding.[/i] The world shall soon be ours.[/color][/QUOTE] Just wait, Rach and SunfallE may become the second pair.
  3. [URL="http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=29575"]I am bored.com's Crappy popular music that get stuck in your head advertisement[/URL] [URL="http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=29524"]What if Facebook were real life?[/URL] [URL="http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=29524"]Your life in three minutes. (Funny animation, M-SV)[/URL] I am finding some entertaining videos at this site. I'll post if I can find any more. By the way, here some nice office prank pictures from [URL="http://www.oddee.com/item_95415.aspx"]http://www.oddee.com/item_95415.aspx[/URL] Which of these pranks do you like best? The jello one makes me hungry personally. [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a203_p10.jpg[/IMG]
  4. Sadly I do not. T_T A couple of thumb drive and cpu changes could do that to you....same with computer crashes. Let try to check my old hard drive of my old cpu. UPDATE: I cannot find it! It is lost forever!
  5. Right now I am listening to a lot of Paramore.
  6. I lost the ability to daydream quite a few years ago. However I am quite attuned to the ability to think and act randomly, living moment by moment. Back on topic. I draw when I can and I write when I can. Usually I can't because life is too hectic. Though I do have to admit that another Otakuboards fanfiction by moi is on the rise. I have the whole story in my head. I just have to find the time to actually write it. I have a feeling that it is going to be pretty popular! I like to read drama and romance, however comedy and action pwns all. -grin-
  7. My friend got this series and she encouraged to have me watch it. I watched all that is on DVD right now. Second season included(So far). But because of the difference in episode count for the second season, I was not able to finish the anime online. Basically, Geneon went broke and there went the DVDs. Back on topic. Gwendal is my favorite other than Yozak. Wolfram really annoys the hell out of me. I can't stop thinking of DigitalBoy when I think of Conrad, and I wish I could finish the series for once. I really love this anime.
  8. Happy birthday you guys! I was planning on sending you guys ridiculously long IMs saying happy birthday but I got all caught up with life. :animesigh My birthday is July 3rd. Last time I celebrated? When I was a sophmore in high school. That would make it eight years since I really did anything. Last summer I had my surgery so I was on strict bed rest. The years before I've been to Seattle to visit my brother and sister-in-law or at home doing nothing. Almost all of my friends are not even in town when that time comes around anyways. That is understandable. Independence Day is a big holiday for many and is often spent with their families out at the lake.
  9. [quote name='chibi-master']Hey, Lady Asphyxia. How come there's a star before your "member" thingy? And back on topic, what was Teh Silly Circus even about, anyway?:confused:[/QUOTE] It was a chat that I created. I was bored, Desbreko always on his messengers, etc. So I decided to see if we could make the chat last a week and it did. It scared Dagger away from using AIM altogether. Hehe. I guess I could make another chat but that means some hard effort from others. College is a lot more demanding than high school.
  10. Java Monster Chai Hai. 'Nuff said.
  11. [quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][YOUTUBE="Macarron Chacarron"]pnoaj8b2bGM[/YOUTUBE] [FONT="Arial"]Wow. Just .... wow.[/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] .... DIE!!! That guy needs to just die. This picture is cool, but you need to click it because it is really flashy and do not want to hurt anyone's eyes if they do not want to see flashy. [URL="http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1209357004559.gif"]Epilepsy cat![/URL]
  12. [YOUTUBE="Phoenix Wright on Crack"]LQZFwBRAvyk[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Phoenix Wright Means SERIOUS BUSINESS"]QqfJc9g06os[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Prince of Bel Air Meets Phoenix Wright"]XslM-0SBiyA[/YOUTUBE]
  13. If there aren't any annoying pop-ups for new private messages, I click on Otaku Lounge. If there are new posts to the threads I've posted in I go there. If I didn't post recently I scan through the threads, read those those that interest me, and then I finally click on today's posts. Scan. Uninterested? I click on who's online and stay there for the next half hour. Go to achaea or youtube. Anything interesting on youtube? I post in Aceburners thread. Once in a blue moon I go to the other sub forums. However I seem to only post in Otaku Lounge lately. Strange.
  14. UPDATE: Turns out the girl has been put on suspension a while now and the two head managers gave the manager in question a talking to.
  15. I plan on telling my head manager today. This is hard for me because the manager in question is a pretty cool guy. McDonalds sure is like a high school.
  16. Tonight feels like the last straw. For several months now I've seen one of my managers and another co-worker date. Now, I am an open minded person, however I do tend to get annoyed when 'play' gets in the way of actually getting stuff done. Back to this manager and co-worker of mine. We have rules at work (McDonalds) where you must be in uniform when working. You must be on the time clock in order to work. Employees must not loiter in the lobby or behind the counter when they are off the clock. When you are on the clock, you must work and not play around. This co-worker breaks all these rules and gets away with it. She doesn't even use gloves in the grill area when she is suppose to. If that is not enough, they make out during their shifts, go out and see the other if one is on a break or not on the clock. (But the other one is) To top it off, her shift starts earlier in the day sometimes and then I clock on two to three hours later. Who gets sent home when things get slow? Sadly me. From reading this little rant, you can see where I stand on this issue. What are your opinions? You think that employers should forbid relationships between co-workers? Why or why not?
  17. I used to live in northern Florida, then central Illinois, then central England, now Spokane, WA. I was in a hurricane in Florida. I was very young then and did not remember that. In Illinois, we got several tornadoes and the sky turned all purple and green. Thid one tornado in particular happened during school. I wasn't scared. It was pretty awesome! In England we had tornadoes once believe it or not. Really cool! The flooded parts of the military base and the BX shopping center being roofless in parts and flooded wasn't very fun though. Especially all the gnats we got for four months after the event. In Spokane all we ever get are lame snow and wind storms. We had snow so bad this past winter that all the schools shut down for a week and a half. Wind storms = no electricity = no classes.
  18. I forgot to mention. I loooove weekands. I managed to get thirteen hours of sleep last night. I'm back to my usual hyper self.
  19. [YOUTUBE="Cosplay Skit"]xinGe6o5kdQ[/YOUTUBE] That girl who cosplays as Rikku is my hero!
  20. [YOUTUBE="It's Raining Mccain!"]TNTPqG6ZECU[/YOUTUBE]
  21. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/Japan_86/1194560320173.gif[/IMG]
  22. I am craving skittles now. Thanks a lot, Ace.
  23. I do one of these three things. I force myself to sleep, dance and sing to some of my favorite things, or play video games. If worse comes to worse, I run like mad all over the neighborhood till I am close to passing out...then sleep.
  24. [quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]...while other times I just sit on my computer for hours until I can't keep my eyes open anymore (I blame OB for this, more specifically: tehsillycircus). [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] But do not deny that that week long chat was fun!! Anyways, every night I try to sleep earlier and earlier than I do. ...But I always fail. When I check out a school laptop, I tend to stay up till midnight or later. Like 2 am. Otherwise I usually go to bed around 11 or midnight.
  25. Since I am one of the official spokeswoman for DB (Not really) And low and behold he had this in his blog after Desbroko made this thread, I will make Digitalboy's input and undying wisdom known to all. [CENTER]----------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] w00t! It?s time for Spring season impressions! Despite my bitching that I almost never manage to keep up with the current season, I?ve been doing better than ever this season! There have been a few shows with some real potential and only 2 that I dropped after 1 episode (although there are a couple I just straight-up haven?t checked out, such as the harems, shoujo, and lol GONZO) My list takes place in the order of awesomeness at which I hold the shows currently. (note that Code Geass R2 is exempt from the list since I already did my impression, and having another season to go on is cheating. 1. Kyouran Kazuko Nikki This was fun, funny, and energetic. I can already tell these characters are going to be fun and endearing and it definitely takes the cake in the writing department this season. I like comedy that talks fast, makes you laugh, and quickly traps you in it?s plot and this show does it perfectly. This could potentially be some A-grade stuff. Also, it?s apparently a light-novel adaption which is usually a good thing. 2. Soul Eater I have a secret. I am actually a fan of shounen action - when done right. And this is that, plus it?s BONES. From all the BONES I?ve seen, I?ve only been failed once (Kurau) and so far Soul Eater is continuing BONES? winning streak. The battles are intense and well-directed, the characters are likeable, and most importantly they get to the point. When it comes to shounen action, there are usually only a handfull of pitfalls that prevent my enjoyment, and when a show like this dodges them all, I?m in for the ride. 3. Kure-nai The season?s resident holy **** high-budget show. After 2 episodes it hasn?t shown us any semblance of what exactly is going to happen, but it?s been damn-fine entertainment. Any combination of great animation and writing gets my praise, especially when it has a super-adorable little girl and her fun oniisan. 4. Zettai Karen Children This would?ve been number 3 if the second episode hadn?t sucked HARD. Seriously, it was horrible. The first ep had great entertainment factor, fun, some potentially cool characters, and good pacing, plus felt very reminiscent of Hayate (being the same studio and all) but ep 2 was plain godawful. The show had better pull back up to at least ep 1 level if I?m to keep watching. 5. Golgo 13 This show doesn?t exactly seem like it would be my kind of show, but it is somehow. Possibly because it?s the most manly thin I?ve seen since Cobra and I guess I need something like that every once in a while. Golgo is just ****ing insanely badass. He ****s *******, puts holes in people?s heads, scares the **** out of everyone who?s heard of him, and always keeps the same straight face. A real man. 6. Kamen no Maid Guy The pacing and animation were both totally horrible in the first episode, and there weren?t any really good jokes but I laugheed like a ****ing madman. Maid Guy is just perfect. He?s so ****ing evil it?s rediculous. I just love it. It?s one of those inexplainable awesomenesses. 7. Allison to Lillia This show seems like it would be something I?d get into, I just really haven?t yet. It?s a lot like Nadia so far, which was very much in the same boat with me - the second ep was pretty consistently entertaining though so I?ll keep with it probably till the end. DROPPED Vampire Knight (halfway through ep one) Wagaya no Oinari-sama (after ep 1). Both were pretty uninspired and cliche.
×
×
  • Create New...