-
Posts
1679 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Japan
-
Anime (US/CAN) General thoughts and ratings for .hack//SIGN 19, "Recollection"
Japan replied to Shy's topic in Otaku Central
Opps, almost forgot my rating.:blush: [B]9.5/10[/B] After this episode, I totally was astonished. I didn't really think much about Subaru until after this episode. I now have a lot of respect for her and I also feel sorry. I would hate to be like that, [spoiler]being handicapped I mean[/spoiler], Crim gave her his phone number!! I sort of wish that I had it. T_T Aww, well. I like Subaru's hair after what happened. I am finally happy that I now know about how [spoiler]the Crimson Knights were formed.[/spoiler] I was happy that there was a lot of Crim. The ending was very sad, poor Subaru. Well, I can't wait till next episode. I am going to tape it this time.:blush: -
Damn... it sure is lonely here in the day! (and morning)
Japan replied to a topic in General Discussion
I online a lot only because I am bored, have no job, and I am not allowed out of the house all day. So I have nothing better to do. Some people have jobs, not allowed to be online 24/7 like you, and some are in summer school/summer quarter for college -
If there was something that I could change about me is my procrastination. I would like to be abled to start on my homework and chores but instead I procastinate and I hardly ever get done. It makes me feel bad. This is one bad habit that I can't brake. T_T
-
Sora is a Twin Blade. I think that he is a teenager in school because of the second half of the ep. "Promise" Pros- He's cool, funny, and I like hie English voice Cons-He's annoying at times Is Sora is a worthy rival for Crim physically, not mentally. Crim is older. Sora is still a student I don't hate Sora. He is tricky, funny and a good person on finding info
-
Well, I didn't actually say love, I said like. Anyways, I need to make this short because Trigun is on in 10 minutes or so. The Anti-Subaru could not have been Aura, but I've been thinking really hard [spoiler]Subaru could be trapped in the game along with Tsukasa, who knows[/spoiler]
-
I guess that the makers prefer to play it in theaters before it comes out on video. I wish they stop making them, yeah the first two were good, but come on. Who cares if there is another one. Yeah, I agree. Pokemon movies should just go out on video, but the producers think that Pokemon is still the most popular anime when it really isn't. Well, sorry about that, just releasing a little tenshion. I think that they should follow Land before time's example by just putting it on video. Now that I think about it, they haven't come up with a new Pokemon movie in awhile. Maybe it stopped. I dunno, I could be wrong.
-
I love Hikari Uteda (sp?). I love her music a lot. Especially the theme song that she did for the game [B]Kingdom Hearts[/B] for the PS2.
-
I remember Pete and Pete, but I don't watch it anymore. I do have Noggin, but I've seen all the episodes pretty much so now it is kind of boring. I thought that Space Cases was a pretty bad show. It didn't really appeal to me. Also, do you remember [I]Salute Your Shorts[/I]? I thought that that show was funny as heck. I liked [I]Are you Afraid of the Dark?[/I] I thought that show was cool and I miss it a lot.
-
Let's see, I like Rugrats, Brak show, Futurama, Family Guy, Old X-Men, Incredible Hulk, Spongebob, and Daria. Oh how I love Daria.
-
I love my grandparents very much. They have their times of being annoying and old school. My dad's mom lives in Wisconsin and so does my mom's parents. My grandma on my dad's side buys anything that you ask for. (That's how I finally got my gameboy color after several years of not having one) My grandparents on my mom's side are very fun loving and nice. Though they are very old school. They listen to vey religious (Christian music from the hymnal, not modern Christain music) and the Vienna Boys Choir. Blah! They also have other rules about only a half hour of tv a day and one soda per day, but they are still awesome! Then I have a great grandma in the nursing home, the other two died about a year ago. She is very sweet and nice too. (She is my mom's mom's mom, confusing ain't it) I love my grandparents and I don't know what I'd do without them
-
I hate them!!!!!!!!!! They are so annoying and pesky. I have several mosquito bites, though I am trying hard to avoid them>>West Nile. I also don't like them ligh bugs. You know, the bugs that get attracted t bright light. Well, I like to stay up late watching t.v., on computer or read, they always are around the light. I hate it. They are zooming around the computer screen now as I write this. Oh how I hate them!
-
The best school trip was to an amusement park. It was free!!! I went on all the roller coasters and I had a good time.
-
My favorite gun isn't used to kill, but it is used in a playing field. My favorite gun is a paintball gun. I don't know exactly what they are called though.
-
Well, I have a couple favorite places. his oe waterfall in an old forest at Glacier Nat'l Park and Southern Germany. I want to got back to those places so badly. *sigh*
-
Whatscares me? Hmm, that's a hard one I face my fears everyday and I don't think much more about them. Well, here is one, I fear heights. It is really weird though. I snowboard, and rock climb, ah well
-
I've seen both Hamtaro and Beyblade. Fo Hamtaro at first, I thought, oh how cute, but after viewing severalepisodes, the hamsters got to cute for my liking. As for Beyblade, I only saw the first season. The second season hasn't come out yet. I love that show, it is really cool!
-
I have Gryffindor...YAY!!!
-
The longest I've been on was yesterday. I spent aboutr 10 hours online. I too have a parent breathing down my neck, but it is my mom. She thinks that 10 minutes a day is plenty.
-
I think that anime is going to stay because its fans are going to keep it alive. I would rather that none of those wannabes (who like it, only because it is popular) because they are fake. I hate it when people are like that.
-
I bout a DVD of te show and I downloaded Obession and Seesaw MP3s' onto my computer.
-
I would have to say Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, .hack//SIGN, and Escaflowne
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]Lan smiled at Japan. 'Fine by me!' Lan said Lan put down his Summoned Skull and put his Ryu-Kishin Powered in the Graveyard. 'Summoned Skull in attack mode. I also flip my Ekibyo Drakmord, which destroys the equipped monster at the end of two turns. Your turn!' Lan said. He smiled at Japan...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey! Lan and Japan were too glued up in the game that they didn't notice at first. The band started to play. So do you want to dance now? "Why sure Japan" They headed towards the dance floor, with the band's music blaring in their ears for they were close to the band. They played many fast and upbeat songs. Lan and Japan were having a great time. Lan ended up being very good dancer and so was Japan. After a half hour, the band took a break and Lan and Japan made their way to the to the punch, totally out of breath.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]'Fine by me!', Lan said. [i]Lan took out his deck. He drew five cards, as did Japan. That quickly, the duel began...[/i][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Japan looked at her five cards. She though to herself, Aha! My dark magician and Blue eyes white dragon are in my hand. "I summon my dark magician in attack mode." Japan grinned awaiting for Lan's first move.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]"Well, the band isn't playing yet. Maybe we could dance later. Right now, let's just talk!", Lan said ^^ He smiled at her...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Fine by me. I am kind of bored. Did you bring your YuGiOh deck with you? Want to duel while we wait for the band to start playing?