There were several things that were painful for me...most of them physically, there is one emotionally. Let's see. I got all of the skin off on every single knuckle on both hands when I was 8, I fell off the bunk bed and hurt my head when I was 6, I ran into a metal bar and hurt my jaw and mouth badly when I was 5, I got hit with a frisbee in my right eye my Freshman year and I had a black eye for about 2 weeks, and I was balance on this high bar, slipped and landed with the bar between my legs, I beefed really badly last year trying to learn how to snowboard, and I receive 2 canker sores in my mouth at one time too. For emotional pain, it was when I was leaving England to go back to the states. I was a wreck. I didn't want to leave England. I loved it there!