-
Posts
1679 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Japan
-
I think that Krim is one of the strongest. How about you?
-
Sign Up Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Japan replied to Shikaku Kitoku's topic in Theater
Name: Mark Smith Age: 16 Sex: M Eye: Blue Hair: Black hair @ chin level Wand: 14 in phoniex feather mahogony House: Year: 5 Prefect Personality: Mark is very smart, keeps to himself, quiet Biography: Mark came from a family of muggles. He has one older sister, Katie, whose age is 22. Their parents died from a plane crash over in America when he was 4. His sister was forced to take Mark under her roof. They resided at Katie's apartment in downtown London until he received an owl from Hogworts saying that he was excepted. They nervously went to Diagon Alley and bought his things, and Katie bought him a present, which was an a snowy white owl, which Mark named Sheek. -
I think that Mimiru is the funniest because she is so quick tempered at times. Well, about Sora, I think he is absolutely irritating. He annoys me, but he is sort of funny.
-
Let's see I like Chobits, Fushigi Yugi, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, Kare Kano, DB/Z, Initial D, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamen King, Naruto, and Ranma 1/2. That is pretty much all I can thik of at the moment. I love manga! ^__^
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i] [B]Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be one of the funniest movies ever made. The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh: Sure it may be pretty old, but its still funny as hell. If you hadn't seen it, you should definately rent it.:D [/B][/QUOTE] I think that Monty Python ansthe Holy Grail is the funnist movie ever, even though all Monty Python movies are funny but the Holy Grail movie is by far the funniest! ^_____^
-
I am fed up with it too. They had Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory on Adult Swim. I misss that show and I wish that they put that back on!!
-
My list are as follows: Collective Soul "The World I Know" No Doubt "Don't Speak" Eminem "Hailie's song" Blink 182 "Adam's Song" The Offspring "The Kids aren't Alright" Linkin Park "Papercut" Linkin Park "Crawling"
-
I never really dueled, but my two favoite cards are Dark Magician and the Celtic Guardian
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]This should be in the Anime Lounge. -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Not really, just ask a moderator. I agree about the favorite part, mangaa is allowed here. I know, ask Sara or Charles. They'll tell you...
-
Buu is better. Like many of you said already, Buu blasted longer. Because of Buu, Vegeta's and Goku's relationship grew stronger. Plus, Buu could transform people into candy. Another point I would like to bring across. Cell absorbed people too and he stole Vegeta's attack. Also, Goku could of lived, I think, because Cell, couldn't really kill him. Goku died only because used his instant transmission to take Cell to Kai's planet. He sacrificed himself.
-
[COLOR=darkred]I read all of the Graphic Novels that are sold in the US so far. I agree, it is very cool, and funny. I like it a lot. You can probably tell because of my avatar and banner. Sorry about that Sara, I fixed it now.[/COLOR] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]I was just wondering.......what the heck this has to do with poetry and fan fics. I feel another Charles moment coming on. Besides the fact that your signature is too long by at least 35 lines.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred] I know for sure that manga is allowed here because I've been listening to all the other mods in the Suggestion/feedback forum, and they said that it was alright to talk about manga here. I know that I am just repeating what Sara said, but I felt like making that point.[/COLOR]
-
Does anyone like to read the Chobits manga? I do and I think it's great.
-
Anime What would you do with youself if "The World" were real?
Japan replied to Braidless Baka's topic in Otaku Central
I would like to be the character that had the most adventures in all of the dungeons and caves, pretty much everywhere. My other goal is to make a lot of friends so that they could acompany me on my adventures. -
Anime What did you all think B.T.'s name stood for?
Japan replied to Kaola Su's topic in Otaku Central
I thought it was her initials, but when I found out that it was [spoiler]bacon[/spoiler] and [spoiler]tomatoes[/spoiler] I was surprised and I almost got myself in trouble because I almost woke up my parents :eek: Before that episode, I definitelty thought it was her intials and never gave it much thought. -
I haven't played it myself, but I would like to all I have is a gameboy color :bawl: aww well I heard a lot of good reviews on it and Cartoon Network gave it a "7" I want to play it so bad!!!!
-
I agree with both QA and the Mods. It would be nice to have a manga section, but it isn't so entirely huge that there has to be. I haven't really been here a while much, and it is sort of hard to find any threads discussing manga. If there was a manga section, then it would be a little easier to find and that would lower the repeating of threads on the same subject. Since they are in two different areas. (Main page and fan fiction/poetry) if there was a manga section, I would love to post on it a lot!! I am becoming I huge fan of it. Also, I was afraid to post something about my favorite manga series for I was afraid of breaking any rules. There maybe a lot more poeple like me out there who want to talk about manga a lot, but are afraid of breaking rules. Personally I wouldn't want to be banned from this place because this is the only message board I stuck with and I feel at home....so you moderators see my point about a manga section, right?
-
I am guessing that he really got bored of it and went onto bigger and better things. I definitely agree that Crim has a free spirit and a short attention span
-
I think that Tsukasa would win because Crim doesn't spend all of his time in [B]The World[/B] while Tsukasa does. Tsukasa has more time on his hands to get stronger. (He can't log out)
-
My friend thinks that I relate mostly to Yumi from Chobits, or Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. I have know clue why I am like Yumi, and I and relate to Ryoga because I sometimes have a bad sense of direction.:o :blush: :drunk: I think that I am like Chi from Chobits, only because I repeat words over and over so that I don't forget them and I sort of share her personality. I want to make everyone around me happy. I am sort of innocent and I get really sad sometimes
-
Mine was Pokemon or DBZ. I don't remember which one. Well, I thought that Pokemon was cool because it was the big thing that everyone was into game,cards, and show. I thought DBZ was cool because of a lot of action.
-
[QUOTE]Haha... well mine is when Miroku was fighting Inuyasha and he gets "knocked out". And when Kagome leans by him he "takes a feel" lol. And then Kagome jumps into Inuyasha's arms and say, "ok, nevermind.. KILL HIM!" [/QUOTE] I loved that one too. InuYasha is cool, but Miroku is definitely a perv!!!!!!
-
I agree..............and disagree...a little Well, the sex scenes in th 2nd were NASTY!!!!!!!! I love the special effects in the 2nd. The way they just ended the movie left me a bit disappointed. I really like the 1st better too, even though the scene in the 2nd movie of Superman Neo and him fighting off a lot of agents. You should of seen my friend during the 2nd movie.(I went w/ him to see it.) He was on the edge of his seat with a BIG grin on his face. It was a cool and funny sight to see. Nothing against him or anything he ios a major Mmatrix Otaku andhe is slowly turning me into one too. I just though I say that...Matrix is awesome!!!!!!!
-
Writing Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Japan replied to Queen Asuka's topic in Creative Works
I just finished the book at 3:30 this morning. I stayed up reading. The ending was SO sad. I didn't expect [spoiler]Sirius[/spoiler] to die...it made me cry... a little! I was sad and angry at J.K. Rowling for killing him...also shocked! [B](highlight the spoilers only if you read the WHOLE book)[/B] As for the rest of the book,[spoiler] I got so frustrated at Umbridge and Fudge. I wanted to beat them up!! I was amazed the Harry was so moody. Whose fault do you think it is for Sirius' death? Harry, Dumbledore, Volemort, or Sirius himself? I would like to know what you think. I thought that it was really cool that Fred and George got their Joke shop under way.[/spoiler] Well, I thought it was a very good book and I can't wait for the 6th book to come out. -
My parents hate anime. One day, my mom went on a rampage and tore and pulled all of my anime posters off the wall and into the trash.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: She also took all of my video gaming and anime magazines away. Luckily she didn't find my stash of manga.:devil: She saw a litlle fighting acton of Fushigi Yugi and now I am never alllowed to buy or rent anime products ever again!! She said that if she finds out about me renting, buying, or borrowing and more anime/manga, she'll freak, go on another rampage. The manga that I alreadyt bought would definitely head to the trash for sure...if you could help me out or something, please do.:bawl::bawl: