Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Chaos

Members
  • Posts

    2604
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chaos

  1. Christ... I go away for a funeral and you guys go off and leave me in space.. :bawl: ----------------- [size=1]The BlackWing stoped at the ringing. The message scrolled down the right monitor, delivering the directions. Neil read it all over thrice. Neil angrily slammed the "off" button, but his rage slowly turned to glee. This was his chance! There wouldn't be any real threats now! With a single press of the button, the warships behind him blasted off again, using all the thrusts they could. Neil's eyes lit up with excitement as the ships entered his general area. This is it![/i] [b]-Earth Orbit Station [i]'Generation'[/i]-[/b] [i]The attendants in the station raced for the escape pods, the alarms making them even more frantic than ever. The laser beams shreaded through the guard ships, leaving the post completely defenseless. Letting the shields fall. Tons of debris hurled into Earth's atomashpere, the energy barriers no longer restraining the items that caught up in the planet's gravity field. The warships we now entering the air, the protective, rubber-ballon, mushroom covers poofing out, guarding from the intense heat of entering the atomasphere. Final Conquest had begun..[/i][/size]
  2. Woah......... Tought **** Aj.. But, ya, it's morally right. Don't EVER let anyone walk over you. I give it a 9.5.:D
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] O.O its a miracle! wait everybody FREEZE! kodack moment here.... *takes out camera and snaps a shot* :D [/B][/QUOTE] Bleh..... Must you mock me at every corner? Anyway, I'm in eighth grade..*shrugs*
  4. Padded Room Party FOREVER! End of story. DON'T say anymore.... It was still fun...¬¬
  5. Noodlez, you ARE a little brat.. *kicks Ryan* Give SOMETHING...OR I'LL SIC MARC ON J00! :demon:
  6. I'll fill in the fight for a bit.. Since Ken is grounded I believe.. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [i]Neil's sword hovered inches from his face as he stared coldly at the skeletons rising from above. With a long scream, he dashed downwards, sword held behind him. Bringing it in a large arc to the left with his right arm, he invisorated an undead being, drop-kicking it's lower half. And so began another scrimmish. Orion began to fight feverishly as Neil rose into the air......Or should we say Medra. He rose his hands above his head, charging up a special technique: Demon Shock. Blahblahblah, he finally launched it, biiiiiiig BOOM! Lalalalalalalalala...[/i]
  7. Chaos

    Z Warriors!!!

    [color=midnightblue][i]Whilst this was happening, Neil found himself awake, back down in water. A nice, warm ocean. Most likely the Pacific..but what happened? Neil tried to raise up, but his muscles tweaked with pain, his entire body thrashed. His clothes were once again in tatters. Sighing greatly, his eyes returned to it's icy blue state, his psychic sphere surrounding him once again. Lifting into the sunny air, an orange ki ball formed a few feet above his head, collecting energy. After a few minutes of focusing, it dashed straight into the Young Saiyan. Neil's body buldged as rings of golden energy circled his body. A great flash. .........Silence. Suddenly, smoke billowed outwards, as a slight pulsing sound emitted. Then yellow rays peirced the clouds, ripping the fluff apart. There, Neil hovered, completely healed, a tad drained, and Super. With his eyes narrowing arrogantly, he took off again towards he felt the others. But then, he disappeared all together.. -Back at the Battlefield- The Masked Warrior fighting DBZMan suddenly buckled forward, sprawling head-first. Neil appreaed, eyes completely white. DBZMan looked in shock, not knowing what just happened. Neil nodded solumnly as the MW regrouped itself, turning back to the others.[/i] Neil: DBZMan, take him on from the back... I'll lead in with a direct hit to the gut, and I want you to consentrait on breaking it's spine. Understood? DBZMan: Right![/color]
  8. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes BTW, its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well and it also helps if you've been wondering what my avy was [/B][/QUOTE] I take back every bad thing I ever said to j00, Amber.. Bryan, put the sickle down, NOW! I was talking about PRP and all that stuff..... Still getting therapy.. Raiha's forcing me, I tells ya, SHE'S FORCING ME! *mental hospital dudes rush in, drags him off* NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! -------------------------- I swear to God I will post up a pic soon. Just that this crappy comp is a bizznitch. And I'll most likely NOT have my glasses on.. I hate them.. I HATE THEM!!! -------------------------- Er, ya............ Liam, did I ever call you a chick? :twitch:
  9. *blinks twice* Mind repeating that for us that are st00pidly challenged?
  10. [size=1][color=midnightblue]NOOOOOOooo!!!! DAMN J00 CRAIG! YOU STOLE ME VEGITO PICTURE! DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!! ------------------------------- [i]As the seething crowds madly dashing into the entrance, the humans were thrown aside, a single being forcing them away. Making his way through the mass, the young man showed no remorse. With a surge, his aura flared out, golden. It knocked the spectateders back, off of their feet. Moving over the shocked humans, the Saiyan floated in the air, over the wall of the stadium. Landing in the seats, he once again let his Ki surge forth, smacking everyone back with a low bass rumbling. The seats in a line directly in front of him demoloished, leaving a neat, clean path for him to saunter down. And he did. Like he owned the world...........as he very possibly might. Craig snapped his head up from deep thought, remembering this power source. He immedietly took to the air, surveying the minor damage. No one was hurt; just shaken up. With a sigh, he lowered down in front of Neil.[/i] Craig: Why do you always do things the flashy way? Neil: Out of my way Craig.. I need to sign up! Craig: Cool it, aight man? I need to sign up too. Neil: I SAID OUT OF MY WAY! [i]With a flash, an arching ki sword appeared in Neil's right hand. He drew it backwards, peering ragingly into Craig's eyes, daring him to move. Craig slowly turned, lifting into the air. Neil's face relaxed, his muscles unbunching, the ki sword disappearing in a zap. Neil continued to walk, eyes still fixed staight ahead. After a bit, he had signed up, awaiting his turn in Ring Six, where he would fight some guy named Isu. A piece of cake. Leaning up against the wall, Neil wrapped his arms around his body, crossing them. Eyes closed.. A classic pose. He could feel Craig nearing him. And pretty soon, Craig was standing next to him, awaiting his match in the same ring...[/i] Craig:........So, what was that about earlier? Neil:..........Nothing.. Nothing at all. Just go a little too excited. Craig: Right..... Jeez, these boys can't fight for ****! Neil: That's why I'm spending my time resting.. ..........So where's your little lost puppy, Andrew? Craig: Lost puppy? Hell. He's somewhere.. I felt him powering up a bit ago.. Super Saiyan Three, you know.. Neil:........And? You think that's special? I have something which'll make SSJ-3 look like a peanut. Craig: Next level? Neil: Not in a sense.. You'll see if we step into the ring.. Craig: But I have a few tricks up my sleeve also. Neil: Of course.. Don't we all? ....Hmm? Is that Aj? Craig: *click* Yeah, I think so... He's a bit off, but he's improved.. Neil: *classic Vegeta smirk* [i]It's still not enough..[/i] Craig: [i]Neil, don't count him out yet; he can hold his own..[/i] Neil: Whatever.. Have you learned to channel your Super Saiyan abilites into your regular form? Craig: Maybe........... Maybe not. You'll have to wait and see just like everyone else! Neil: Heh......... The reason why I ask is because I can.. All of Super Saiyan One. All in regular form. It comes in handy. But you stil can't go Super One if you need to; you have to go Two or Three. Which is a real pain. But it saves the energy to transform, and you can use that to increase your stamina! Craig: Yes, it's quite helpful. Hey, aren't you next? Neil: Yup. Wish him luck! Craig: HAH! He'll need it.:smirk: [i]Neil nodded evilly, before letting his arms down. His eyes shot open, as he appeared in the ring. His "opponent", Isu, was a small fellow, no more than ninty pounds. Neil was sure by regular human standards he could pack a whollop, but he was nothing compaired to a Saiyan. Isu took off into the air, his mighty jump letting him reach the ceiling. Grapping on to one of the rafters, Isu slung himself at Neil, when.. ..:Slow-Mo:.. the Saiyan slid downwards, under Isu's kick. Planting his right foot forward in a roundhouse, Neil's boot found a pocket in his enemy's ribs, twisting vigoriously inwards. With a sharp "CRAAAACK!", Isu's crumpled mass laid on the ground. ..:Slow-Mo:.. Not wanting to leave his enemy "alive", Neil swept in with lightning speed, landing a left backhand on Isu's skull. In a flash, he was on the wall, sliding down anime stlye. Neil calmly walked out of the ring, the entire fight a blur to everyone except Craig. Neil motioned to the still-unmoving Craig.[/i] Neil: I believe you're up...[/color][/size]
  11. LOL! Ah, coffee highs! I remember me first one( AKA Persian Gulf War) Heh... j/k.... Although you COULD classify it as a nuclear incident. People were on the ground begging for pain-killers and ear plugs and stuff. Hey, I was 7! Jeez.. -.-;;;;;;; Anyway, that was funny Bryan! :D Although I SHOULD kill you for making Duo say "Duo~::jerks up suddenly:: But I like to play horsey, Heero." *slowly picks up knife and advances on Bryan from behind..*
  12. Red XIII, look back at Craig's post. [quote] [i]In Craig's post:[/i] [b]Dylan:*gulp* I suppose not. Craig: Good. Trust me, things will work out better this way.[/b][/quote] That means that Dylan realized that his *** coulda been shot at the next second if he didn't step aside.... So he stepped aside.. Meaning it's already been resolved..
  13. I'd like to see Sere...... ^^;; And be warned. I have an army of rabid cows, explosive doughnuts, and Tun A. Fish. So BOOYAKA!...........DAMN J00 KEN! :twitch: anyway, I wish I could post up my new pic..... I finally spiked it the right way.. And with my new spray I can invisorate people with my hair..:devil: For anyone that hans't talked to me when I get all depressed and crud, invisorate means to rip the intestines out of.. :devil:
  14. Chaos

    Contest

    Can I join/tag along? I can take down Scrub Turkey just for a week if it gets me a image..^^;; So whatcya say?
  15. Name: Blank Age: 16 Race: Saiyan Height: 6'4" Weight: 215 (Me'sa muscle guy..:mrt:..) Bio: One of the two last living descendants of Vegetto, a powerful warrior, and hansome guy to boot. Usually always ready to fight, and almost will start one. Known for his insane actions, as well as his near-endless list of Ki attacks(All 107 of them! :D). Has a heart, but is not one to be pushed. Likes fine women(His weakness!). Can do all the abilites of a Saiyan: Flying, shooting energy waves, phasing, etc.. As well as a few abnormal manuevers... Hmmmmmm...... Description: Basically Brolli with Vegetto'a hair, suit, and blood-line. Sounds like Vegeta when he first came to Earth. Wears the traditional Saiyan armor, like, low-and-behold, Vegeta's when he fought Kakarot(Yes, I hate Goku for a name). Wears two golden loop earrings on his ears. Personality: Cocky, evil, yet has a heart. Funny at times, and suffers from that anime face things every now-and-then. During battle he is ruthless, cold, and has literally no honor; in battle, he will try and win at any cost. Stats: Strength: 2,500 Speed: 2,000 Defense: 2,000 Ki: 3,500 Note: Everyone, this is NOT a power hungry RPG for us. Meaning, don't raise your stats like crazy! Let's make this RPG last, people!
  16. Lookie who finally posted! :D -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [i]Neil suddenly cracked his M-16 upwards, the cold steel barrel mere millimeters away from Dylan's forehead. With a smirk, Neil's voice lowly rang out in the caven of the chopper.[/i] Neil: Dlyan.. Do you know how far away this next round is from your shrunken brain? Dylan: N-n-n-no.. Ho-how fa-fa-far? Neil: Two feet, six point five three seven inches, and thirteen cenimeters.....approximatly. Meaning it could totally rearrange your face in about Point six six six two four seven seven seconds. Dylan: *bigass gulp* Neil: HA! CRAIG, YA BOY ABOUT TO CRY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :laugh: [i]Neil lowers his M-16 back down to his side, looking deeply upon Dylan. His totally white eyes showed the words he didn't speak: "I'll be the one to kill you, Paper Boy..". Lighting up a cigarette, Neil took a big wiff, letting it bellow into the CIA worker's face. Dylan coughed vigoriously, waving the smoke out from his nostrils.[/i] Dylan: *cough, cough, COUGH-COUGH-COUGH* Neil: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Craig! Look! He doesn't like Camel! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Craig: Neil, don't blow smoke in his face like that......... do it like this: *gets right up in his face, and exhales a huge puff of smoke* See? Dylan: *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, [b]COUGH, COUGH!![/b]* [i]Neil and Craig exchanged high-fives, before continueing to madly. Dylan finally lost it, growling like a mad child. His face turned red, his veins popped out, as he lost himself. In a very thick movement, he drew his 9mm on Craig, aiming it for his heart.[/i] Dylan: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! [i]Craig looked calmly at the gun, then at Dylan. Laughing quickly, Craig kept his face aimed at the pistol, his eyes moving up to Dylan's buldging eyes. Craig put one finger on the slide, pushed it back, and off of it's track.[/i] Craig: Oh I'm sorry.. You see, you have to lock those on.. [i]Andrew snickered at Dylan, before pushing him bodily back into his seat.[/i] Andrew: Now just chill, Paper Pusher, before I kick your face in. *sits down again*
  17. *head buldges from laughter* *head explodes,........regrows* Damnit! LOL!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *passes out from lack-o-oxygen* Me'sa gona go type up new draft for T to see if me can post. AH! House just went BOOM! St00pid transformer.....¬¬
  18. !!! Ok, look. Red XIII, I've held my tounge for long enough. Dude, you seriously need to get some RPing skills. For one, put more description in your posts. And be UNIQUE. Don't do any Makankusappos. And uhhhhhhhhhh........a few hundred Stinger missiles? *cough* And Bryan, please put more detail in your posts. Like extend your actions into paragraphs. I mean, yall's posts get a bit hard to read after a long headache..^^;;;;;
  19. Ah, another beautiful post by Flashy......O.o;; ---------------------------- [i]The battle was long and over by now, the Dolls retracting back into their shells. The Ares's remains floated in space, a scrap of metal here, gnarled steel here. The silence once again flooded through space, leaving everyone to hear it's chilling song of death. The darkness spread throughout the ships, the sun sinking deep behind Mars from the ships' angles.[/i] [b]-Flag Ship [i]Conquest[/i]-[/b] Pilot: Pilot to Co-Pilot, Pilot to Co-Pilot, Co-Pilot? Do you read? Over. Co-Polit: [size=1][i]Chhhhh!![/i][/size] Yessir. All the Babies are in their Carriges. Over. [size=1][i]CHhh![/i][/size] Pilot: Right. Report to bridge immediatly. Co-Pilot: Copy. Over and out. [size=1][i]Chhhhhhh-*click*[/i][/size] [i]John Toma, the pilot, set another course, adjusting to the fuel loss. After refilling the BlackWing using it's supply, they could now manuever more easily, he could pilot HIS ship easier now without any extra weight. John felt so proud, so smart,...so important. His boasting manner was inturuptted by the alarm, the noise shocking him.[/i] [b]-Battlecarrier [i]Shine[/i]-[/b] [i]The warning message was being sent throughtout each and everyone of the hulking, countless warships, telling the tale that laid ahead of them: A large docking station of some sort. Pilot Julies Galious typed up a memo and short description of the place. He was preparing to send it to Neil himself; it needed to be detailed and done quickly. In the BlackWing, Neil was reciving an average of two messages per second. This was maddening! The soft humming of his Gundam was taken over by the constant buzz of incoming transmittions. But he finally snapped. He blasted into one of the cruisers with his chain, laying a huge indention on it's starboard hull. The ship spun out, uncontrollibly. Neil closed all transmissions with a slam of the controls. He breathed angrily, trying to calm down. After a few minutes, he began to read the descriptions.[/i] Neil: [i]"Hmmm.......... iT Shipping.. I wonder if they'll pose as a threat... I think........ I'll handle this one.."[/i] [i]In a few seconds' time, the BlackWing's wings opened up, the jets charging up. Slowly forcing the Gundam forward, they took off, full blast, immediatly after. Now, the BlackWing was a streak in the dead sky, zooming in for the Station..[/i]
  20. DGOD? De GOD! I LOVE IT! SO FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Wait.... What was the purose of this? *reads topic* Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... Very nice poems Britty. And you know they're good for me to compliment you..^^;;;;;;;;
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]*twines fingers in hair* *sighs gustily* Ah.............young love...................it's so sweet...............*sigh's gustily again* What pleasant memories...................the beauty is singing.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] O.o.......... You scare me sometimes...... Anyway..Nice poems Amber............ Er............I dunno what to say. But me'sa empty right now...... I'll jus go and play Drvier...... Wait. BAH! I LOST THE CD AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  22. That's right. The fist flyin RPG is back. Let's make it last longer tho...;) And yes, this is NEW! ----- Watch [url=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content.php?id=15376]this[/url]. This is basically what we're doing. I'll get into more detail as the RPG takes off. If you were in the original Brutality, then you DON'T need to watch that. But, who doesn't like to see people get their brains bashed in? ------------ It's 4 years after the Cell fight. All of the Z Fighters except Piccolo, Trunks, Goten, and Yamcha are dead from the fight with Cell. But a new force is threatening Earth. WE must stop them. It's now or never! Fight bravely, or die cowering! -------- Here's what j00 need, foo: Name: Age: Height: Weight: Bio: Description: Stats: 1,000,000 to spread over.. Stength: Speed: Defense: Ki: ¯¯_¯¯_¯¯_¯¯ Name: Neil Age: 15 Height: 6' 4" Weight: 215lbs Bio: Son of Vegito and Bulma, Neil spends his time at school, but often cuts to tail at home. He never knew his "father", but sometimes sees Vegeta when he trains in the Other World.. A powerful opponent, and an attitude that kills. Head-strong, but mostly quiet. He has a deep and dark power within him. Description: Very big, very muscular. Black eyes with swirls of blue in them, black, messily spiked hair, a shorter and more upwards version of Goku's. Earrings like Brolli's, black sneakers, baggy below-the-knee workout shorts, black and red Fila shirt for his usual everyday attire. He wears a suit almost identicle to his father's when training/fighting, except it's black on top, and the under-material is an icy blue. Has a tail. Can transform... Blahblahblah. I'll most likely edit this later..^^;;;;;;;; [u]Stats[/u] Strength: 250,000 Speed: 200,000 Defense: 200,000 Ki: 300,000
  23. Chaos

    Z Warriors!!!

    [i]Neil slowly hovered over cracking his knuckles, but suddenly disappears, a black flash ringing in the sky..[/i] ------------------------------ Meh........ Didn't feel like gettin my arse kicked.......:p
  24. It's cool.....But it's a bit hard to read...... Needs to be broken up into paragraphs....^__^;; Otherwise, is' coo'
  25. Yuck. I've gotten so use to the Industrial setting so much already, the original vB scheme is ugly(Hey, let's face it, it wasn't too pretty to begin with..). Anyway, thanks for the reminder, James. :)
×
×
  • Create New...