[QUOTE=Dragonboym2][COLOR=Blue]We don't need anymore boy band stuff. A while ago, that's all it was. Thank God we had real musicans like Godsmack, Rob Zombie, and Linkin Park to help us throught that time of crisis.
I think that one of the things that killed boy bands was that no one really took them seriously, except for girls ages 11-15. Boy bands were hileriously spoofed on SNL, and in MAD magazine, and the Simpsons. I realize how shallow the music industry can be some times. I also think that alot of them may have got fusterated, because they don't really get full creative control. Well, most musicans go throught that anyway. That was what John was singing about in Korn's "Freak On a leash." How the music industry won't let him have full creative control.
All and all, please no more boy bands.
Long live rock!
"KAMEHAMEHA!"
Dragonboym2[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Yes, the Backstreet Boys suck ubermonkeys. And the problem is, that because of little sheep who like anything on the Top 30 (or whatever), they'll prolly be successful in their return.