[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks... [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] *points 2 sig*[/color]
[color=teal] My avatar will be this one, tracing back 2 my newbie roots as Golden_Stelix. If only I knew the frikin url!!!!!!!Can someone please find it and tell me? I use Netscape so I don't have the IE url thing when u right-click.[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]No,Thats what Desert Shadow looked like,not me.I was kidding,he wasn't.....:eek:[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] lol. No more pics of DS's childhood![/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]You think that's a bad day?
My grandfather has been in hospital for the last week...and it looks like he won't come out alive. :( [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]Really? Thatz bad.....I never got 2 meet 1 of my grandfathers....Anyway, just have faith.[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]yes it is if you yous a gb flash linker puy it on your cpute th wex for catching celebi is in it:p [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] And how would one be able to obtain these?[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I always am viewing image properties to see what format people upload in. ;) [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Could u possibly tell me the url???[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Really like what?....Anyway I don't have to worry about the virus I don't have msn anymore....But thanks anyway...I'll tell my friends[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] I have that virus.....it's sux.....the so called pic is just an empty program that u can't delete! It sez this is not valid and can't be deleted. Tell yer friends not 2 download it b4 they make the mistake that I did![/color]
[color=teal]How do u find the url of a pic? Does anyone konw? Maybe can someone find the url and tell me? The pic I want the url found is the attachment.[/color]