1. When playing manhunt, would you rather be hunted or be the hunter??
be the hunter
2. With a lot of ca$h, would u buy the boards or the site???
neither, I would continue helping out
3. If you were forced to join the military, would you go or injure yourself on purpose???
Go
4. If you bought Funimation, would you keep it running or shut it down???
keep it running, any anime I show would be completely unedited
5. Would have gone bonkers or remained calm if the boards were completely shut down????
remained calm, and re-launch it
6. Since Shinji was the ungrateful bastard that took us off the boards for nearly two days, would you leave him alone or smack him for the hell of it???
hmmm, I gotta think about this one....
*This is last question is for people with a different nationality.
If the U.S. went to war with the country you're from, would you stick to your home country or stay on the U.S. side even tho your country will be creamed???
stay with my home country, no matter what