Which anime/manga trios would you like to see line up and dance the Caramelldansen? Â I'm going with:
1. Â The Totally Out-Of-Character Quiet Girl Caramell - Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka from Eureka Seven and Yuki Nagato from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
2. Â The Obnoxious-But-Adorable Tsundre Character Caramell - Haruhi Suzumiya from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymiya, Asuka Langly Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rin Tosaka from Fate Stay/Night.
3. The I'm-Too-Scary-To-Actually-Do-This-Dance-But-Too-Cute-Not-To Caramell - Ai Enma from Hell Girl, Hazuki from Moon Phase and Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers.
4. The Overrated Badass Bishounen Caramell - Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Seshoumaru from Inu-Yasha and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.
5. The We-Have-Our-Own-Cute-Animal Ears Caramell - Holo from Spice & Wolf, Aesha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star and Elulu from Utawarerumono.
and finally
6. The Tentacle-I'm-Going-To-Shoot-You-When-I'm-Done-Dancing Caramell - Revy from Black Lagoon, Alucard from Hellsing and Jo from Burst Angel.