One of my friends was suicidal, but he was overdosed on Rittalin and tried to jump out his window. He's a little nuts still, but I'm starting to shape him into a model human by throwing his Rittalin away so he doesn't take it.
Ah, a fellow Canadian :) It'll get cold by October, just in time for Hallowe'en, and all dem skeeters should be dead. The winter around me lasts a long time too, so they should die off pretty well.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]
That would be Gravitation, Fruits Basket does have a gay guy, but that shouldn't draw anyone away from the anime. [/B][/QUOTE] That's why I said entertaining.
I've always thought VR Pkmn would be cool, but I think a GC version of Pokemon would be cool. You know, you run through a 3D world, and actually get into fights, instead of running into invisible pokemon...
Has anyone here ever played the RPG Legend of Mana? It's a great, yet somewhat unknown, RPG, a sequel to Secret of Mana. I love this game, and I just wanted to know if anyone else does too.
Well, you beat me to it. I was busy playing Leged of Mana, so I didn't get to post it. I froze him and put him to sleep... sometimes paralysis and confusion is a great combo for catching them too.
Wow, I haven't heard anything about the power rangers in ages... I used to be obsessed with this show, but I hated it once I grew up a little bit. They destroy the city every week, and it's back to normal the next, lol.