Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Get to the church you dont wanna miss this one! An OB wedding!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
she just fliped it horizontaly ...its simple

i do it all the time

anyways SERE

YOU CAN BE ANOTHER CAKE GAURD...OR THE MOM OR THE DAD OR EVEN A BIG sibling or somehting PIC SOMETHING
Posted
Yay I already made a PM this will be great.

Veemon: Don't forget me!!!

Uh yeah don't forget Veemon.:bluesweat
Uh what time will it be because it's past midnight...and...I'm getting ....sleepy...*yawn* *falls alseep*


:modrod: Like this smilie alot. HEHE
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine[/i]
[b]It's 8:57am on the 5th already here[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]It's 9:19pm on the fifth where I am now...I may be a little late for this...hope that's not a problem[/color]
Posted
On the 5th here to and now its *bites throught a dounut. 9:30 am on the 5th. *begins playing monster dueling with Veemon.
I play Blue eyes white dragon HA
Veemon::shifty: I play Exodia I win.

Best out of 7
Veemon:fine




:fart: :fart: :blowingup :hippy: :shifty: :box: :alcohol: :lecture: :help: :modrod: :beer: :stupid:

Smilies are here ^_^
Posted
[color=crimson]Well, the official...um...whaddayacallit?...marrying?...will prolly happen later tonight, USA time.

OOOO--it's da fifth! Happy Navel Day, Shaun-chan! And the 21st for ya, too!!! :beer: ^_~

Your presents' almost ready![/color]
Posted
BAD NEWS ALL

TODAY WAS THE WEDDING

IS THE WEDDING

BUT.... I GOT SOME BAD NEWS


MY DAD IS LEAVING I N10 MINUTES AND HES TAKEING THE COMPUTER WITH HIM....SO THAT MEANS...I THE MAID OF HONOR CANT MAKE IT....UNFORTUNATLY...EITHER THE BRIDE AND GROOM CAN GO ON WITHOUT ME OR POSTPONE IT FOR ABOUT 4-6 DAYS....

SORRY FOR THE DISSAPOINTMENT YALL
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Oh. :( Blanko, is there any way you can get to the library or something to make it?

And I?d really like to know if there?s a specific time for this thing, and if so, please include the time zone.

Congratulations to the bride and groom, and Happy Birthday to Shauny.

And lastly, I just wanted y?all to know, I?m coming. :D[/color]
Posted
Well, I am here. But no one else seems to be. I don't think we can do this without Blanko. If it weren't for her, Ginny and I wouldn't have even got together....What to do...
Well it would help if anyone else was around. *sigh*
Posted
I'm saying that we postpone this until next monday night, around 10pm Eastern USA time. I'll clear it with Ginny, and try to get in touch with Blanko to be sure. Thanks for being here though!:)
Posted
Hmm. At least that gives me a little time to work out what I'm going to assist c_l in making. Big Auron and Daikari statues with roses all over them?

Everyone: :bluesweat:

Or maybe not.

Sorry it's late Shaun, but: Happy Birthday! Hope you have (or, er, had) some good fun. Best wishes to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...