Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Darn! This sounds like an argument to me!!! When is it ever going to end? I see people that like Neopets and people that hate Neopets... I think I'm the biggest NeoFan of them all, but I just wish this argument would stop...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]your pet cant die....[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966][b]crap....I was hoping it would.....

No, I don't know of any other virtual pet sites. Sorry, Dibi2004.[/color][/b]
Posted
i found one befor...Alien Adoption Agency...it sucked *** and i forget the site...try searching for it...wait i will...nope cant find it...
Guest pinkpanther
Posted
OMG! I love Neopets! I was an adict after only two days. All of those wonderful games and foods and points---Can you sense the sarcasm?
Posted
Eeeeewwwwwwwwww! Neopets are yucky!

I tried to go on it again and was so scared I have never gone back!
Posted
[color=royalblue]Neopets never interested me, mainly because the pet itself is not dynamic. It's just a static image with HTML-based stats. Wow, interesting. lol

If it had some sort of dynamic creature that you could play with or watch grow or something...something more "alive"...that might interest me more.[/color]
Posted
I agree with James, i would love a site to be like that. There must be one out there, it's just waiting to be found. I loved my Gigi-pet, or what every they were called (you know,the lil' hand held pet, thingy..um Tamogutchi (sp?) they were called too.) I loved the thingy, when it was about 3 weeks old, it beeped to much to i just took the batteries out :p lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i]
[B]well, [URL=http://www.creaturecology.com]Creaturecology[/URL] is not technically a pet site, but I think it's close, and very interesting to use. [/B][/QUOTE]
Anyone have an account on that site? I can't save my creatures cuz i need to send them threw a Email. PM if you are.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
ummmm for all the people that dont like there account....well then ummmmm pm me cuz i have 100np left and need money,so mabye somone could help me out.
Posted
i was thinking about posting a thread like this, but here it is. okee, i dont know of any other ones.... but neopets is the work of satan. I LOVE NEOPETS!! I signed up a few days ago, and its taking all my computer time!!! noticed i havent been to active on the borads recently? NEOPETS!!! THOSE GODDAM NEOPETS!!! HACKERS: KILL THEM AND GET ME BACK ON OB WHERE I BELONG!!!! lol.. i'm obsessed, though I only have..... like, no NP.. I eat at the soup kitchen often. ^^'
Posted
Well, I used to be on Neopets along time ago....but I lost interest. I often make a new account, and then forget about it after a week or so.

...:D Though [url]www.petcube.com[/url] seems to be very similar to Neopets if you ask me.
Posted
hmm.. if any of yuou dont care for Neopets any more, I wawnt yor neopoints!!! i doubt any of you are willing to do that, you are all still a bit attached to neopets... all of my friends CLAIM they now hate neopets, but they wont part with their Neopeoints
Posted
I had 6 Giga Pets and a Tamagotchi. My Giga Pets all got lost when we moved from the North to the South and my Tamagotchi got dropped and it broke (it was one of those cheap vending machine ones). I don't know any other sites. Sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...