Dibi2004 Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 what virtual pet site, in your opinion, is the best? because personaly, im getting a little tired of Neopets...:sleep:
Matt.D Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [color=darkred] There are others? God...neopets was bad enough...[/color]
Dibi2004 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 lol, i know the feeling..hehe, i was an avid neopets player for like a year and a half, but all the fun is gone, i know there are other sites, but i just dont know where to look.
Circ Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 well, [URL=http://www.creaturecology.com]Creaturecology[/URL] is not technically a pet site, but I think it's close, and very interesting to use.
Dibi2004 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 o! well thanx! ill try it out :) lol i tired it, it says that my browser cant support it, lol, how great! [b][size=1]Please do not double post, use the edit button --Elite[/b][/size]
Deedlit Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [color=009966][b]Ick. I hate Neopets. x_x I was sick of it after about a week....[/color][/b]
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Neopets...*shudders* never say that name in my presence....Any other sites? I wouldn't know. Anyways I'm not sure but I don't believe this thread is allowed not sure. its really up to the mods but wouldn't this be considering Advertising? *shrugs*
Dibi2004 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 o gosh! your right...i didnt think about that, i just didnt know who else to ask, if this is wrong, im very sorry
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Don't worry you obviously didn't mean to and I don't think the mods will hold it against you if you slip up once. For future reference try PMing someone. But honoestly I'm not sure if they would take this as advertisement. Anyways don't worry about it! I must get it out. I played neopets. No I'm not proud of it, but I played neopets. It was dark, I didn't know what I was doing!
Dibi2004 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 LOL, yea, thats kinda how i feel now, but all that is over...someone suggested this site called [url]www.creatrecology.com[/url] i dunno how thats gonna work out
Phantom Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 ....neopets was the onyl one i ever heard of... it sucked complete royal ***.. but if you want to get into fun stuff... get into role playing on our boards.. it truely expands thine mind....hehe
Imp Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 What are you guys talking about? [URL=http://www.neopets.com]Neopets[/URL] RULES!!! I have six accounts on that site, five of which have four pets! (The sixth account has two.) I think they are: [COLOR=red]Name: sumibelle Pets: Eurobatt (Green Korbat) Ferati (Blue Usul) faeriebunny97 (Red Kacheek) sweethoney324 (yellow Blumaroo)[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Name: satsumamon Pets: Kinesismon (blue Ixi) Kirasakurati (blue Aisha) Lufresia (green Kougra) Sabrinemon (blue Wocky)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Name: ruffresia Pets: Celleboodle (green Shoyru) Ellieiyi (red Elephante) Masuket (yellow JubJub) Wettel (blue Bruce)[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Name: cybercandybee Pets: Fermonia (green Quiggle) Luminome (red Chia) Secrestine (christmas Flotsam) Swanmon_kari_ (blue Eyrie)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Name: taikura Pets: Sailor_azura (blue Lupe) Sailor_hypnotica (blue Acara) Sailor_neutron (blue Peophin) Sailor_sakuya (blue Gelert)[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]Name: nirva Pets: Auresia (blue Shoyru) Sumibelle (green Poogle)[/COLOR] Hee hee hee I'm a BIG NeoFan. As you can see, a lot of my pets and usernames are named after the characters I created! For example, Sumibelle, Fermonia, Luminome, Auresia, Wettel, and Lufresia are Pokemon I created. Satsumamon, Kinesismon, and Sabrinemon are Digimon I created. Nirva is a La-La Knight. Eurobatt, Ferati, and Masuket are La-La Fairies. And then there's Swanmon_kari_, Sailor_sakuya, and Ruffresia. Swanmon and Sakuyamon are Digimon I did not create, and Ruffresia is Vileplume's Japanese name. (Vileplume is a Pokemon I did not create.) Hee hee hee...
Guest Matt Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [color=red][b]I signed up back when it first started. I used it for about 5 min and never went to the site again.[/b][/color]
MarkM Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 your pet cant die....anywho yea i like the site its un when thers nothign else to do....
KittyLynn Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I used to like it, but now i think it is junk, but I'm not going to go and make fun of the people who like it because I used to like it...
iggy Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 neopets.... ugh hate that thing ugh hate it hate it hate it its one of the worst sites eva
Hinata Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I'm thinking about getting a virtual pet....Tell me why many of you don't like NEOPETS....What was wrong with it!!!
Dibi2004 Posted November 5, 2002 Author Posted November 5, 2002 I have been on for about 2 years i think, everyonce ina while i go see if everything is ok and if nething is new, it doesnt really change though. I found this site called [url]www.creatureworld.com[/url] its ok, alot more user friendly than neopets
Guest Matt Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [color=red][b]Here's an idea, buy a [i]real[/i] pet. :eek: :eek: [/b][/color]
MarkM Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 Matt...have you ever even been to neopets....well you do more than make a pet. And im proud to say that i like neopets its fun. and this person wants to know other sites like it, not reasons why you guys dont (like it) or why its bad (in your oppion)!
Guest Matt Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]Matt...have you ever even been to neopets....well you do more than make a pet. And im proud to say that i like neopets its fun. and this person wants to know other sites like it, not reasons why you guys dont (like it) or why its bad (in your oppion)! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]It's time to quote myself![/b][/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i] [B][color=red][b]I signed up back when it first started. I used it for about 5 min and never went to the site again.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Now, wasn't that fun?[/b][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 [i]Laughs at Matt's last post[/i] Oh that was great...simply great.... Anyways the reason I didn't like Neopets was it didn't change. It was too much of the same thing over and over again. Plus it got alittle immature. Everyone of the users I met acted like a total *** to me.....I hated it. Oh well thats just my opinion...
Dibi2004 Posted November 6, 2002 Author Posted November 6, 2002 well we all seem to have kind of the same opinion (except for a couple people) that Neopets isnt fun because it doesnt change. Maybe someone could go an find a better site for us all to try?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now