OtakuBoards

Halloween Horror

Dragonz Fyre

Has anyone ever had the feeling they were being followed?...has anyone accually been followed?

It didnt happen this year, it happend last year. But the reason I'm bringing it up is because this year brang the memory back.

Anyway,

Last year on halloween I was 13, the first year I had gone to the far end of town without having to check in with my mom on my dad's cell, all by myself. I was with my friends Mitch and Hayley. We were on the bad side of town, after dark and on our way back across town to go home. We had passed the last house that was familiar to us, and were by an old factory. I looked behind me for no reason whatsoever and saw two men walked in the same direction we were. I payed no attention to it nor did I tell my two friends. I guess that a person had looked out her window and had seen them. While, we walked around a corner and down a street and Hayley happened to look behind her. She told us what she saw and I told her they were the same two I had seen 10 minutes earlier. Mitch gripped his 2 by 4(he was a construction worker) and said that he'd hit them if they tried anything. they started to speeed up and then I freaked. I took off running and so did Hayley and Mitch. The two men ran after us but stopped when a van cut us off. Out stepped our friend Brad and his mom(the woman that had seen us) and told us to get in. they drove us home and that ended our night.

I was so scared, more then I had ever been in my whole life. Has that ever happened to anyone?

[color=009966][b]No, I've never been stalked or anything like that. Once I [i]thought[/i] I was being followed, but it was just my imagination. Last year my friend at school had said that she noticed that a guy with brown hair in a red truck kept following this one girl because her mom and him had a fight about something. The next day, the red truck came to my friend's house, and she thought that the guy somehow must've found out that she knew he was stalking the other girl. I was starting to get a little freaked out, so that afternoon I went outside and hid myself in some bushes to do a little spying. I was about to go inside when I saw a red truck pull into our driveway, and the driver had brown hair! He stayed there for a few seconds and then pulled out and drove away. I was really scared so I told my mom and she said that it was just coincidance. I haven't seen the guy ever since, so I guess it was just a coincidance. It really scared me though.[/color][/b]

[color=indigo]I do not think I have ever been followed. Though I have been approached a few times. Once, a longer time ago, when I was still in grade school. My friend and I were walking around a school not far from our own and this group of older kids were in across the way, coming our direction. They appeared less than friendly so we booked it three-fourths of the way around the school and hid in these empty spaces in the ground that let light into the basement windows of the school. We just stayed there for a few minutes then got out. They were gone by then.

A second time was at a Boy Scout winter campout. A group of kids from another troop approached our guys. I forget what was said. They were just looking for a rumble (one of our troops favorite past times. ^_^ No punches or kicks or anything. Just holds and take-downs.). The biggest guy there (just a little bigger than me) tried to take me down, but I just threw him over my hip. I guess he took it pretty seriously as the rumble slowly escalated into a fight. Our guys eventually just went back to our grounds. One of my friends, a big guy who can take on his dad who is a security officer, would have loved to tear them limb from limb, but he was the Senior Patrol Leader at the time and had to set a good example. Otherwise, we all would have had our way with them. All they had was maybe one or two people our age and a bunch of people who were probably in grade school (seventh or eigth grade), whereas we had four or five people our age, and several grade school people. Despite their age, they are fairly tough.

I have never really been followed, though. ^_^

[size=1]Is it just me or do there seem to be a lot of 'being followed/approached' type topics lately?[/size][/color]

[size=1]A guy in a silver pick up followed me halfway home from school once. It was rather disturbing... Drove along slowly behind me, circled the block once or twice. I got to my home block and he drove off. Can't say I've had anything else happen to me.[/size]

[FONT=arial]I went out for a walk today, and on the way home, I heard footsteps behind me from the leaves crunching on the ground. at first I thought maybe it was a squirrel or something, but the crunching wasn't erratic. it was spaced out to be like a regular person walking. I was pretty freaked out by about that time. luckily I was almost near my house by that time, so I just walked ([i]very[/i] quickly) up to the driveway, and nothing happened, thank goodness.

can't think of any other experiences where I've been followed, other than at school, but those aren't quite the same situations. [/FONT]

Have I ever been stalked? About the only time I can remember is when i was about 6 or 7 and some *** hole that once went to my school followed me around for an entire night at a local function. Every time I left the girls bathroom (which is huge and everyone hung out there because off all the rooms and corridors) there he was with all of his friends.
The thing that really annoyed the hell out of me is that his friends decided to try and get me outside by abusing my little sister who was only about 5.
It is sad when 10 year olds pick on a 5 year old.

This probably does not sound like much since I was so young but it was kinda scary.

Myfriend was in the town, when abig Transit van pulled up and he tol him to "get in the back, NOW!" My friend say no and told him to "Funk Off!" And the man persisted for him to get in teh back, until the man exploded then quiteded down, becuase he was attracting attention, my friend is an athlete (he i soo fit) anyway, he sprinted to get teh bus home. The man didnt force him or anything, he doesnt know if the man mistook himf or someone else, but he really wanted him to get in.

thats utterly terrible... just imagining what wuold have happened not 5 minutes from that moment... You probably owe your lives to brad's mom... Thats why my children are to be followed...that is even when they dotn know it... ima be driving close by...no one messes with my kids... and you are very lucky!

Guest Imsirion
I've been chased once, it was freaky. I was at friends house spending the night and we took off to an elementary school to play capture the flag with his sister and his sisters friend. On our way back, this big,red,dirty van with sliding doors pulled up to us. There must have been 4 or 5 people in their,including the drive, and they started talking to us. They were obviously drunk and said to come in the van and we could drink with them. I was trying to ignore them and we started walking off. The van slowly followed us and they started to cuss us out. Before I knew it, my friend and the girls ran off and I was mad and scared because they ran off without warning me and we ran down the sidewalk. They sped after us so we jumped into a ditch and took off down a field and they still followed on the road. After they chased us for at least 5 blocks, we ran to this ladys house who my friend's, sister's friend knew and the van chased us almost halfway up the driveway. My friend's mom picked us up, took us to their house and called the cops. That was pretty scary. Best part was my friend and I scaring the girls at night since the were really shaken up.

Well first of all im happy to say I've never been stalked yet but I'm sorry to say that I'm not surprised people are getting stalked and are in fear with the weird world we live in. I think that GOD (sorry if your not a god beliver but anyway) told Brads mom to look out her window at that moment and she saved your butts. Not that I don't think the old 2 by 4 Mitch plan wouldn't work lol. :lol:

yeah i have been stalked by this really strange man with a hood he kept asking me if i wanted a cookie but they way he did it was sooo stupid he acted like he wad 3 years old and was really shy he asked for about a week then he pesterd my friend

I've been followed before, yes. It was also on halloween last year. My mom had finnaly agreed on letting me go out with a few of my friends for trick-or-treating (We were accually collecting canned food for cherity and comunity service. It was an excuse to get out :p). We were a group of 3. We had gone through our whole neighborhood and had collected alot of canned foods. We decided to go to this other place were I used to live five or six years ago. After walking for a long time these people started walking behind us. At fist I didn't give them much attention. We went to a few houses and started crossing a road. Again I noticed the same people behind us. Not getting to close but not very far either. We went down into a deserted street. By now I had told my friends my suspitions and they agreed with me. Moveing faster (we coulden't run cause we had a bunch of canned foods on our backs) we finnaly got into a crowed area and lost them after turning alot of corners. God that was a relief...

The next day at school I found out that the stalkers were accually these two boys set on scaring the hell out of us. I could have knocked him dead about then but oh well... It was kinda funny now that I reflect on it :p. Bad sence of humor though -.-