Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Take your Pick.  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Take your Pick.

    • NeoCactuar
      20
    • Yoda
      19
    • liamc2
      17


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay people, another vote off for the spectacular spectacle that is OBBII--With a twist. This week, vote for who you want to [i]stay[/i] in the house. The other two will be evicted. Wacky.
Posted
[color=red][b]Who da man? Yo-da man! lol...so corny.....[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1]It sounds like Big Brother is getting sick and tired of his house guests ^_^"

Yeah, Yo-da man.

-Shy[/size]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Well I'll have to ask if Liam still wants to be in the house other wise I'll vote for him to stay in. And no I wont tell him your going to evict the two that didn't get the votes!

-Lord Epssy
Posted
[COLOR=ORANGE] I vote for liamac2 for the simple cause that his name has a number in it... o_O;; Stupid reason huh?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i]
[B]This sounds like a cover up for the fact that there was no eviction last week.. -__-; [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yep, the truth is out... Flash is a lazy bum that didn't bother to have an eviction last week. :D[/color]
Posted
DARN IT...you guys said vote off, and I picked the one that I wanted [i]off[/i]. After I read the post it was too late. I probably would have picked yoda..haha all drunk and...yeah...anywho, I accidently picked liamc2. I dunno, I was narrowing it down.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B][i]stay[/i][/B][/QUOTE]
NO! I voted for the person I wanted gone too! Take one [b]off[/b] from Yoda and put it on NeoC.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]NO! I voted for the person I wanted gone too! Take one off from Yoda and put it on NeoC. [/B][/QUOTE]

I did exactly that too. Sorry, Flash. I meant to vote for NeoC.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Who da man? Yo-da man! lol...so corny.....[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Man you guys are big dorks..... but HEY! so aint I! *singing* WHO DA MAN!? YO-DA MAN! GETTING JIGGY NOW!:mrt:
Posted
liam's cool, and i like yoda's part in the BB house. i havent really seen to much coolness eminating from Neo and his part in the house. he's pretty cool, but hes not as funny or anything as liam or yoda......foredaddy was REAlly FUNNY.. he should still me in, IMHO.. oh well... here i vote.. so, to STAY in the house, its between liam and craig...... but liam is funny.... and i like....his..coolness... or something. craig is cool, and yoda is da man...............ummm


well, i want liam to stay.
Posted
[color=red][b]For the love of god people, READ FLASH'S POST BEFORE YOU VOTE! God.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]foredaddy was REAlly FUNNY.. he should still me in
[/B][/QUOTE]

*sniff* That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. *sniff*

At least somebody thinks Im funny.... wait a min.... I wasnt trying to be funny! :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]I did exactly that too. Sorry, Flash. I meant to vote for NeoC. [/B][/QUOTE]
Uhh, I never said that. I said something [i]like[/i] that, but it I think you meant to say Acid, lol.

Too many people messed up their votes. We should do a re-count! o_O

Besides, Matt, by the time they would read your post, it would be too late, LOL.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Besides, Matt, by the time they would read your post, it would be too late, LOL. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]But it gives the idiots something to think about for next time. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
Well, even after I swapped all those votes from NeoC to Yoda and all that, it looks like NeoC got lucky this time.

[i]Very[/i] lucky. But we'll just see what happens next week. ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...