Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You saw the title. This is for me people, I'm going to have a wedding too. If the groom will go through with it, but for a heads up, this is an alert. This is the wedding shower. Come on 'ladies,' come to the shower, please...
Posted
Yeah, ladies only. The guy is who I told you. I'm hoping more ladies come, cuz I'm going to make this funny.
I'm slow today, but what did you mean when you said registered?...
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I'll come! ^_^
I'll prepare some food for the party if you want me to.
soo.. who is the guy anywho? You're going to tell us, right? ^_-[/color] [/size]
Posted
You all can do what you please to surprise me! This is going to be fun! I'll tell who the guy is, if you want. I'm not going to be playing myself at my regular age. I'm going to put Na'dou in as a 20 year old, seeing as the groom is 19. He can up his age if he wants.
(notice: strippers are allowed, but I doubt any will show)
I'll start the thread tomorrow, or one of the ladies here could start it if they wanted. It's too late for me to do so...
Posted
Of course, every lady on the boards is welcome! I'm going to have a house with unlimited space...
I was wondering though, is everyone going to go by their OB alias, or are you going to make on up for the RPG? If so, I need to know the name if I'm going to start...I should've said this last night. Well, uhhh, what's your name?...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...