x1 United We Stand

Traps (7):
x1 Imperial Order
x1 Ring of Destruction
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Solemn Judgement
x1 Dust Tornado
x2 Rite of Spirit

This deck takes control of the game by limiting and restricting graveyard access, and by pooling the talents of the Gravekeepers to overrun the opponent. Use Royal Tribute to empty both hands of monsters to eliminate competition, and keep them eliminated using Necrovalley. There are many ways to find monsters to tribute normally (Gravekeeper's Spy's flip effect, Snatch Steal, Change of Heart, Rite of Passage) so getting out a Chief , the Guardian Sphinx, or Jinzo shouldn't be much of a problem. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Personally I would switch Solemn Judgement with Horn of Heaven simply because if you have Witch Of The Black Forest out or a Sangan you can use them as tributes for the card and get a search in the same deal, also, just to have some more fun I'd throw in a Cliff the Trap Remover, he's just like his big brother Don Zaloog except he only has a 1200 attack but is still pretty mean. Anyways I think your deck is pretty cool.

Anyways I would like to post this deck, I haven't made it yet, I just want people to see what it looks like and get some opinions.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][u][b]Power Of Water[/b][/u]

[b]Tribute Monsters[/b]

Legendary Fisherman
Amphibian Beast
Spell Canceller

[b]Low Level Monsters[/b]

Gemini Elf
Humanoid Slime x3
Island Turtle x3
Revival Jam
Maiden Of The Aqua
Des La Cooda
Swarm of Scarabs-> Marauding Captain
Cyber Jar
Spear Dragon
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Witch Of The Black Forest
Sangan
Sasuke Samurai

[b]Magic Cards[/b]

United We Stand
Legendary Ocean x2
Harpie's Feather Duster
Axe Of Despair
Mage Power
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Premature Burial
Shallow Grave x2

[b]Trap Cards[/b]

Ring Of Destruction
Barrel Behind The Door x2
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Tornado Wall
Call Of The Haunted
Horn Of Heaven[/COLOR]

Basically I didn't want Jinzo in here because I definetly don't want him to break half of my defenses with this deck.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm...if at all possible, try making changes along these lines...

Monsters:

Drop:

1x Spell Cancellor
3x Humanoid Slime
3x Island Turtle
1x Revival Jam
1x Maiden Of The Aqua
1x Des La Cooda
1x Spear Dragon (for the sake of theme, if nothing else)

Add:

1x Suijin (1 tribute with a Legenday Ocean on the field)
3x 7 Colored Fish
3x Giant Red Seasnake
2x Penguin Soldier
2x Magician of Faith

S/T:

Drop:

2x Shallow Grave
1x Barrel Behind the Door
1x Horn of Heaven

Add:

1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x A Legendary Ocean
1x Tornado Wall

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Thanks for suggestions. Anyways, here's another deck I came up with cause it just seemed fun and I'm feeling kind of dark in the first place. *insert Yami Bakura laugh.*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkred][b][u]Gateway To Hell[/b][/u]

[b] Tribute Monsters[/b]

Dark Ruler Ha Des
Dark Necrofear
Jinzo
Summoned Skull

Headless Knight x2
Earthbound Spirit x2
Mystic Tomato x3
Gemini Elf
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Giant Germ x3
Sangan
Sasuke Samurai
D.D. Crazy Beast
Cyber Jar

[b]Magic Cards[/b]

Graceful Chairity
Pot Of Greeed
Fairy Meteor Crush
United We Stand
Raigeki
Change Of Heart
Cheerful Coffin
Painful Choice
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Harpie's Feather Duster
Forceful Sentry

[b]Trap Cards[/b]

Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Call Of The Haunted
Ring Of Destruction
Imperial Order
Negate Attack

[b][u]Side Board[/b][/u]

Heavy Storm
Kaiser Colesseum
Light of Intervention
Sinister Serpent
Dark Door x2
Dark Designator
Vengeful Bog Spirit x2
Mystic Plasma Zone
Cheerful Coffin
HelPoemer
Spirtualism
Mage Power
Meteor Rain[/COLOR]

Guest Tyrant Dragon
This just looks like a demon sub-type deck.

First of all, too many tributes. Kill the Summoned Skull and the 2 Headless Knights and add 2 Kuribou. Then add 1 Illusionary Wall.

Other than that, your monster section is still weak, but hey I'm to lazy to give you anymore tips.

Your magic section lacks the base essentials needed to compete well. No Black Hole, MST, or Tempest, much less Theft.

Your traps account for too much, and you don't have a trap-negation force.

-------------
Anyway to keep on topic, here's my deck:

"Turn to Judgement" v1.0

Monsters
01. Angel of Judgement - Saturn
02. Chaos Emperor Dragon - Omega
03. Angel of Power - Mars
04. Soul-Hunting Spirit
05. Shine Angel
06. Shine Angel
07. Mudora
08. Hysterical Angel
09. Dimension Warrior Girl
10. Exclusivity Virus
11. Android Psycho Shocker
12. Magic Warrior - Breaker
13. Black Forest Witch
14. Cyber Pod
15. Skeleangel
16. Skeleangel

Magic
17. Jar of Greed
18. Angel's Donation
19. Change of Heart
20. Thunderbolt
21. Black Hole
22. Harpy's Feather Sweep
23. Tempest
24. Theft
25. Cyclone
26. Cyclone
27. Cyclone
28. Early Burial
29. Sanctuary of the Sky
30. Sanctuary of the Sky
31. Sanctuary of the Sky
32. Terra Forming

Trap
33. Sixth Sense
34. Sixth Sense
35. Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
36. Emissaries of Harmony
37. Imperial Decree
38. Cry of the Living Dead
39. Destruction Ring
40. Tidal Wave

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyrant Dragon [/i]
[B]This just looks like a demon sub-type deck.

First of all, too many tributes. Kill the Summoned Skull and the 2 Headless Knights and add 2 Kuribou. Then add 1 Illusionary Wall.

Other than that, your monster section is still weak, but hey I'm to lazy to give you anymore tips.

Your magic section lacks the base essentials needed to compete well. No Black Hole, MST, or Tempest, much less Theft.

Your traps account for too much, and you don't have a trap-negation force. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Actually I considered Jinzo a trap-negation force, and I swapped three monsters for three Giant Orcs seeing as how he can die quickly and I can get Necrofear out, I was thinking of putting in Heavy Storm in my Side Deck but then decided against it because most people in my area use Harpie's Feather Duster or Heavy Storm so why have the same card removal when my opponent would? But anyways, I didn't want to use MST simply because I would rather just blow away a large amount of traps/magics rather than just simply pick them off, of course that's where Breaker comes in, seeing as how he can take out a M/T card. Cheerful coffin is a substitute for Dark Hole seeing as how I could quickly discard Fiends for Necrofear. I also put in a Tribute Doll in my side deck seeing as how if I summon a low level monster and use that magic card I can then get out Jinzo, Dark Ruler Ha Des, or even Summoned Skull out easily. But anyways, I just thought I needed to make that statement.

But thanks for the suggestion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Tyrant Dragon
Yeah, take a reality check kid.

1 or 2 m/t removal forces isn't good enough, as you need consistent m/t removal in any game.

All your points are ok, but in the end this deck won't stand a chance against fully loaded control/rush decks.

It might and it might not, but meh, its a deck, a simple compilation of cardboard pieces put together for the sheer amusement of people, I really just consider it that. Anyways, I'd like to show another compilation of cardboard pieces. Its sort of a mixture of an Earth/Dark Paladin deck and it is a prototype I haven't even made this deck I've only written it down so I really just want suggestions.

[COLOR=purple][b][u]Tribute Monsters[/b][/u]

Buster Blader
Jinzo
Dark Magician

[b][u]Low Level Monsters[/u][/b]

Gemini Elf
Spear Dragon x2
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Skilled White Magician x2
Cyber Jar
Nimble Momonga x3
Goblin Attack Force
Sasuke Samurai
Skilled Dark Magician x2
Amazoness Swords Woman
Amazoness Paladin x2
Amazoness Tiger

[b][u]Magic Cards[/b][/u]

Raigeki
Change Of Heart
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Harpie's Feather Duster
Polymerization x2
Pot of Greed
United We Stand
Axe Of Despair
Graceful Charity
Heavy Storm
Snatch Steal

[b][u]Trap Cards[/b][/u]

Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Imperial Order
Call Of The Haunted
Ring Of Destruction
Barrel Behind The Door -> Negate Attack

[b][u]Fusion Monster[/b][/u]

Dark Paladin

22:19[/COLOR]

Ok this is a little fun deck I put together. In no way would this be considered a tournament level deck, but hey when your playing for fun, why worry about if it's tournament level. So tell me what ya think?.

This is my Maha Vailo deck.

[B]Tribute Monster[/B]
Jinzo

[B]Normal Level Monsters[/B]
Maha Vailo x3
Gravekeeper Spear Soldier x3
X-Head Cannon x3
Shining Angel x2
White Magical Hat x2
Hysteric Fairy x2
Magician of Faith
Witch of The Black Forest

[B]Magic Cards[/B]
MST x3
Axe of Despair x2
Malevolent Nuzzler
Premature Burial
Mage Power
Black Pendant
Metal Silver Armor
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Harpies F.D
Monster Reborn
Change of Heart
Pot of Greed
Giant Trunade
Swords of Revealing Light

[B]Trap Cards[/B]
Mirror Force
Imperial Order
Ring of Destruction
Waboku
Negate Attack

[B]Total Cards ----41[/B]

I just started playing yesterday, my little cousin really wanted me to start and I always figured it would be fun so we're going to a tournament this sat. I got a buncha cards to start me off and well I have a few questions.

I came across a card called Gather Your Mind. It's a weird card becuase it doesn't do anything. All it says is:

"Add 1 "Gather Your Mind card from your Deck to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. You can only use 1 "Gather Your Mind" per turn"

It's a magic card that apperantly does nothing, the only use for it would be in an Exodia deck where you want to get rid of as many cards as quickly as possibly until you reach Exodia. Still it seems a bit weird so I was curious.

Another card is called the Wave-Motion Cannon. It says:

"Send this card on the field to the Graveyard during your Main Phase. Inflict Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of your Standby Phases that have passed after thic card was activated x 1000 points."

Now I hope I understood this one correctly, cuase it seems rediculously powerful. If you play this card on the field say during Main Phase 2, and your opponent doesn't use Harpies Feather Duster, or anything of the such than during your next turn you could destroy the card and inflict 1k of direct damage or gambel another turn and inflict 2k and so on? Please tell me if I read it correctly.

Another intresting and powerful card seems to be Dark Cat with White Tail. It reads:

"FLIP: Select 2 Monster Cards on your opponent's side of the field and 1 Monster Card on your side of the field and return them to their oweners' hands"

At first I ignored the little cat with ATK of 800 and DEF of 500. But then I realized FLIP effects are calculated prior to damage, so say this cat was attacked all I have to do is select the attacking card and another opponent card, and the cat to avoid all damage. In comparison to the Panguin that seems to the same thing, this card is never destroyed and it also seems impossible to stop, unless u put it out of play.

I hope these are all good questions cuase I still have a few more. Now I have looked at some of the restrictions set up by upperdeck which I hope are up to date. And as you guys no, your limited to only 1 Man Eater Bug. Yet a card called "Old Vindictive Magician" does the same thing. It reads:

"FLIP: Destroys 1 monster on the field (regardless of position)"

I have put three of them into my deck and 1 Man Eater Bug. Is this legal. Their doesn't seem to be any restriction on it. And just with cards I've mantioned above I seem to feel rediculously powerful even against very heavy hitters. Once again since the FLIP effect is activated prior to the destructiion of Man Eater Bug, and Old Vidictive Magician, my opponent seems to be left out in the cold. Moving on.

I have come across a few thins that I'm not familiar with from the manuals or the upper deck website. Quite a few cards used things called Spell Counters. What are these spell counters? and what do they do. For example a holographic card that I collected from a booster called "Armor Exe" reads the following:

Level: 4
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1400

"This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. During each of your and your opponent's Standby Phases, remove 1 Spell Counter on your side of the field. If you do not do so this card is destroyed."

The power of this card seems to be in reason with it's restrictions, but what are these spell counters. Their also things called Spell Card (which I believe is a Magic Card).

"Magical Marionette"
Level: 5
ATK: 2000
DEF: 1000

"Each time you or your opponent activated 1 Spell Card (???) put 1 Spell COunter on this card. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 points for each Spell Counter on this card. Also, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field"

If Spell Cards mean Magic Cards than this seems like a good logical card to have, at least in a side deck.

I'm building my deck as I speak, so it's not completed yet. I'll post it up for review and criticism. I haven't actually had a duel yet, so I hope to due well and make my cousin proud.

I've earlier posted a few mistakes, especially concerning Man Eater being restricted. Well I've finished my deck and I was wondering if I could get some criticism. It wasn incredibly difficult for me to narrow the deck down to 40 cards, in fact it was hard to do that to 45 but that's what it is. I haven't had a match before but I simply took the cards shuffled them the best I could and pretended to play a game. I tried to see what kind of cards I would draw and if it would work, and so forth. I didn't realize while I was building the deck, but once I started drawing cards it gave me an impression of a deck that wipes out the opponent's side of the field very quickly and than takes an agressive beatdown type look to it. Here it is btw.

Monsters:

*** Level 4 ***
7 Colored Fish (1800/800)
Harpies Brother (1800/600)
(2) Grat Angus (1800/600)
Luster Dragon (1900/1600)
X-Head Cannon (1800/1500)
- I hope to one day upgrade to an XYZ deck
Dark Blade (1800/1500)
- He's one of my key players, sadly I only have 1, but his union with Kiryu, and possibly the combination of a "Combination Attack" is bound to deal incredible damage.
Aitsu (100/100)
- Extremely weak and only there to support my main hitter Koitsu

*** Level 5 +
Red-Eyes B. Dragon (2400/2000)
- At the tournament I will most likly replace him with Summuned Skull or another heavy hitter, but he's just there as back up for now.

Effect Monsters:

**** Level 4 ****
Roulette Barrel (1000/2000)
- A good defender but can also clean the field with the luck of dice. Not that I'm counting on that, but the bonus is always nice to try once per turn.

Man Eater Bug (450/600)
- Cleans the field while wait to bring out the stronger monsters

(2) Old Vindictive Magician (450/600)
- He does the exact same thing as Man Eater Bug, but is a spellcaster.

Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800/1600)
- He may be an issue, and that I'll decide through experience but he is still powerful enough to play in games.

Tribe-Infecting Virus (1600/1000)
- Now this card could hold it's own in some battles, but that's not why I choose it. I perticularly like this card for it's incredible effect to wipe out themed decks. So say I'm ever up against someone who sticks to just fiends, or spellcasters which as far as I've seen are the popular bunch. This card will be extremly important. And if you've noticed my deck is especially unbalanced with types. I do believe that they still flow together and aren't just random powercards.

Des Koala (1100/1800)
- This guy I adore just as much as the one above him. His defense is great, and his FLIP effect could turn the duel quickly in your favor if he's the first monster I've drawn. With a little luck the little guy could do 400*6=2400 of damage of the bat.

Swarm of Scarabs (500/1000)
- They can't do damage when their just summoned that means they either have to survive an attack or last without being attacked for a single turn. If they do they work very nicly with their ability to whipe the oponent's field and constantly keep them in defense position.

Sangan (1000/600) and Witch of Black Forest (1100/1200)
- Their only purpose is to bring out Koitsu, and Aitsu. Once both are in my hands I'll risk playing them.

***** Level 5 *****
(2) Magical Marionette (2000/1000)
- They might not come of as incredibly powerful monsters, but for every magic card played by either myself or my oponent their ATK is increased by 200 points. Which can very quickly make them my main hitters. The other reason I added them, is to get rid of some of the monsters on the field that weren't attacked, and clear my own field when needed

(2) Kiryu (2000/1500)
- These guys make my Dark Blade incredibly powerful, and are very easily powerful on their own. Apperently their some new type called union. They have the ability to become equiped to Dark Blad and increase his ATK and DEF by 900 points giving him a total ATK power of 2700 which is way more than my B.Eyes Dragon. The Best part is that they also create monsters that defend seem as though their in attack position and the damage is subtracted from the lifepoints.

TimeEater (1900/1700)
- He's not amazing, or incredibly powerful. The reason I choose him was that he is another way to keep the field empty and keep myself from being attacked.

Koitsu (200/100)
- Finally, he is my key hitter. He is another union type monster who once equiped to Aitsu can boost Aitsu's attack and defense by 3000 points. That makes him a more powerful combination than Blue Eyes White Dragon. He is also capable of attacking monsters in DEF mode and subtracting the difference from the opponent's life points. Lastly as with Kiruy, if by any means destroyed Aitsu is not destroyed with him. Which could be a weakness.

------------------------------
That's it for my monsters. I have a total of 25 monsters.

Magic Cards:

Monster Reborn
- Apperently in everyone's deck and I see no reason not to include it.

Graceful Charity
- Kind of don't like this card, but until I have pot of greed or something I guess I need it, since the amount of cards I have at the moment exceeds 40

Change of Heart
- Same as Monster Reborn, it's a must, and with a few monsters who are above level 4. It might become a good combo.

Combination Attack
- Since a sub theme for my deck has become Dark Blade, and union monsters. This card let's me attack with the union monster, then split them and attack again with each on it's own.

Frontline Base
- This card I suppose isn't a naccisasity but since my goal is to control the field, It let's me place another union monster onto the field as a special summon

Buster Rancher
- An incredible gun that will shock my oponent as much as it shocked me when I read what it had said. "Only a monster with an ATK equal to 1000 or less can be equipped with this card. During damage calculation increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 2500 only when the opponent's monster that battles is in Attack postion and it's ATK is equal to 2500 or more, OR when the opponent's monster that battles is in Def Position and it's def is equal to 2500 or more." It's not all that amazing but could come in handy.

Kishido Spirit
- The reasoning here is to break the tide when battling other monsters who's ATK is equal to 1800. Basically it does what I just said.

(2) Poison of the Old Man
- This card can do two things, one it could keep me in good health by giving me the option to add 1200 to my Life Points. Or I could do 900 direct damage to my opponent. Being the best healer I have seen. The reason here is becuase a few trap cards like Seven Tools of Bandit, and Ultimate Offering drain my lifepoints pretty fast.

My Body As A Shield
- I could have put more in and I wanted to but, the concept that I could prevent 1 or more monsters on the field from being taken out by paint 1500 life points. This could stop a dangerous Black Hole.

Wave-Motion Cannon
- This guy I had questions on before, and he is now one of my top 3 magic cards. If my oponent doesn't wipe him out, this card could inflict incredible amounts of damage, I'm not sure how much I would risk here, but probably 1 to 2k would satisfy me fine. Or leave it there as a distraction for my oponent while I do damage with my monsters.

Continuous Destruction Punch.
- Remember how I mantioned all the monsters that I considered to be weak, well this card solves that problem. It destroys all monsters who's ATK is lower than my monster's DEF. Which makes me not only inflict damage due to battle but also wipes the monster. And gives another reason for the oponent not to attack any face down monsters in def pos.

Tribute Doll
- At the moment seems useless, but if used with B. Eyes Dragon it could bring him out all that much faster.

---------------------------------------------
That consisted of 13 magic cards. And finally my traps.

(2) Ultimate Offering
- One of my biggest goals is to get monsters faster and wipe out my opponent faster than he can me. Making my deck more of a beatdown I suppose.

(2) Seven Tools of Bandit
- I read somewhere that u should always have these. So I did.

Magic Jamer
- Will keep me safe at times. I do need more tho.

Spell Shield Type-8
- Can do the same ting as a Magic Jamer, but works on effects too, so if a monster tries to send mine to the Graveyard this card wipes that monster and negates it. Theres more on the card that I'm too tired to write about.

Enchanted Javelin
- This card increase my Life Points by the oponent's ATK points. Either canceling out his attack if I don't have any monsters on the field. Or It will give me a very significant boost in health.

Hidden Book of Spell
- This is the last card that I really wanted to include more of. It takes 2 cards from my own graveyard and returns them to the deck. I think this would be incredibly useful with cards like Monster Reborn and Combination Attack.

-------------------------------------

Please help me make my deck ready for the tournament. I'm going to play my first duel with my cousin on thursday. I believe I've done all my research on play and the deck construction.

I also have the following side deck if you guys are intrested:

Secret Barral (This card didn't work before becuase the purpose my deck is to wipe the oponent's field and not build it)
Trap Hole
Robbin's Goblin
Waboku
Rivalry of Warlords
Metorain
Mystical Space Typhoon
Fissure
Ante
Dark Core
Hidden Book of Spell
Armor Exe (Never going to use him but the idea is intresting)
Relinquished (If I find that my oponent has something that I can not defeat or get rid of for any reason, I'll try the following three cards)
Black Illusion Ritual
Sonic Bird

PS: I forgot to name my deck ...
"Papercut Deck"

Kofman2155, I'm not a Tournament player, so I can't help you. If you want help on a Tournament level deck, I'd advise you to PM tyrant_dragon. I know him, and he'd tell you how to prep for a tourney.

In anticipation of the release of "Dark Crisis", I'm dusting off my Light deck. However, a slight change has been made; it's gone from a Light-deck to an [b]all[/b] light deck. No Witch, no Serpant, no Jinzo, just Light.

In honor of the change in focus, I've renamed my deck, and started it over from the ground up.

[u]LIGHT v 1.5[/u]

[i]Tribute monsters[/i]
Mystical Knight of Jackal
Airknight Parsheth
Kaiser Glider (Formerly Soul of Purity and Light)

[i]Monsters[/i]
Thunder Nyan Nyan x3
Roulette Barrel x2
White Magical Hat x2
Shining Angel x2
Reflect Bounder (Formerly Pixie Knight)
DD Warrior Lady (Formerly Pixie Knight; Jp name: Dimensional Warrior Girl)
Maha Valio x2
Asura Priest

[i]Traps[/i]
Mirror Force
Destruction Ring
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Imperial Order

[i]Magic[/i]
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
Regeki
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
Harpie's Feather Duster
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Luminous Spark x3
Terraforming
Big Bang Shot x2

And the info on the new cards, courtesy of Edo:

MAGIC REFLECTOR REFLECT BOUNDER
Light/Machine/4/1700/1000
If this card is in attack mode and is attacked by an opponent's
Monster, do damage to your opponent equal to the attacking
Monster's attack strength, and destroy this card after damage
calculation.

304-027
FEMALE WARRIOR FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION
("Twlight Zone Female Warrior")
Light/Warrior/4/1500/1600
When this card Battles an opponent's Monster, you can remove this
your opponent's Monster and this card from the game.

304-051
KAISER GLIDER
Light/Dragon/6/2400/2200
This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Battle with a
Monster that has an equal attack strength. If this card is
destroyed and goes to the Cemetery, return 1 Monster on the Field
to its owner's hand.

Kaiser Glider owns. ^__^

Guest Tyrant Dragon
English "Dark Crisis"(WTF) Deck

Monsters()
01. Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation-
02. Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation-
03. Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation-
04. Magic Warrior Breaker
05. Tribe Infectious Virus
06. Thunder Dragon
07. Thunder Dragon
08. Thunder Dragon
09. Kuribou
10. Kuribou
11. Dimensional Warrior Girl
12. Dimensioanl Warrior Girl
13. Black Forest Witch
14. Sangan
15. Cyber Pod
16. Soul-Hunting Spirit
17. Soul-Hunting Spirit

Magic()
18. Pot of Greed
19. G-Charity
20. Raise Dead
21. Early Burial
22. Resilient Warrior
23. Painful Choice
24. Change of Heart
25. Theft
26. Harpy's Feather Sweep
27. MST
28. MST
29. MST
30. H-Storm
31. Scapegoat
32. Raigeki
33. Black Hole

Trap()
34. Mirror Force
35. DRing
36. Cry of the Living Dead
37. Imperial Decree
38. Waboku
39. Vase of Greed
40. Vase of Greed

Hey guys, I've revised my deck and this is what it looks like now. When I showed it to a kid online, he said it needs a lot of work. Now personally I can't see how I could improve it right now. If someone could please lend a hand in this. I'm listening. My cards are as follows:

Monsters:

Harpie's Brother (2)
Great Angus (2)
7 Colored Fish
Luster Dragon (if I had a few more of these I would gladly replace 7 colored fish, and great angush with them)
Dark Blade (for awhile my decks revolved around him, and his ability to combine with Kiryu, and the combination of "Combination Attack")

Skilled White Magican (If I could manage to get 2 more I will probably trade em for a Great Angus and Harpie's Brother)
Tribe Infecting Virus (His attack strengh isn't too bad and he can wipe the field very easily)
Des Koala (He isn't a bad stall and he at the same time could possibly inflict 2400 direct damage of the bat)
Royal Magic Libary (2)
Sangan and WOBF (While these card can only summon each other, Des Koala, and the Royal Magic Cards I still like their speed, correct me if I'm wrong)

Magical Marionette
Kiryu (2)

Dark Magician
Buster Blader (2) (My main hitter)

Spell Cards:

Gather Your Mind (3) (While they're pretty useless alone, I figured if I combine them with cards like Magical Marionette, Royal Magic Libary and Skilled White Magician. They also clear the deck faster)
Pott of Greed
Tribute Doll
Monster Reborn
My Body As a Shield
Continous Destruction Punch
Wave Motion Cannon
Change of Heart
Poison of the Old Man
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

Trap Cards:

Miracle Restoring
Ultimate Offering (2)
Magic Jammer
Spell Shield Type 8 (2)
Hidden Book of Spell (I guess my biggest weakness are discard decks, soshould I put more of these in?)

Side Deck:

Mega Ton Magical Cannon (I like controlling the field but the cost is insane)
Yami (I just figured that this card doesn't make my deck any faster so I shouldn't put it in)
Dark Core
Magical Marionette
Dark Magician Girl
Roulette Barrel
Swarm of Scarabs
Cyber Jar
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Eternal Rest
Enchanted Javelin
Combination Attack
Ante
Aitsu
Koitsu (If I could figure out how to get this guy out safely, well I would love to have him in my deck. But I'm not sure if I should)

Well, right off the bat all I can say is, staples.staples,staples. You need Raigeki, Jinzo, Heavy Storm, Harpies Feather Duster, and add that Cyber Jar! He helps speed things up. I would also tell you to get Skilled Dark for D.Magician. Also try to get Magic Cylinder, Mirror Force and Dark Paladin. If you like burner cards get Secret Barrel, it will help, and more Poison of the Old Man. That is all I can think of right now.

I'll try to revise my deck a bit more. It's incredibly difficult to keep the size of cards to 40. And include some of the staples. I'll try to revise my deck as much as I can. If you get the opportunity, please help me out by revising this deck the way you believe it should look.

Okay this is one of my favorite themes to work with seeing as how I usually can think better with this kind of deck, but there are two cards that will murder this deck in a heartbeat.

[COLOR=darkblue][b][u]Kaiba's Wrath 2.1[/u][/b]

[b][u]Tribute Monsters[/u][/b]

Luster Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Jinzo

[b][u]Low Level Monsters[/b][/u]

Sangan
Lord Of Dragons x3
Gemini Elf (Switch With Sapphire Dragon once I get it.)
Mystic Tomato x2
Spear Dragon x2
D.D. Crazy Beast
Cyber Jar
Don Zaloog
Sasuke Samurai
Tribe-Infecting Virus

[u][b]Magic Cards[/u][/b]

White Dragon Ritual
The Flute Of Summoning Dragon x3
Graceful Charity
Pot Of Greed
Harpie's Feather Duster
Raigeki
Monster Reborn
Axe Of Despair
Change Of Heart
Premature Burial
Snatch Steal
Swords Of Revealing Light
United We Stand

[u][b]Trap Cards[/b][/u]

Imperial Order
Ring Of Destruction
Mirror Froce
Magic Cylinder
Call Of The Haunted
Barrel Behind The Door

[b][u]Ritual Monster[/b][/u]

Paladin Of White Dragon[/COLOR]

Well that's all folks, I probably could use another Ritual for my Paladin but I'm thinking of throwing in two Magician's Of Faith and maybe a few other things to replace some of the cards I posted.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Anyways I would like to post this deck, I haven't made it yet, I just want people to see what it looks like and get some opinions.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][u][b]Power Of Water[/b][/u]

[b]Tribute Monsters[/b]

Legendary Fisherman
Amphibian Beast
Spell Canceller

Gemini Elf
Humanoid Slime x3
Island Turtle x3
Revival Jam
Maiden Of The Aqua
Des La Cooda
Swarm of Scarabs-> Marauding Captain
Cyber Jar
Spear Dragon
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sangan
Sasuke Samurai

[b]Magic Cards[/b]

United We Stand
Legendary Ocean x2
Harpie's Feather Duster
Axe Of Despair
Mage Power
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Premature Burial
Shallow Grave x2

[b]Trap Cards[/b]

Ring Of Destruction
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Tornado Wall
Call Of The Haunted
Horn Of Heaven[/COLOR]

Basically I didn't want Jinzo in here because I definetly don't want him to break half of my defenses with this deck. [/B][/QUOTE]

Might I suggest adding a Suijin to this deck? Legendary ocean brings it down to a 6 star and thus makes it easier to get out. And it looks like you have adequate ways of either getting the monster itself back or The Legendary Ocean (in case either of them do get destroyed.) or preventing the destruction off hand. It looks great. I'm envying you though, because I've also got a water deck and I'm looking frantically for a Legendary Fisherman. :drunk: It's frustrating.

Later...

This is a deck I just came up off the top of my head, it involves an old Japanese Promo that we have not recieved yet. Its called Death Vorstagalf. Here is the total description of the card.

G6-01
DEATH VORSTAGALF Type:
Earth/Dragon/6/2200/1700
Effect: When this Monster destroys another Monster during Battle and it goes to the Cemetery, do 500 damage to your opponent. Also, whenever a player plays a Normal or Instant Magic card, increase this Monster's attack strength by 200 until the end of the turn. Secret Rare

[COLOR=red][u][b]Death's Door[/u][/b]

[u][b]Tribute Monsters: 4[/b][/u]

Death Vorstagalf x2
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Jinzo

[u][b]Low Level Monsters: 19[/u][/b]

Gemini Elf x3
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Cyber Jar
Sasuke Samurai
Spear Dragon x2
Lord Of Dragons x2
Mystic Tomato x3
Sangan
Don Zaloog x2
D.D. Crazy Beast

[u][b]Magic Cards: 14[/b][/u]

Raigeki
United We Stand
Axe Of Despair
The Flute Of Summoning Dragon x3
Harpie?s Feather Duster
Mage Power
Fairy Meteor Crush
Swords Of Revealing Light
Graceful Charity
Pot Of Greed
Change Of Heart
Snatch Steal

[b][u]Trap Cards: 7[/b][/u]

Mirror Force
Imperial Order
Magic Cylinder
Negate Attack
Ring Of Destruction
Barrel Behind The Door x2[/COLOR]

Well, opinions, any suggestions?

Guest Tyrant Dragon
Yeah...uh...too many tributes. AGAIN. XD

If you're gonna bring in JP cards, then I'll do a rate based on JP cards.

No speed, and since none of your tributes mons are searchable outside of Jinzo, all ya got is the pathetic staple searchers.

Your hand will be clogged of monsters, and the overall deck slow. As one player can use more m/t in a turn and summon one monster per turn outside of special summon, the idea is to have more magic.

Your magic section, again lacks staples, and that old Lord of Dragons-Dragon Ruler + Dragon-Calling Horn is really slow and outdated.

Traps are weak..why you use Negate Atk over Waboku is beyond me. The Barrells are wastes of space.

Level at 5/10.

Meh, its just a deck I came up with since I was bored, I really don't own a Death Vorstagalf. Never have, never will probably, anyways I stated in my previous post I just came up with this off the top of my head, I was just bored and thought of a structure of a theme.

Guest Tyrant Dragon
U need to forget the structure of a theme lmao.

You're so unskilled a deckmaker you need to learn how to make the basic structure of any deck. LMAO.