OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Rate My Deck

Shy

Guest Red Inferno
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]You're right; my mistake. I was looking at G-Unit's deck. Let's see, now...

Any JP YGO board does not use the same format, because I lurk at several, but that's besides the point. Only one poster on OB used that format. He got banned for attitude, came back named after his favorite monster, got banned again, came back named after a Gundam...

And then you show up using his exact mannerisms,preferred English deck type, habits, and reacting the exact same way to the critsism of your deck that Altron did.

Granted, I'm not a mod, so my opinion on the subject doesn't matter; if it is brought to my opinion that I am greatly in error, I will, of course, apologize.

At the very least, allow me to warn you that acting so rudely to a fellow OBer (Tom#) will lead to trouble. [/B][/QUOTE]

To your third paragraph. He bashed my deck, so I returned the favor. Eye for an eye; its not an uncommon concept.

Preferred deck type? Oh so I assume he's the only player ever to use a control deck.

Yes and listing my deck with numbers is suddenly a crime.

Or maybe just in your reality Deathbug.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B][COLOR=#503F86]It seems like a good Deck, though. Although you could probably do better with Sonic Bird rather than Senju to get your Ritual card out, because you can search for Paladin of White Dragon with Sangan anyway.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh.. No offense Solo but Paladin of White Dragon has a 1900 base attack and Sangan only allows me to search for a monster with a 1500 base attack, I think you meant Witch Of The Black Forest. I really would like to keep Senju though cause he's a light type. But I think I might ditch a Thunder Nyan Nyan for something else, maybe a Gemini Elf. Anywho thanks for the suggestion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red Inferno [/i]
[B]To your third paragraph. He bashed my deck, so I returned the favor. Eye for an eye; its not an uncommon concept.

Preferred deck type? Oh so I assume he's the only player ever to use a control deck.

Yes and listing my deck with numbers is suddenly a crime.

Or maybe just in your reality Deathbug. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe he means its just one big coincidence. After all Altron had come back before, how can you prove you're not him? You certainly act the same. And why post your deck if you know people may say something you don't like. Dude, they're just trying to help.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Altron or not, Red Inferno has been banned. This kind of attidude has been around this forum for too long.

An 'eye for an eye' is a stupidly petty concept that won't get you anywhere, and is still against the rules on this board. If you feel someone has flamed you, [i]report it[/i] rather than try flaming them back. You'll only get yourself into trouble as well otherwise.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic now. If there's any 'unfinished business', keep it to PMs.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Trib Monsters:

1 x Guardian Sphinx

Non-Tribute Monsters:

3 x Spirit Reaper
2 x Magician of Faith
1 x Witch of the Black Forest
1 x Gravekeepers Guard
1 x Kuriboh
1 x Sangan
1 x White Magical Hat
1 x Yata-Garasu
1 x Exiled Force
1 x Mystic Tomato
1 x Penguin Soldier
1 x Cyber Jar (Looking for Fiber to replace this)

Magic Cards:

2 x Mystical Space Typhoon
1 x Dark Hole
1 x Mage Power
1 x The Forceful Sentry
1 x Monster Reborn
1 x Delinquent Duo
1 x Pot of Greed
1 x Heavy Storm
1 x Snatch Steal
1 x Graceful Charity
1 x Harpie's Feather Duster
1 x Raigeki
1 x Nobleman of Crossout

Traps:

2 x Torrential Tribute
2 x Gravity Bind
1 x Imperial Order
1 x Call of the Haunted
1 x Mirror Force
1 x Robbin' Goblin
2 x Drop Off

19 Monsters/Monster Replacements
19 Magic/Trap
2 Additional Drawing Cards.
40 Card Deck

----Side-Deck----

1 x Jinzo
1 x Man-Eater Bug
1 x Magician of Faith
1 x Gravekeepers Guard
1 x Possessed Dark Soul
1 x Card Destruction
1 x Confiscation
1 x Mystical Space Typhoon
1 x Magic Drain
1 x Gravity Bind
1 x Change of Heart
1 x Mask of Darkness
1 x Raigeki Break
1 x Waboku
1 x Book of Moon

Magic Cylinder sucks, the reason it's not around my deck, and Waboku is instead.

Rate/Revise/Review/Advise/Flame please, Flames wonm't be read but will give me a good laugh =P

Thanks...

YB

Guest Alucardfire
You want people to flame your deck O_o?

J/K. Anyway main deck the Jinzo, get rid of the Drop Offs, Robbin Goblin, White Magical Hat etc.

Take out one Spirit Reaper, add a few Don Zaruug, add 1 MST.

That's pretty much all I got so good luck.

Well if some people would like to take a look at my newest deck here it is.

Legend Reborn - Blue Eyes White Dragon

Monsters - 16
-----------------
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Knight of White Dragon
Knight of White Dragon
Knight of White Dragon
Shine Angel
Breaker - Magic Knight
Black Forest Witch
Critter
Manju Lord
Manju Lord
Manju Lord
Exclusivity Virus
Mercenary Troop
Kuriboh
Cyber Pod

Magic - 20
----------------
Explosive Burst Stream
Explosive Burst Stream
Explosive Burst Stream
Descent of White Dragon Knight
Pot of Greed
Angel's Donation
Raise Dead
Early Burial
Thunderbolt
Black Hole
Robbery
Enemy Controller
Change of Heart
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
Tempest
Harpy's Feather Sweep

Trap - 5
---------------
Emissaries of Harmony
Mirror Force - Holy Barrier
Destructive Ring
Imperial Decree
Cry of the Living Dead

Robbery I presume to be Theft. Gets confusing with so many people using different names and translations.

Looks pretty good...but Enemy Controller you could do without. Switch a posistion or sacrifice one of your's for temporary control of their's? Not really worth it, to my mind at least. Maybe Sixth Sense or a Kaiser Seahorse -despite it's extremely limited staying power- would be better. Although, just straight dropping the Enemy Controller would bring you to a round 40...

Guest Alucardfire
Yeah, I think you're right.

Enemy Controller is very good with control and aggro since I use Scapegoat in them but it really won't work here as I'll need monsters as sacrifice fodder for Knight of White Dragon.

Thanks for the tips though. BEWD decks aren't really my think but with the introduction of Horobi no Burst Stream I couldn't resist.

[COLOR=bronze]Light/Dark Deck[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]1x Sanga Of The Thunder
1x Shining Angel
2x Rogue Doll
1x Dark Elf
2x La Jinn
1x Magician Of Faith
1x Spear Cretin
1x Neo The Magic Swordsman
2x Mask Of Darkness
2x The Stern Mystic
1x Wall Of Illusion
2x Man-Eater Bug[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Total: 17[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]1x Pot Of Greed
1x Sword Of Deep-Seated
1x Block Attack
1x Stop Defense
1x Share The Pain
1x Ookazi
2x Dian Keto
1x Card Destruction
1x Swords Of Revealing Light
1x Fissure
1x Monster Reborn
1x Change Of Heart
1x De-Spell
1x Dark Hole
1x Luimous Spark
1x Giant Trunade[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Total: 17[/COLOR]

[COLOR=magenta]1x Ultimate Offering
1x Robbin' Goblin
1x Trap Hole
2x Waboku
1x Fake Trap[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Total: 6[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Total Cards: 40[/COLOR]

I do wish to build a side deck for this deck, so if you are rating this deck, or making a suggestion, please also suggest any cards that may be good for a side deck, please!

Euro deck, I presume?

You really shouldn't try a mixture of attributes as a theme (unless it's for a certain reason, like Choas Soldier -Messenger of Creation- or Chaos Emperor Dragon -Messenger of the End-); you'll end up boosting one and neglecting the other. In the Euro game, you'd be better going for one or the other.

General fixes, regardless of theme (since some of those card just don't belong there at all):

Drop:

2x The Stern Mystic
1x Sword Of Deep-Seated
1x Block Attack
1x Stop Defense
1x Share The Pain
1x Ookazi
2x Dian Keto
1x Luimous Spark
1x Ultimate Offering
1x Robbin' Goblin
1x Trap Hole
1x Fake Trap

Add:

1x Heavy Storm
1x Raigeki
1x Axe of Despair
1x Cyber Jar
2x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Field card relevant to the single attribute
1x Imperial Order (PSV just came out)
1x Mirror Force
1x Witch of the Black Forest
1x Premature Burial
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Jinzo

And, if ever possible, the standard 3 MSTs...I think/hope that should help, though.

Gettysburg, updated for Dark Crisis

Monsters:
Maurading Captain
Cyber Jar
Exiled Force
Goblin Attack Force
Witch of the Black Forest
Zombrya the Dark
The Rock Spirit
DD Warrior Lady
Don Zaloog
Breaker the Magic Warrior
Blindly Loyal Goblin x2
Amazon Archer x2
Sangan

Total: 15

Traps:
Destruction Ring
Call of the Haunted
Imperial Order
Waboku

Total: 4

Spell:
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Regeki
Dark Hole
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
Painful Choice
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Reinforcements of the Army x2
The wArrior Returning Alive x3
United We Stand
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Mirage of Nightmare

Total: 21

Deck Total: 40

Let's break it down now...

Monsters: For maximum speed, no tributes. For experimental purposes, swap a Maurading Captain with Cyber Jar, even though I'm still leery of it. Standard two searchers, Breaker includes as both an attacker and as S/T removal.

One Donny Z bumped to make way for DD Warrior Lady; not much of a loss. The deck wasn't made to support DZ, so running too many is a liability.

Amazon Archers kept for direct damage purposes.

When MFC came around, Gearfried was swapped out for Dark Blade to have a solid 1800 attacker that could use equips. Now, DB is swapped out for a pair of Blindly Loyal Goblins. BLGs are superior in two ways: they have a beneficial though highly-situational effect (Control of them can't shift; hey, it can't hurt me, so why not?), and they're Earth-elementals.

Being Earth elementals allows me to run a Rock Spirit. An extra summon is extremely good for this deck, but my other eath elementals aside from my Archers were rather indesipensible. (MC, GAF, X-Force).

Traps: Minimum traps, all chainable.

Magic: Three words: Removal, revival, and draw.

Max S/T removal. Targeted draw power, standard draw power, the Mirage combo. Max warrior recursion. United We Stand is the only power up, but works wonders in a swarm deck.

Okay, first of all I absolutely LOVE the name of your deck! I'm giving you bonus points for that.

My only suggestions are these:
1.) Destruction Ring can hurt you as well as help you, so if you really want to keep it, I'd suggest taking out another card (like an equip card or something) and add Barrel Behind the Door for extra direct damage.
2.) Add at least one Gaia Power; since most of your monsters are earth-based, Gaia works wonders where as United We Stand is vulnerable to card destruction (meaning, you lose it as soon as you lose one monster, whereas Gaia is a power-up that doesn't cling on to any specific monster).

These are just suggestions, though- overall, I give it a solid 9 out of 10 (remember, bonus points went to the deck's name ^^)

Thank you for your comments. ^__^ As to your points:

1) I considered BBtD, but for several reasons, decided not to use it. First, it's useless as a topdeck card (so is UWS, but UWS is so powerful it's worth the risk) Second, it's not chainable to anything except Direct Damage, so it could be destroyed without me getting any beneficial effects from it. I like to keep traps at a minimum anyway, and there just wasn't room.

2) Eight of my fifteen monsters are Earth-attributes, but Field cards are very vulnerable. It's not like my light deck where the card boots all of my monsters; it I were to use a field card, better to use Sogen. I only have two equip cards (UWS and Premature Burial), so there's nothing to remove as of yet.

Again, thanks for your suggestions; it is a cool name, isn't it?

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Alrighty. I haven't typed in my new deck now. Guess what people I got a hold of really good cards. I no longer hold power over the blue eyes. Now I hold power over it's arch nemisis, the Dark Magician.

This deck is called: [u] Ancient Horror [/u]

[u]God Cards:[/u]
Obelisk The Tormentor (I know they are illigal in tornaments but my friends don't mind. In fact we only have three people in my school that holds one of the God cards. I hold Obelisk and two others hold Slyphur and Winged Dragon)

[u]Fusion: [/u]
Dark Paladin

[u]Tribute Monsters:[/u]
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Buster Blader
Dark Magician Girl
Guardian Sphinx

[u]Non-Tribute Monsters:[/u]
WOTBF
Dark Blade: X3
Skilled Dark Magician: X2
Skilled White Magician: X2
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Luster Dragon: X3
Penguin Soldier
Sangan
Fiber Jar
Spear Cretin: X2
Breaker the Magical Warrior: X2
Cyber Jar
Magician of Faith

[u]Magic: [/u]
Mystic Plasma Zone
Raigeki
Swords of Revealing light
Pot of Greed
Bait Doll
United We Stand
The Puppet of Dark Ruler
Scapegoat (I love these guys ^_^)
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
Double Spell
Diffusion Wave-Motion
Harpie's Feather Duster
Polmerization

[u]Traps:[/u]
Collected Power
Mirror Force
Enchanted Javelin: X2
Ultimate Offering
Shift
Waboku
Magic Cylinder
Riryoku Field

Total: 50

So what do you think? Do you like the title and if not any suggestions on it? Also any cards you feel I should change? I love feedback ^_^

PS: OH MY GOD! I REACHED 666 POSTS! ^_^

[/font][/color]

Guest Alucardfire
Here's one of the fun decks I just decided to make in my spare time. Its not tourny-legal, but whooping people is surely fun.

Monsters - 16
--------------------
The Sun Dragon of Ra
Android Psycho Shocker
Magic Warrior Breaker
Killer Tomato
Killer Tomato
Magical Scientist
Magical Scientist
Magical Scientist
Black Forest Witch
Critter
Quick Squirrel
Quick Squirrel
Quick Squirrel
Cyber Pod
Saint Magician
Twilight Zone Female Warrior

Magic - 19
----------------------
Pot of Greed
Angel's Gift
Raise Dead
Early Burial
Thunderbolt
Black Hole
Change of Heart
Theft
Enemy Controller
Harpy's Feather Sweep
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
Tempest
Mysterious Chinese Nabe
Mysterious Chinene Nabe
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
Scapegoat

Trap - 5
------------
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Emissaries of Harmony
Cry of the Lving Dead
Destruction Ring
Imperial Decree

Here's the explanation:

Sacrificing 3 monsters to summon a god card in Duel Monsters, by rule is a special summon. An example of this is Kaiba summoning Divine Soldier Obelisk and sacrificing it and another monster for Blue Eyes in teh same turn. This makes sacrificing Goat tokens to it perfectly acceptable as goat tokens are only barred from normal summons.

Magical Sci is another method to summon Ra. Ra is searchable, so BFW/Critter obviously. Tomato to bust out Sci. Rest is self-explanatory.

The only problem I can think of for it is the fact you only have one Ra, but the Goats and Squirrels would buy almost all the time you could concievably need. Fitting in a Spirit Reaper (maybe in place of a Scientist, since you want to keep some LP on the off chance you want to use Ra's LP to ATK or monster removal ability) might help with the stalling.

Burori, Breaker is restricted. It's one thing to ask your opponent to play against a deck with a God, but quite another to ask them to let you use more than 1 of a staple IMO. With 50 cards, Paladin will be awfully slow...bring the total down, and focus the deck more on DM. I can see Fiend support there, and you should really be going more for Spellcasters ...

Burori

Nice deck, but...it's too dang big. First, shave it to 41 cards, with Obelisk being the 41st; that way, you can remove him and still have a legal deck.

Too many Tributes. Ditch DMG, GS, and SS. You only need BB and DM to get DP anyay. (Dang, that's a lot of acronyms...)

Your normal monsters, hmmm...ditch La Jinn; he's not doing anything useful. Replace him with a Giant Orc. Replace your Luster Dragons with 2 Archfiend Soldiers; they're searcable by WotBF. Breaker is limited to 1; ditch one of him and the Penguin Soldier to add another pair of Skilled Magicians. (Since you only have 1 pair of the Paladin's components, you need to get them out ASAP.)

Drop Spear Creature and MoF. Drop all three Dark Blades; you have more than enough attackers.

Magics: Drop Puppet o Dark Ruler for another Plasma Zone. Drop Bait Doll, Double spell and diffsion Wave Motion for three Mystical Space Typhoons. Add another Polymerization and Graceful Charity.

Traps: Drop R. Field, Collected Power, Shift, Enchanted Javalins & Ultimate Offering. Add 2 Miricle Restorings.

That brings you to 42 cards, including OtT. Sounds about right.

Alucardfire

This might be an incorrect point on my part, but I was told that Ra was unsearchable, because his stats were "?????". By this same token, Synthetic Beast Gaazetto is also unsearchable. WotBF and Critter would work great for the deck either way, but I was just curious on this point.

Also, what does Mysterious Chinese Nabe do? I've never heard of it.

I would consider, with this obviously being a JP deck, tossing in a DDVD, seeing as you've got five potential monsters to infect with it. Particularly, I would offer the Scientist once his work is done so he can't just be slapped around by the opponent.

I would also considering adding a Spirt Reaper, availible as a tribute for Ra that would stay on the field for a good amount of time.

On the Englih version of Scapegoat, it sys that it can't be used for "Tibute Summons", so I'm pretty sure you're right about the Summoning requirements. The only parallel to Ra I can think of is the Masked Beast: Des Guardius, in the JP game. He's both a Special Summon and a tribute summon. If Goats can be used for him, then logically than can be used for Ra as well.

Guest Alucardfire
Actually, Ra's stats are not variable like Osiris'. They are 0/0 until summoned by sacrifice. Thus being the only way to get attack poinsts until One-Turn Kill.

Polite Intruding Trio tokens and Scapegoat tokens are banned from summoning creatures, however they are legal when talking about special summoning by an effect. THis would be in the case of Lava Golem. This also applies to Ra as it is special summoned. About the Death Guardius, if you had the Melkid Four-Faced Beast or the Cursed Gyura on the field, then yes, you could use that with a Goat token to summon the GUardius.

Guess who just threw 2 SK2s together XD

A Kaiba fun deck, similiar to the one at Edo's.

Don't ask "Where is 'such and such' a staple?" because chances are, its still in my BP deck, along with a number of other staples.

[b]Fusion Deck (4)[/b]

2x XYZ-Dragon Cannon
2x XY-Dragon Cannon

[b]Ritual Monsters (2)[/b]

2x Paladin of White Dragon

[b]Tribute Monsters (4)[/b]

3x Blue-eyes White Dragon
1x Jinzo

[b]Non-Tribute Monsters (effect) (13)[/b]

2x Y-Dragon Head
2x Z Metal Tank
2x Kaiser Seahorse
2x Manju God
1x Tribe-Infecting Virus
1x Lord of Dragons (probably to be dropped)
1x Kuriboh (isn't theme, but too much fun to pass up)
1x Sangan
1x Witch of the Black Forest

[b]Non-Tribute Monsters (Non-effect) (6)[/b]

2x X-Head Cannon
2x Blood Vors
2x Sapphire Dragon

[b]Spells (13)[/b]

3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x White Dragon Ritual
1x Monster Reborn
1x Snatch Steal
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Heavy Storm
1x Graceful Charity
1x Pot of Greed
1x Flute of Summoning Dragon (possibly to go the same way as Lord of D.)
1x Dark Hole

[b]Traps (4)[/b]

1x Mirror Force
1x Negate Attack
1x Ring of Destruction
1x Call of the Haunted

42 cards, splits (unlike most decks, where M/T generally outnumber monsters) at 25:13:4, but I do have to cover a lot of tributes.

It works surprisingly well...

Okay I just made this deck so I have no real way of testing it and plus I might not even go ahead and use it cause with Christmas rolling around I think I might get a bunch of Dark Crisis, if so and I get K-Glider, Reflect Bounder, and D.D. Warrior Lady I'm going back to my Light Deck, so really I just want to showcase this and get some suggestions.

[COLOR=firebrick][b]Tribute Monsters[/b]

Buster Blader
Jinzo
Guardian Grarl

[b]Low Level Monsters[/b]

Sasuke Samurai x2
Amazoness Paladin
Zolga
Gemini Elf
Goblin Attack Force
Cyber Jar
Witch Of The Black Forest
Don Zaloog
Bazoo The Soul-Eater
Arsenal Summoner
Blindly Loyal Goblin
Amazoness Swords Woman
Susa Soldier
Tribe-Infecting Virus

[b]Magic Cards[/b]

Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Axe Of Despair
Swords Of Revealing Light
Harpie's Feather Duster
Emblem Of Dragon Destroyer
Pot Of Greed
The Forceful Sentry
Gaia Power
Gravity Axe-Grarl
Graceful Charity
Premature Burial
Raigeki
Change Of Heart
Monster Reborn
United We Stand
Rinforcement Of The Army

[b]Trap Cards[/b]

Barrel Behind The Door
Mirror Force
Ring Of Destruction
Magic Cylinder
Imperial Order
Life Absorbing Machine
Skill Drain
Call Of The Haunted

[b]Side Deck[/b]

Mad Sword Beast
Terraforming x2
Trap Of Board Eraser
Solemn Wishes x2
The Spell Absorbing Life
Sinister Serpent
Wicked-Breaking Flamberge- Baou
Mage Power
Snatch Steal
Fairy Meteor Crush
Heavy Storm
Great Phantom Thief
Susa Soldier[/COLOR]

There are some cards I'm definetly gonna move around etc. Its just I'm kind of lost with this deck.

Guest Alucardfire
Name: Terminal Break
Version: Fully Loaded
Deck Archtype: Japanese Control

-----------------------------------------

"Terminal Break"

Monsters --16
-----------------------
1. Android Psycho Shocker
2. Blowback Dragon
3. Magic Warrior Breaker
4. Drillago
5. Dimensional Warrior Girl
6. Dimensional Warrior Girl
7. Soul-Hunting Spirit
8. Fiber Pod
9. Enraged Minotaur
10. Mercenary Troops
11. Yatagarasu
12. Exclusivity Virus
13. Killer Snake
14. Black Forest Witch
15. Critter
16. Berserker Ape

Magic--19
------------------------
17. Calling Reinforcements
18. Mischevious Demon Twins
19. Steadfast Guard
20. Confiscate
21. Harpy's Feather Sweep
22. Cyclone
23. Cyclone
24. Cyclone
25. Tempest
26. Raise Dead
27. Early Burial
28. Enemy Controller
29. Theft
30. Change of Heart
31. Thunderbolt
32. Black Hole
33. Scapegoat
34. Pot of Greed
35. Angel's Gift

Trap--5
------------------------
36. Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
37. Emissaries of Harmony
38. Imperial Decree
39. Cry of the Living Dead
40. Destructing Ring

Sideboard --15
------------------------
1. Turner of the Dead - Kaiku
2. Magical Scientist
3. Chaos Emperor Dragon - Omega
4. Magical Reflector Reflect Bounder
5. Cannon Soldier
6. Cannon Soldier
7. Limit Break
8. Limit Break
9. Scapegoat
10. Blade Knight
11. Killer Tomato
12. Don Zaruug
13. Sixth Sense
14. Mirage of Nightmare
15. Sealing Wall of Light

Fusion --12
-------------------------
1. Thousand Eyes Sacrifice
2. Thousand Eyes Sacrifice
3. Thousand Eyes Sacrifice
4. Dark Demon Baltar
5. Dark Demon Baltar
6. Dark Demon Baltar
7. Dragon Warrior
8. Dragon Warrior
9. Dragon Warrior
10. Crimson Bird
11. Crimson Bird
12. Crimson Bird

------------------------------

Simple, fast, and plain. This is what we call an "all-cylinders" covered control deck. Sideboard carries mecha sub-options because APS and Blowback Dragon are both mecha, Limit Break magic card is included along with Drillago versus rush decks.

Staples are in the house, trample covered with Enraged Minotaur, and reset button in with Fiber Pod. Support with Enemy Controller/Theft etc. Anyway, fully loaded is all it is. If you can find something wrong with this deck, plaese feel free to bring it to my attention.