OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Rate My Deck

Shy

Snodin what I am trying to do is the one turn kill combo with princess. Have out Gearfried and Princess and Elma in hand. After clearing opponents field activate Morale Boost. And then proceed to equip Gearfried and as Morale Boost gives you life princess will use her effect to kill the oppnent in 500 point increments. That is what the deck goes for. No worries I am going to swap out Dragon for Ha Des. Thanks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone rate my deck please

4 stars or less monsters

big eye
3x gemini elf
cyber stein
2x dunames dark witch
cyber harpie
spirit of the harp
man eater bug
3x vorse raider
mystical elf
hysterical fairy
2x slade warrior

5 stars or above monsters

2x summoned skull
3x blue eyes white dragon

Fusion monsters

blue eyes ultimate dragon

Magic cards

polymerization
pot of greed
change of heart
mystical space typhoon
reigaki
monster reborn
fissure
axe of despair
graceful charity
swords of revealing light
harpies feather duster
megamorph

Trap cards

shadow spell
just desserts
royal decree
trap hole
2x negate attack
magic jammer
magic cylinder
widespread ruin
mirror force

erm, I have about 2 or 3 more cards but I can't remember them :( I'll edit and add later

I seem to change my deck once a month, lol, I can't help it, I had an exodia deck not too long ago and a buster blader deck before that added with dna surgery

I assume this is a part-Japanese deck, as BEUD isn't out in the English game yet. If I were you, I wouldn't have any other tributes except for 3 BEWD, to make it easier to summon BEUD. Try to get cards to bring back your monsters, like a Shallow Grave. That way if you lose two BEWD's you can bring them back and still get to use BEUD.

I have a new deck now please rate it

No tribute monsters

1x Supply
2x Cliff the trap removers
1x dark scorpion- Menae the Thorn
2xGoblins of Greed
1xInfernal Archfiend
1x Man-Eater Bug
3x Red Archery Girls
2x Rogue Dolls
3x Giant soldiers of stone
1x Aqua Madoor
1x Toon Alligator
1x Hane-Hane
1x Jigen Bakudan
1x Mask of Darkness
2x Witch of the Black Forests
3x Muka Mukas
1x Dream Clown
1x Armed Ninja
1x Toon Mermaid
1x Water Omotics
2x Gyaku-Gire Pandas
3xDestroyer Golems
1x Morphinen
1x Hibikime
3x Battle Footballers
3x Nin-Ken Dogs
1x Fire Sorcerer
1x Mystic Horseman
1x Crass Clown
3x Ryu Kinshin Powereds
1x The Immortal of Thunder
1x Electric Snake
3x Whiptail Crows
1x Giant Rat
1x Shining Angel
3x Sonic Birds
1x Kotodama
3x 7 colored fishes
2x Amazon Archers
1x White magical hat

1 and 2 monster tributes
2x Dark witch
3x Swamp Battleguards
1x Lava Battleguard
1x Launcher Spider
1x Ancient of The deep forest
1x Slot machine
1x Summoned Skull
1x Manga Ryu-Ran
1x Toon summoned skull
1x Blue eyes toon dragon
2x Illusionist Faceless Mages
1x Ryu-Ran
1x Relenquished

fusions

1xBickuribox

magic cards

1x Precious cards from beyond
1x Rod of silence- Kay'est
1x Black Pendant
1x Dian Keto the cure master
1x Fissure
1x De-Spell
1x Change Of Heart
1x Stop Defense
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Rush Recklessly
1x Remove Trap
1x Monster Reborn
1x Yami
1x Black illusion Ritual
2x polymerisations
1x Ring of Magnetisim
1x Gracefull Charity
1x Soul Release
3x Sword of deep seated
2x Horn of light
1x toon world

Trap cards

1x Gryphon Wing
1x Waboku
1x Ultimate offering
2x Robbin Goblin
1x magic jammer
3x Enchanted Javelin
3x Trap hole
3x Reinforcements
1x castle walls
1x ray of hope

Too many cards, too many tributes, no good theme (if any exists for this deck). Too many weak cards, seems like a newbie deck to me. Relinquished needs its own deck, same with toons, and I believe fusions need their own decks as well, and Bickuribox is not a good enough fusion. Try using a better one, with a good atk, like Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon, or a good effect, like the Dark Magician/Buster Blader fusion.

Guest Asheron
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Asheron, I'm a begginner, but that deck is not a winning potential. Unless your opponent is a massive LP healer, SWoL is worthless. Switch both of the Self-destruct switches for Imperial order and Mirrior Wall for burning LP if you still wish to use SWoL. Might want some Rain of mercy in the deck to help the opponent get to the requirement of 7000 higher then you. But at least be careful when you're burning LP, Mirror Wall should be able to at least burn some LP and defend your monsters, speaking of monsters, get out some decent ones, like Gemini Elf. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah it is. I thought bashing decks here was against the rules?

It would take any deck posted here in half-a-turn or at least 5.

Unless opponent is a massive LP healer? Sealing Wall of Light IS the LP burner. -_-;; You have no idea how to run a Jougen OTK deck do you? Its drawing power, stalling, and getting the combo, not bustin out Gemini Elves to beatdown your opponent. *dies* *pelts GSB with even more oranges*

So far I've gotten mediocre rates from people who don't know the deck theme. No offense, but could you people make some healthy suggestions? For example not tellin me to clog up my deck with 1900 atk monster when it has nothing to do with the theme.

Guest Psycho Killer
My god after seeing the replies to asheron's deck I dont even know why Im going to bother posting this deck but ill give it a shot anyway. If your a n00b and dont know what your doing dont post on it.

Tributes:3

1 APS
2 Undefeated General Freed

Reg/Effect Monsters:16

1 BFW
1 Critter
1 Initiate Troops
1 Exclusivity Virus
1 Kuribo
1 Cyber Pod
1 Fiber Pod
2 Troop Commander
3 Goblin Strike Team
1 Twilight Zone Female Warrior
1 Blade knight
1 Severing Samurai
1 Cannon Soldier

Magics:14

1 Thunder Bolt
1 BLack Hole
1 Change of Heart
1 Theft
1 HFS
3 Cyclone
1 Raise Dead
1 Early Burial
1 Jar of Greed
1 Angel's Gift
2 Calling Reinforcements

Traps:7

1 6th Sense
1 Imperial Decree
1 Holy barrier-Mirror Force
1 Destructino Ring
1 Emissary of Harmony
1 Cry of the Living Dead
1 Magic Cylinder

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho Killer [/i]
[B]My god after seeing the replies to asheron's deck I dont even know why Im going to bother posting this deck but ill give it a shot anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

How very gracious of you.

[B]If your a n00b and dont know what your doing dont post on it.[/B][/QUOTE]

And if you're an elitist, then go away. If you're going to instantly dismiss any critism with that kind of attitude, then save us all a lot of time and don't post your deck.

[B]Tributes:3

1 APS
2 Undefeated General Freed

Reg/Effect Monsters:16

1 BFW
1 Critter
1 Initiate Troops
1 Exclusivity Virus
1 Kuribo
1 Cyber Pod
1 Fiber Pod
2 Troop Commander
3 Goblin Strike Team
1 Twilight Zone Female Warrior
1 Blade knight
1 Severing Samurai
1 Cannon Soldier

Magics:14

1 Thunder Bolt
1 BLack Hole
1 Change of Heart
1 Theft
1 HFS
3 Cyclone
1 Raise Dead
1 Early Burial
1 Jar of Greed
1 Angel's Gift
2 Calling Reinforcements

Traps:7

1 6th Sense
1 Imperial Decree
1 Holy barrier-Mirror Force
1 Destructino Ring
1 Emissary of Harmony
1 Cry of the Living Dead
1 Magic Cylinder [/B][/QUOTE]

What, exactly, are you trying to do? Is it a Warrior deck? If it is, and the twin Freeds suggest as much, the following must happen:

[list]
[*]First, drop both Freeds. Freed is a hinderance rather than a help to Warrior decks. He's weak, a tribute, and disrupts your hand consistancy.

[*]Three GST is overkill, especially given Trample. Replace 2 of them with more solid warriors, such as Makyura, or more TZFW's.

[*]Two Flip effects slow this deck too much. Remove either Cyber, Fiber, or both.

[*]Replace Kuribo, and X-Virus. Kuribo is useful, but you should focus more on Warriors. X-Virus is redundant if you run IT and multiple TZFW's.

[*] Add Mirage of Nightmare, Painful Choice, and consider THe warrior Returning Alive. Add two Emmisarries of Obliteration.

[*]Ditch Severing Samaurai and replace it with Breaker. Replace the Cannon Soldier with Amazon Archer.

[*]Seven traps slows this deck. Keep Imperial Decree, 6th Sense and Call of the haunted, but consider dropping two of the others based on preference.

[*]Either way, Tsunami is a better trap that Magic cylinder.[/list]

It was a good first effort, but it needed tweaking.

Guest Asheron
Wishful Demise - Hand control

Monsters: 15
Android Psycho Shocker
Vampire Lord
Magic Warrior Breaker
Critter
Black Forest Witch
Yatagarasu
Fiber Pod
Turner of the Dead - Kaiku
Don Zaruug
Pyramid Turtle
Blade Knight
Mad Scientist
Dimensional Warrior Girl
Exclusivity Virus
Mercenary Troop

Magic: 19
Twilight Zone Designation
Confiscate
Steadfast Guard
Mischievious Twins
Pot of Greed
Angel's Gift
Raise Dead
Early Burial
Change of Heart
Robbery
Enemy Control Pad
Thunderbolt
Black Hole
Harpy's Feather Sweeper
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
Tempest
Scapegoat

Trap: 7
Cursed Coffin
Cursed Coffin
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Emissaries of Harmony
Imperial Decree
Cry of the Livng Dead
Destruction Ring

Sidedeck: 15
Chaos Emperor Dragon -Emissary of Final End-
Gemini Devil
Devil's Sanctuary
Dark Jelloid
Kuriboh
Killer Tomato
Dragon Bone Ogre
Pyramid Turtle
Calling Reinforcements
Dimensional Warrior Girl
Magical Reflection Bounder
Soul-Hunting Spirit
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
Killer Snake

[B]All your fixes contradict each other. And if they dont theyre stupid things like Amazon archer for a cannon, cannon is far superior to archer In any situation of this deck. And I HATE Mirage of Nightmare Absolutely hate it. Every other fix you suggest contradicts the main element. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo][font=century]What, exactly is the "main element"? Since you never bothered to explain, I'm working under the assumption that it's a Warrior/Rush deck.

A Warrior/Rush deck works with the following themes:

[list][*][b]Draw[/b]-Get as many Warriors as quickly as possible. Mirage of Nightmare is a great draw card. If you don't like it, that's fine, but that's not my problem. Try a Tough Choice.

[*][b]Remove[/b]-Remove all opposing M/T, and monsters to clear the way for massive damage.

[*][b]Summon[/b]-Get as many Warriors onto the field as you can.

[*][b]Speed[/b]-Tributes slow. Use one or less. Traps slow. Use five or less. Flip-effects slow greatly. Use one or less. For a rush deck, Cyber Jar is the best choice.[/list]

And Amazon Archer < Cannon Soldier in most decks, but because this would be a [b]Warrior[/b] deck, she would have more support. Due to the [b]Rush[/b] aspect of the deck, you shjould normally have no problem using her effect.

Perhaps you should understand what it is you're trying to do before you disparage the other posters on this board.[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Marik_Duelist [/i]
[B]If I were you, I wouldn't have any other tributes except for 3 BEWD, to make it easier to summon BEUD. Try to get cards to bring back your monsters, like a Shallow Grave. That way if you lose two BEWD's you can bring them back and still get to use BEUD. [/B][/QUOTE]

Which is exactly why I have Cyber-Stein :)

My ultimate combo is summon Cyber-Stein, activate his effect and summon BEUD, equip BEUD with Megamorph and say goodbye to your opponents LP

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Which is exactly why I have Cyber-Stein :)

My ultimate combo is summon Cyber-Stein, activate his effect and summon BEUD, equip BEUD with Megamorph and say goodbye to your opponents LP [/B][/QUOTE]

What is the chance of you getting a megamorph in the first round?
This stratergy isn't the best because what if the opponent has a change of heart to use on the Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon with the megamorph effectivly letting him/her destroy the Cyber-Stein and Decimate your life points

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Daermon_Nashabe [/i]
[B]What is the chance of you getting a megamorph in the first round?
This stratergy isn't the best because what if the opponent has a change of heart to use on the Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon with the megamorph effectivly letting him/her destroy the Cyber-Stein and Decimate your life points [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Actually, there are entire decks built around the combo of summoning Cyber-Stien (j. Devil Franken), using his effect to bring out BEUD, then equiping Megamorph to him for an instant win. 9000 attack, anyone?

As it only requires two cards, it's very easy, especially with support.

However, I don't believe it can work effectivly in thisd eck; the combo requires a full deck's support to be used efficiently. You can still pull it off, but your odds of doing so are much lower.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Inuyasha7575
does anyone have any advice for me huh I need to know what i could get to strengthen my deck i want a light to dark ratio deck im trying out what cards could help my deck.

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]You wanna' know about Light monsters? ^__^

The best light monster currently is DD WArrior Lady. She's a Warrior who can remove herself and another monster from play.

Other good Light monsters include Airknight Parsheth, Chaos Command Magician, Reflect Bounder, Asura Priest and the XYZ robots. If you want cheaper monsters, try Roulette Barrel, Helping Robo for Combat, Thunder Nyan Nyan, Maha Valio, White Magical Hat, Hysteric Angel, and Magician of Faith.

Dark Monsters are much more popular....where do I start?

First, use witch of the Black Forest and Sangan. They rock. ^__^ Also, Jinzo is an excellant monster, and Breaker the Magical Warrior; they can go into many decks, but they're a bit pricey.

Other rare yet strong Dark monsters include: Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, Skull Archfiend of Lightning, Skilled Dark Magician, Terror King Archfiend, Dark Master Zorc, Dark Ruler Hades, and Don Zaloog, among many others.

Cheaper Dark monsters include Giant Orc, Zombrya the dark, Archfiend soldier, Dark jeroid, Newdoria, Magical Scientist and many others. Dark is the most prolific type in the game.

Hope that helps. [/color][/size][/font]

Umm.. Well since I didn't get a rating yet on my deck, I'll just re-post it.

[COLOR=firebrick][b][u]Demonic Dropkick[/b][/u]

[b][u]Tribute Monsters[/u][/b]

Dark Ruler Ha Des
Dark Necrofear
Jinzo

[b][u]Low Level Monsters[/b][/u]

Sangan
Sinister Serpent
Terrorking Archfiend x2
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Shadowknight Archfiend x2
Giant Orc x2
Witch Of The Black Forest
InfernalQueen Archfiend x2
Cyber Jar
Kuriboh x2
Archfiend Soldier
Gemini Elf
D.D. Warrior Lady

[b][u]Magic Cards[/b][/u]

Pot Of Greed
Monster Reborn
Harpie's Feather Duster
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Graceful Charity
Raigeki
Axe Of Despair
Dark Hole
Premature Burial
United We Stand
Terraforming
Change Of Heart
Pandemonium x2
Heavy Storm

[b][u]Trap Cards[/b][/u]

Call Of The Haunted
Ring Of Destruction
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Imperial Order

[b][u]Side Deck[/b][/u]

Great Maju Garzett
Ojama Trio x2
Don Zaloog
Dice Re-Roll
Negate Attack
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Painful Choice
Giant Orc
Snatch Steal
The Forceful Sentry
The Cheerful Coffin
Mirage Of Nightmare
Confiscation
Vilepawn Archfiend[/COLOR]

I managed to get ahold of a Kycoo today, so I'm thinking of dropping Gemini Elf in the main deck and maybe dropping Cheerful coffin from the side deck and putting in G-Elf. But I definetly would like to lose some of the heavy Magic cards, I'm thinking I may drop Axe of Despair, or something else, I just am a little clueless about that, but I definetly want three Dice Re-Rolls in my side deck just because if I think I'll need one I can have quick access to it.

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Domon, I've already looked at your Demon Deck, so you'll forgive me or not doing so again. ^^;

Anyway, to try something completely different, I've got a nice Machine deck here; be warned, it uses a pair of Japanese monsters.

Tribute monsters:
Jinzo
Blowback Dragon

Monsters:
X Head Cannon x2
Y Dragon Head x2
Z Metal Tank x2
Drillago x2
Cannon Soldier x2
Reflect Bounder
Cyber Jar
Witch of the Black Forest
Sangan
Sinister Serpant
Tribe Infecting Virus

Traps:
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Destruction Ring
Imperial Order

Magic:
Regeki
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Pot of greed
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Premature Burial
Mirage of Nightmare
Graceful Charity
Limiter Removal x3
M Space Typhoon x3
Seven Complete x2

Fusions:
XYZ series[/color][/size][/font]

Hmm, I like the deck, though I might suggest running three of the XYZ pieces simply because if you plan on running like three of the XYZ fusions you'll need an extra set because, you remove the monsters from play. But yeah, I think the deck looks great, I like the 7 Comepleted but I might suggest dropping one and swapping in a Dimension Hole or side decking the Dimension Hole simply because on your Main Phase 2 that you activate Limiter Remover you can save one of your big hitter mech monsters and when it comes back it still has the power boost from the last turn and its really really nasty.

Really I've never run a machine deck I'm just making some observatioinal changes, I mean its not absolutely necessary for you to make those changes, I actually think that its a pretty good deck, I was just making a suggestion for the side deck mainly cause I doubt you'd need a Dimension Hole since you have the three major recursion cards.

Guest Asheron
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Domon, I've already looked at your Demon Deck, so you'll forgive me or not doing so again. ^^;

Anyway, to try something completely different, I've got a nice Machine deck here; be warned, it uses a pair of Japanese monsters.

Tribute monsters:
Jinzo
Blowback Dragon

Monsters:
X Head Cannon x2
Y Dragon Head x2
Z Metal Tank x2
Drillago x2
Cannon Soldier x2
Reflect Bounder
Cyber Jar
Witch of the Black Forest
Sangan
Sinister Serpant
Tribe Infecting Virus

Traps:
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Destruction Ring
Imperial Order

Magic:
Regeki
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Pot of greed
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Premature Burial
Mirage of Nightmare
Graceful Charity
Limiter Removal x3
M Space Typhoon x3
Seven Complete x2

Fusions:
XYZ series[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, at least I can be thankful some people know how to play the game here ^^..very nice packing of the staples.

-2 Seven Complete
-1 Drillago

+1 Shine Angel
+1 Scapegoat
+1 Dimensional Warrior Girl

Here's a deck I just built. I'm not really sure what theme to go with. I want a burner deck, but I don't think I have enough burner cards to make a good deck.

[U][B]Monsters[/B][/U]
[U]Level 6[/U]
-Jinzo
-Summoned Skull

[U]Level 4[/U]
-Amazon Archer
-Big Eye
-Giant Orc
-Goblin Attack Force
-Jirai Gumo
-Tribe-Infecting Virus
-Witch of the Black Forest

[U]Level 3[/U]
-Arsenal Bug
-Cyber Jar
-Hayabusa Knight
-Princess of Tsurugi
-Princess of Tsurugi
-Princess of Tsurugi
-Woodland Sprite

[U]Level 2[/U]
-Jowls of Dark Demise
-Man-Eater Bug
-Man-Eater Bug
-Penguin Soldier
-Penguin Soldier

[U]Level 1[/U]
-Ameba
-Magician of Faith

[U][B]Magic[/B][/U]
[U]Normal[/U]
-Change of Heart
-Creature Swap
-Dark Hole
-Giant Trunade
-Heavy Storm
-Monster Reborn
-Pot of Greed

[U]Equip[/U]
-Black Pendant
-Black Pendant
-Black Pendant
-Malevolent Nuzzler
-Malevolent Nuzzler
-Mask of Brutality
-Premature Burial

[U]Quick-Play[/U]
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Scapegoat
-Scapegoat

[U][B]Traps[/B][/U]
[u]Normal[/U]
-Ceasefire
-Waboku

[U]Continuous[/U]
-Fairy Box

[U]Counter[/U]
-Magic Jammer

Monsters: 23
Magic: 19
Traps: 4
Total: 46

[color=darkblue]I put this deck together a while ago, but I know it needs some work. I figured I'd come here for some advice. It's mainly a Warrior/Spellcaster-type deck.

[b][u]Monsters: 24[/u][/b]
Kojicocy
Mysterious Puppeteer
D. Human
Warrior Dai Grepher
Lady of Faith
Battle Ox
Queen's Double
The Hunter with 7 Weapons
Throwstone Unit
Judge Man
Performance of Sword
Hane-Hane
Shadow Tamer
Dark Magician
Frontier Wiseman
Hayabusa Knight
Marauding Captain
Mysterious Guard
Skull Mariner
Sonic Bird
Rouge Doll
Maha Vailo
Dragon Manipulator
Swordstalker
Trap Master

[b][u]Magic: 14[/u][/b]
The Warrior Returning Alive
Sogen
Tremendous Fire
Upstart Goblin
Dark Hole
De-Spell
Monster Reborn
Ookazi
Commencement Dance
Remove Trap
Heart of Clear Water
The A. Forces
Fissure
Invigorarion

[b][u]Traps: 12[/u][/b]
Reinforcements
Castle Walls
Waboku
Horn of Heaven
Ominous Fortunetelling
Acid Trap Hole
Jar of Greed
Trap Hole
Just Desserts
Enchanted Javelin
Ready for Intercepting
Bad Reaction to Simochi

[b]Total: 60[/b]

You'll have to forgive the bad case of Yugi Syndrome I have too, lol. I really appreciate any help you can give.[/color]

Lady Katana, the first thing I'd say is to take out Bad Reaction to Simochi, unless you combo it with cards like Rain of Mercy and Eye of Truth. That way, your own cards would burn through your opponent's Life Points without you needing the opponent to have LP-gain cards. Also, it's very gutsy of you to try to do the Performance of Sword Ritual; I've never seen those cards in a deck until now. It's not the best Ritual monster out there, but it does fit your minor female warrior theme. However, I would take out some of those monsters and replace them with 2 extra Sonic Birds, and at least one Marauding Captain.

Angel, your deck looks even better; more focus on the burn strategy. However, I think you should take out all of the bugs except the Man-Eaters; chances are you'll rarely be able to bring out Arsenal Bug when you have Jirai on the field. Jirai's a good wall, on the other hand; if you want, you can use him as defense (in attack mode, how ironic), and while your opponent tries to get around him, you can summon other needed monsters like Amazon Archer. I see you don't have Raigeki. Hmm. I know how badly that sucks. :(

Yes, it does. But someone in my science class doesn't collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards anymore and he said he'd sell me a Raigeki, Magic Cylinder, and Mirror Force for $10 each. Though, that was toward the beginning of the school year, so I don't know if he still has them.

[COLOR=indigo]Well this is my friends and my decks.....There are two of em...I have the "Gold" deck and he has the "Blue" deck....The "blue" deck is better

[b]"GOLD"[/b]

[i]Regular Monsters[/i]

x1 Summoned Skull
x1 Millennium Shield
x1 Sonic Duck

[i]Effect Monsters[/i]

x3 Troop Dragon
x2 Gaurdian Grarl
x2 Dancing Fairy
x2 Man-Eater Bug
x2 Zolga
x2 Penguin Soldier
x1 Different Demension Dragon
x1 Cliff the Trap Remover
x1 Cat's Ear Tribe

[i]Traps[/i]

x3 Sakuretsu Armor
x2 Gravity Bind
x2 Dust Tornado
x2 Ojama Trio
x1 Magic Jammer
x1 Seven Tools of the Bandit

[i]Magic[/i]

x3 Dragged Down into the Grave
x2 Fissure
x2 Gravity Axe - Grarl
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Card Destruction
x1 Change of Heart

Ok and now...

[b]"BLUE"[/b]

[i]Normal Monsters[/i]

x2 Gagagigo
x2 Summoned Skull
x1 Luster Dragon
x1 Gemini Elf

[i]Effect Monsters[/i]

x2 Magician of Faith
x1 Fiber Jar
x1 Cyber Jar
x1 Jinzo
x1 Yata-Garasu
x1 Exiled Force
x1 Sasuke Samurai
x1 Witch of the Black Forest
x1 D.D Warrior Lady

[i]Traps[/i]

x2 Drop Off
x1 Negate Attack
x1 Imperial Order
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Interdimensional Matter Transporter

[i]Magic[/i]

x3 Book of Moon
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Nobleman of Crossout
x1 Permature Burial
x1 Swords of Revealing Light
x1 Change of Heart
x1 Graceful Charity
x1 Raigeki
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Delinquent Duo
x1 Mage Power
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Pot of Greed....

And we're done!
[/COLOR]

I see no problem with these decks, but with the Gold Deck I would suggest the three major revival cards. Premature Burial, Call Of The Haunted, and Monster Reborn. But other than that I see no problems with these decks, they are pretty good ^__^.