OtakuBoards

No new messages?

Hyper

Ususally, when someone PM's me, I get the little windows that pop-up.
But now I don't get them anymore.
I've had three Messages sent to me, and It took me a while to notice them because I never got the message.
I have the option selected for the window yo pop-up, but none of the messages have come that little window.
Could someone help me?

Wellt he new skin is better though.
It has the little gadget thingy (Don't know what to call it) at the top with your avatar etc. And it shows new mesages.
But I sometimes use the old skin, and I don't get pop-ups there.
I just wonered where they pop-ups went, because it helps me discover the little mail I have. lol

Guest boogeta
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
The same thing is happening to me. I have the pop-up box and when I get messages it doesn't come. It's probably just the new skin though.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yay the same thing happens to me but it mut be the new skin

[color=royalblue]For all its many faults, I use IE6...and I've never noticed any real problems in terms of compatibility with OtakuBoards. So, I guess I'd recommend Internet Explorer for browsing these forums.

I don't know if this is a browser issue though...but the code that the boards use is the same for everyone. So if everyone is getting a different result, then I can only assume it's a compatability issue of some kind (or a problem with browsers/PCs).[/color]

[color=#507AAC][size=1]It could even be something to do with your cookies. I really don't know. Some of the problems that arise on the boards are really bizarre -- and since I'm not a technical person, I really don't know how you can fix the problem.

I would recommend sending a PM to Shift. He might be of more help to you.[/color][/size]