Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred]I want to live past 36 before I die. Something about my family tends to mean we don't...heh...I don't know why.

I'd also like to finish grade ten.

I so don't want to be married. Or have children. Children annoy me. I can't believe I used to be a toddler... I beg my mum for forgiveness for that everyday. Or not. hehe...just ignore me...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] The valiant but taste of death once ^^ hmm...so, VR, you a sophomore as well? Heh, we just finished Julius Caesar today. I loved the ending, I have to say.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually im a senior and i read Julius Caesar when i was in jr high. What can i say, I'm a geek.
Posted
I'm not afraid to die... o_O If I die, woopdee do! Good for me, I get to go to heaven and watch everyone live on this incredibly retarded planet...

Well if I had to do something it would be not to die as a virgin o_O; I just wouldn't be able to accept it... I would also like to be able to get a robotic penguin pet thing... o_O Or a real penguin or a FUZZAH BUNNAH! =D

I like those animals a lot >_<

I would like to get really good at skateboarding or inline skating. I would also like to go on a skating tour around the world...

But my biggest dream is to be in a metal[any type]/punk[hard or regular] band. I so seriously want to be in one!
Posted
Things i wanna do before i die:


1: Go To Japan

2: Meet My One True Love

3: Meet up and live with my best friends in a group house

4: Become a history teacher

5: last but not least...... Live my life to its fullest...and cherish whats in it...


i want to live before i die

but if i die before i live

what have i lived for
Guest gojay #2
Posted
:babble: [color=blue][size=1]Well I would like to see all of the world...*sob*!![/color][/size]:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B]Visit Japan. I have so many things I want to do, but mostly want to meet all of you in real life. [/B][/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this the other day, and how hilarious it would be to have some OtakuBoards reunion of sorts :p
Posted
I had a strange dream about that a few nights ago. It involved custard and an anime convention.

I'd love to meet everyone too. It'd be fun! Seeing everyone for real. Nice.

Visiting Australia is something I really want to do. See the blue mountains, Uluru, and Sydney, Melbourne and lots of other things. Japan's not so urgent for me, but if it means I can get Zoids...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]Actually im a senior and i read Julius Caesar when i was in jr high. What can i say, I'm a geek. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Julius Caesar is required reading for most Sophomore Literature courses.

And while I;m sure it would be.....ah......[i]interesting[/i] to meet all of you-all, I'd proably end up trying to kill a few of you...so, scratch that idea. Murder's still illegal where I live.[/SIZE]
Posted
I'm not sure what I'd like to do before I die..but I'd like to make a difference, in some way, to somebody..not that I haven't made a diff. to anyone before but yeah..its just different.
I'd also like to find, that one true love everyone always looks for..anyone think that person is really out there??!
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Before I would die I would......go to Grand Rapids, MN, write a novel, go to Grand Rapids, MN again, and become a famous author of Science Fiction. Yeah thats basically all I wanna do before I die.
Posted
while this kid was in Grand Rapids, I would be in Pewaukee, WI....juss kidding, but I'd much rather be there then where I am right now. and I wanna see all my friends succeed at what they are good at...just thought I'd add that in there.
Posted
[COLOR=green]Before I die I must see the creation of a Star Wars forum on OB! *Looks like I am going to become immortal*

Seriously, I want to find out the "meaning of life" before I die. Whether it be in the form of religion, or the fact that there is no meaning/purpose in life.[/COLOR]
Posted
Make at least one multi-Academy Award Winning Sci-Fi film, create an American cartoon that has both the writing and art quality of the Batman/Superman/Batman Beyond/ Justice League cartoons and prove once and for all that American cartoons aren't kiddy stuff, work with a Japanese staff to create an anime (even though I will have an American cartoon competing with anime on TV), write a few novels, maybe sky-dive, and watch my children and grandchildren outlive me.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I would die a happy woman if I got to visit Africa and see giraffes up close, and if I got to pet them and feed them it would be even better! ^-^.

I would also like to fall in love at least once but since that is happening to me right now, then it's something I no longer have to wish for :whoops:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B][color=blue]What are some of the things that you want to do before you check out?


I want to write a fantasy novel, sell at least one of my songs, earn an award for one of the commercials I make, and see my children excel at something in which I have no talent.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

before i die, i'd like to get off of this little rock they have the nerve to call paradise, i'd like to have at least one child, i'd like to beat someone up for no reason (i've got someone in mind now), i'd like to complete at least one story that i've started, and i'd like to help direct a movie if i cannot do it by myself. :D
Posted
Sell one of my writings or scripts, make an award winning movie. But as it has been said before, if you all met me you would probably kill me for all the corny jokes. I myself would seek out all the double posters.........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...