mc12 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I would have made a poll but there is too many types of food.Whats ur favorite food???Mine is lazagne...i m not sure how to spell it but thats close enough,right.:tasty:
mc12 Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]It's spelled lasagna. [/B][/QUOTE] thank u i'll remember that.:D
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Is this guy the new firemac or something? My favorite food is cherry tomatoes...actually, tomatoes of any kind...[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=coral]My favorite food [i]today[/i] is "Peeps." I haven't had any since Easter, but I'm just now realizing how yummy they were....[/COLOR]:D
Kain Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I like Pizza,Apples,Carmel apples,Squirrels,and lasagna!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]I like Pizza,Apples,Carmel apples,Squirrels,and lasagna! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]SQUIRRELS?!?!?!?!?!?[/COLOR] :eek: :cross:
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I would have to say fried chicken, fries and pizza. Oh and cheese. That was my first word you know and I am proud of it. I'm not really into ice cream any more. I guess I ate to much of it. *Smiles* :)
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Pizza!!! Pepperoni pizza to be exact! :D[/SIZE]
Sasami-san Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Rice, but I can't eat my rice without my chopsticks.....chopsticks are a MUST! :D :tasty:
Matt.D Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=rainbow] Raww cookie doh....*drools*[/color]
BondFanatic Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Cream Cheese Wontons! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I love italian food, speghetti bolognaise, pasta, lasagne, if its italian, I'll probably like it.... I also like the occasional rice ball....
Biida Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Lasagna, chocolate pie, rolo cake, ketchup chips, cheese, nachos and salsa, won ton (sp?), rice balls, fried won ton, and basically anything chinese or Japanese.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 ahhh the usual pinoy food for me *drools* must eat must retain rep as the Food Leech
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]i like chickin parmesean [/B][/QUOTE] ah, i also like that except it give me gas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now