Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would anybody be intersted to be a part of a quite big project (RPG)?


Recommended Posts

Posted
January, guys! This will start in January, so you'll have to wait for that! :D

But if anybody has any suggestions about what they would like to see in a good Final Fantasy-rpg, just post in this thread, or PM me! All suggestions will be thought through.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I'm good at drawing attention. I mean, I do it all the time, and I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy games. Of course, the only problem is that I'm uh.......how shall I say it? Pretty weird. You see, I like making weird names, like Noodle Doodle, and Dopple Boppler, so I probably wouldn't be much help. But, like I said, I can draw attention, and I can also post info about it on my web site. So, if you need me, I'll be waiting
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=crimson]Personally, sage, I think you should make a serperate website for this--one of those free space website deals. I have a feeling that your big project may get sucked into the netherregions of the RPG section if we aren't careful.

I need help with the art! I won't be ready by the beginning of Jan., accccccccckkkk!!! >.<;; [/color]
Posted
[color=green]i'll help with the art as much as i can, but i'm not really that good. but if i can help in any way, i would gladly do it.[/color]
Posted
Since you have all the people you want for staff and such i'll just say that i've been waiting for a decent FFRPG and cant wait till you get it up so I can join. :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Personally, sage, I think you should make a serperate website for this--one of those free space website deals. I have a feeling that your big project may get sucked into the netherregions of the RPG section if we aren't careful.

I need help with the art! I won't be ready by the beginning of Jan., accccccccckkkk!!! >.<;; [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, the only problem is that I don't know how to do any frigging webpages! :bluesweat: I've tried, but...

There has been a slight change of assistants. Now people working to help me are: Ginny, Mitch and Valen.

Ginny, if you need help with the graphics, you can recruit some assistants of your own. Just inform me who you picked, so I can keep up with this thing.

As a final note, I want to say there isn't THAT much to do anymore. I've been figuring out how to use the things I've made up in the actual RPG, and now Mitch is *hopefully* doing the more detailed backgrounds and story behind the game and Valen making up the enemies, I sincerily expect this game can start on it's schedual (the end of January).

I still don't know how many we can include to this game, but if at least ten people join this, it will succeed.

Thanks for your attention, again!
Posted
[color=crimson]As far as web pages go, I (and several others, I'm sure) can make stuff like that (nothing terribly impressive, but still web presentable). It just takes FTP and some Frontpage, and a little HTML knowledge. And a free hosting site--easy to get.

As far as art helpers, I need to see some samples before I choose. Feel free to post the samples in this thread. It'll help greatly--I'm trying to launch my own comic "manga" (for lack of a better term) right now as well.

(yet another of mnay sketches for FFUtopia)[/color]
Posted
[color=green]well, here is one of mine. it's not that good but it's one of my originals.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]I can draw the girl charas, no prob. But the guy ones are.

I'm going to need a LOT more art helpers. Between art classes starting up again in two weeks and my own comic in the works, I dunno how I can possibly finish...[/color]
Posted
Err, thank you for TELLING me NOW... :therock:

Oh well, there's still time, no hurry... I'll post the recruitment-thread in feww weeks, and the game itself is probably starting in the turn of February.

Zerosaber, unfortunately all the info is "top-secret", and between the maker-group for now, but I'll reveal much of it in the recruitment-thread.

For now it seems that I can't choose EVERYONE who'd want to participate, but don't fall into despair, there's room for ten peeps or so.

More later!
And Ginny, send me your sketches via e-mail, please!
Posted
Okay, I can barely sketch, but I can do guy characters, thought I am much better at girl characters.... ah well. I gotta get to work on more creatures and stats...
Posted
I said in a week or two, sage. ;) So I still have time to pull a few more girl sketches.

In the meantime, send ssj3 and Sarasan (do you want to draw, Sarasan?) the primary pics so they can start working on some guys that look half way decent. All my guys look like girls. >.<

The final day I can work on this will prolly be 1/19/03. A LOT can be done between now and then. I'll also see if I can still stick around, somehow. I don't want to miss out on the fruit of my labors. :D
Posted
Would someone PM me or IM me or something when this is starting ? I probably wont see this till all the decent characters are gone knowing me x.x
Posted
sage, I can definitely get a few more female characters done today or tonight. I also plan to start inking some of these pics real soon and send them to you.

I still need someone to help in the aspect of drawing males--I'm terrible at it. -_- Please, someone reply soon (if ssj3 is not interested...)!!!

BTW, I think the summons are fine as they are--plus, I don't want the character drawings for my comic to spill over into FFU. Wouldn't look good on my part.
Posted
[color=green]i would be honored to help draw. thanks for choseing me. i would like to see some of the pics so i get the feeling of the style before i start drawing, though. i'll try my best, although they might not be that good. i'm not as good as ginny or anything.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
BTW, I think the summons are fine as they are--plus, I don't want the character drawings for my comic to spill over into FFU. Wouldn't look good on my part. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh no, you've misunderstood me! I didn't ask you to do the summonings, they're fine just the way they are, EXCEPT the "Grand Summon" Utopia. [i]Her[/i] I asked you to design, but I can use FF8-summon Eden to be her, if you don't want to...

I'm SO irritated now! I made cool "tiny" version from ALL the characters (like the ones you see in FF6's guidebook-thingy (I don't know what it is called in English)), BUT yesterday I found that the scanner we had here in school has been TAKEN AWAY! :bawl: Why-oh-why...*sobs*

Well, I'll get them to you somehow...

MESSAGE TO ALL DRAWERS: What I really basically need is just a proper, single picture from each of the main characters, nothing else. Of course, all extra-stuff is always welcome!:D
Posted
I must be missing that summon pic then, sage. Remember how I told you that page was cut off half way?

Heh, I was HOPING I could make a pose piccie and a fight piccie for each character, but my time is a lot shorter than I thought. :bawl:
Anyways, did you get my email?
Posted
Yes, I got it. The pics are coming out great (though I had already seen most of the sketches...). I'll still try to find a scanner, so you could see more clearly who're the main charas and who're not. But anyhow, I'll be sending another update soon, so check your mailbox.

Hmm, hmmm, this is getting exciting... I need to get this done as soon as possible, because soon I will have to start reading to my Matriculation Examination, which is the test you have to take before you can even APPLY to the university...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...