Love Hina

TheDarkOtaku

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=hotpink][size=1]Motoko reminds me so much of Rei from Sailor Moon. It drives me insane, but they are both just so cutesy! I love the traditional Japanese anime girl look. ^_^

I don't think they have as much fun in the anime as they do in the manga. It's to...watered down in the anime.[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=hotpink][size=1]I think Love Hina is something that guys and girls alike will enjoy. I know more guys that are into than girls, actually.

And about where to find it, I couldn't tell you. And posting links to other sites such as that are against the rules. Just go out and buy it. DVDs aren't that expensive for the nice quality they have. I used to pay $30 for a dubbed VHS and now I can get a subbed AND dubbed DVD for only $27. See? It's worth it. :toothy:[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Think Ranma 1/2...it's sort of like that.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I just don't see the connection. How is Love Hina at all like Ranma 1/2? Oh well, it's a good series though. How much is each volume of the manga? I might just buy a few of them seeing as I liked the show.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]My friend is mildly obsessed with this show/manga, so I know a little. Heh, I like the turtle.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]MYUH![/SIZE][/B]
Down Tama-chan. Sorry about all that and what a good topic to end my long hiatus on. I just love the MAnga and I am waiting patiently now for Vol#12. I havent yet bought the Animes but give me a moment and I will have gotten my collection started again!
And Queen Asuka I have a question for you...what do you think of you-know whos sister???[/COLOR]

[color=hotpink][size=1]You know who's sister? PM me and tell me exactly who you're talking about, I swear I don't remember...

And as for it being like Ranma 1/2, my only connection was that there were lots of beautiful women all around this one guy. You could probably compare it more easily to Tenchi, though. And also the manga gets a bit redundant.[/color][/size]

i like all the girls but i hate keitaro. he is into 6 different girls at the same time, whats up with that? and he has this thing about daydreaming himself getting married too much. too nerdy for my taste.

i find that quite a lot of people like the kids (shinobu and kaolla su) in this show. most other animes cant make children that appealing but this one does.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Keitaro's not into six different girls. The only one he really likes is Naru and that other chic, the one who doesn't even live at Hinata House. He doesnt' like Shinobu, nor Kitsune, nor Motoko, nor Kaola Su, nor anyone else.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]What are you talking about QA? Who is the other girl who doesnt live in the Hinata Apartments? Is that in the manga or the DVD's....maybe I just forgot!

Kaola [/B][/QUOTE]

The other girl is from the Parakalese islands...her name is Mutsumi....She is the other girl that Kietaro happens to rember later in the series.. Does that answer your question ands was I right QA? Sorry to answer the quesion b4 you but I saw an opprutunity so flash my skills!!!

[color=hotpink][size=1]Yeah, she was the one I was trying to remember her name. She USED to live at Hinata Apartmenets, but that was when she was a very small child. Her and Naru are both vying for Keitaro's affections in the manga. She's so cute, but she's such a klutz![/color][/size]

Oh...well I hope you weren't saying that she was the girl from his past when he was little....I haven't seen it all and I really hope that isn't what you meant b/c I was soooo hoping that is was Naru. O'well don't tell me tho. I didn't think she was from the islands tho, the only other person I know is from the islands is nyamo....O'well, I have all 5 of 6 dvd's plus the movies so that might explain why I dont know everythign yet.

Lovies, Kaola

Thanx

[color=hotpink][size=1]It doesn't come on TV.

I can't believe that the anime series strays so far from the storyline that the manga established. You find all about that little girl in his childhood, though. It's a very nice twist, I might add. ^_^[/color][/size]

Koala...in order to get a sense of what QA and I are talking about it may be wise of you to go and buy the Love Hina manga as well.. From what I have seen the DVD seems to stray from the storyline of the manga and therefore different characters are introduced. Like I've seen that one DVD introduces Koala Su's bro...in the Manga he is only talked about never shown..so far that is. Kietaro...besides the few cameos of his friends and Sato.) is the main male in that storyline of the manga....So please, please, please, please, please...Buy the manga and read the difference for yourself!!!!!!!!!

Guest XBebop
i bought the first DVD yesterday, i've watched all the episdoes about 3-4 times now ^_^ i'm addicted to it.

[COLOR=indigo] Depending on where you are Lunarlani you might be able to find the anime DVD's in Best Buy they seem to have a goodn selscetion....
Of if you're onlde and have a credit card go to this website and buy em there...[URL=www.discountamineDVDs.com]Discount Anime DVDS[/URL] I believe its the right one.. If not just look up this name and you'll get there!!!!

I read the first 5 manga volumes and I own 8 of the eps. I think that it is hilarious. If you got bored with the show, then reading the manga is a definite yes. I thought that the manga is often funnier than the show.