Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Christmas List


Recommended Posts

Posted
*cough* hehe... well uhhhhh *goes back into corner to think*


[url]http://www.frankieshaw15.blogspot.com[/url]

Thats my blog

the explanation is on mondays entrie

but i guess your right it is pretty obvious
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Hmm...

1) A Beatles CD (yes, you read that right ;))
2) A White Christmas (yea, like that's going to happen)
3) Anime, anime and more anime!
4) A new computer (I'm not fussy, just something better than this heap of junk)
5) A trip to Victoria to see my cousin's baby
6) Oh, and a boyfriend would be nice, but I can most certaintly live without that ;)

Well, if I get the Beatles CD and some anime, I'll be happy...I'm more worried this year about not having enough money to buy presents for people...[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]
2) A White Christmas (yea, like that's going to happen)
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]We are supposed to get alot of snow up here in massachusetts tonight. :( I don't like snow. But I hope you get some so you will be happy. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
I want some things that will help me out in the real world of being alone in a foreign country...lol..silverware, tupperware, clothes, laptop...

and most of all... the best xmas present will be from my gf....
Posted
[b]I could sure go for a girlfriend for christmas but..

1) The wrapping would make it hard to breathe

2) I doubt she would be too pleased about 1^

3) She'd probably be with her own family

I am working on it though ;) (without the wrapping paper O_O)[/b]
Posted
[color=darkred]
1)Broadband/ADSL
2)New tower (really nice ;)) *PC tower*
3)DBZ DVDs (and yes, I don't care if they are dubbed because I'm not that sad.)
4)A kilo ;)
5)Winning lottery ticket ;)
6)Leather pants, baggy not tight (no I'm not gay, I just like the look)
7)New trench coat, my present one tore and smells funny O,o

That's pretty much it but I'm sure I'll add things over time (I'm quite materialistic I'm afraid), and Elite dude, maybe you should try that girl upstairs huh? ;) hehe, and if you don't make it, I may give it a bash, though I haven't seen her O,o;;;;; lol, just kidding.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]We are supposed to get alot of snow up here in massachusetts tonight. :( I don't like snow. But I hope you get some so you will be happy. :)[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, I live in Ny, were supposed to get tons tonite, well not tons, maybe 6 inches! Hopefully school will be closed :smirk:
Posted
1. skateboard
2. boxcar racer cd
3. simple plan cd
4.blink 182 cd
5.BOTH good charlotter cds
6.any clothes so long as they come with atticus or level 27 written on it!
7.hmmmm a cd player so i can play my cds!
8. a stocking 4 tha fireplace cuz the dog ate mine!

well thats all i want lol
Stitch!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stitch [/i]
[B]2. boxcar racer cd
4.blink 182 cd
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]don't get Boxcar Racer. It sucks. Tom and Travis(of blink) can't just go making thier own side band. Mark makes blink, and without him, blink is not a good band. So band with tom and travis minus mark = bad band. Just an fyi. and what blink cd do you want? hopefully an old one like Cheshire Cat.[/b][/color]
Posted
To: Foredaddy

you said "Damn conscience" the answer is simple, hae it surgically removed, I did, and I havent given a damn about anything ever since. jks lol. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...