Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Christmas List


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]

[b]1)[/b] Final Fantasy Chronicles
[b]2)[/b] A book with all of Shakespeare's plays in it
[b]3)[/b] A computer, but that'll never happen
[b]4)[/b] Some books of poetry, or any kinds of books
[b]5)[/b] Cd player for my car

And that's about it...I really am not wanting of all that much. Some clothes is what I'll end up getting, I betcha, but, whatever...[/color]
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b]Um... Uh.. I never really think these things through, lol.

1) Money ;)

2) Unreal Tournament 2003

3) Band of Brothers boxset

4) A break from school :)

That's all I can really think of.. although I don't desperately want those things, I would sure like to have them :D[/b]
Posted
Christmas list... I only want one thing but the others would be nice...

1)A powerful-godly-beefy-super computer. (God its all I ask for)
2)Can never go wrong with money
3)A vacation.
Posted
Ok, well here is mine, i have most of it :D.

1) Jean Paul Gautier - LE MALE (aftershave)
[IMG]http://secure.iquiero.com/catalog/peru/perfumes/images/PER011_GR.JPG[/IMG]

2) A gold chain.

3) Clothes (really nice stuff :D) **I have got**

4) PS2: Hitman2 and LoTR: Two Towers **I have got**

5) Money :D

6) For everyone to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (Man, I'm really into the Crimo Spirit this year :D)

That's about it...
Posted
I want...

1) Sims Unleashed.
2) A white Christmas..
3) Horse( Ok I'm not getting one till I'm 16, but that doesn't stop me from wanting one.)
4) Spirit-Stallion of the Cimerron.
5) Everyone have a Merry Christmas!!

Hope you guys have a good Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Anyways,
Luv ya,
C-L
Posted
[FONT=arial]oh goodness, let's see if I can think (my brain/memory is rather fried at the moment).

-material-wise (in no order):
1. CD's
2. Money/gift certificates (preferably to Media Play)
3. Clothes.....simple, but nice looking clothes.....
4. Anime/manga merchandise
5. Chunky, silver jewelry (excepting necklaces, lol)
6. ......etc.?

-non-material wise (no order either, and rather more on the actual [i]wishful[/i] side of thinking):
1. Everyone stays safe
2. No one feels upset/depressed/unimportant
3. A certain someone would say he liked me (hey, as stupid as it sounds, I'm just bein' honest)

I think that should do it.[/FONT]
Posted
1. X-Factor Gel II Lacrosse gloves
2. Warrior Lacrosse Bag
3. TimeSplitters 2 for GC
4. Madden 2003 for GC
5. 2 Wave Birds for Gc
6. Various Dvds
7. Hulk Hogan's AutoBiograohy
8.Various Action Figures
9.Cloths....

-Long list....prolly wont get alot...
Posted
[color=red][b]I have a new item to my list:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell for PC[/b][/color]
Posted
my list... it may bet depressing..it might get wierd it might jsut plain out out of whack but here goes


Mainly: I just want that special person
1: To be with my friends in person
2: To find the truth
3: To finaly understand why...when i look at happy couple...why i start to feel like...something is missing from myself... Liike im not all here.... part of me gone...or its always been gone...but now im starting to relize its gone...
4: To finaly do something about this feeling...of emptyness..like a chunk of me was ripped out or jsut never there...to do something about it
5: CHOCOLATE COVERED ESSPRESSO BEANS :D
6: To learn how to play the Yugioh card game so i can you my 200 cards for something...
7: To work towards filling in that hole
8: I want a guy...that can listen to me... but the guy to be my oun if you get what i mean.... a guy whos only mine and im only his...get it?


this is my list......... laugh if you like
Posted
A nice girl friend.
Btw, sctrach9, lacrosse is the best. I used to play for my highschool team.

Any way.

A nice girl friend, thats all I ask.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko [/i]
[B]3: To finaly understand why...when i look at happy couple...why i start to feel like...something is missing from myself... Liike im not all here.... part of me gone...or its always been gone...but now im starting to relize its gone...[/B][/QUOTE]

You feel empty because they're in love and have found happiness in each other and you haven't yet.

Merry Christmas.
Posted
I have alot I want.. This isn't everything.
1.) PSX2(which may surprise people who really know me, because I've always held a grudge against Sony)
2.) Kingdom Hearts
3.) Tekken 3, Tekken 4, Tekken Tag
4.) The Mummy book
5.) The Mummy Returns book by Max Allen Collins(I already have the one by John Whitman, yes I'm obsessed..)
6.) The Mummy/The Mummy Returns soundtracks(the ones that each have 50 tracks, instead of the ones I have with only 15 and 19 tracks)
7.) All DBZ dvd( which'll never happen)
8.)PhotoShop
9.) New computer
10.) FF games
Posted
For this merry old Christmas I would be wanting many things. My parents split up, so I get two loads of presents :D Shibby!

Mum - X-Box
- X-Box stuff
- Spiderman DVD
- Audioslave CD
- R.A.T.M CD
- Any cool t-shirts etc.

Dad - New T.V (televideo would be nice)
- Clothes
- Porn would be nice...:cool:
God - A Girlfriend!!! (the girl I love with all my heart, who knows who they are, though I doubt will read this)
- Three wishes
- A Keg of beer
- Eternal Good Luck!

Well, obviously my request from 'god' are impossible, but there is no harm in trying heh?:rolleyes:
Posted
Alexus' sounds like the ultimate man list. Heres what I want, not actually what I'll get:

Clothes- Lord I need clothes
Audioslave and Audiovent CD's
A computer (I'm on a laptop that sucks right now)
A life
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]oh3. A certain someone would say he liked me [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I like you amibasuki.

Merry Christmas:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b]3) Band of Brothers boxset
[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]EXCELLENT CHOICE! I got it the day it came out and have watched atleast part of it every day since. It is the most excellent DVD set I have ever got, well, be sure to get the DVD, becuase it comes in a seckse tin. Unlike the vhs version where all you get is a big, bulky box.[/b][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Not really things I want...but what would like for Christmas. :)

1. Spend time with Raiha in front of the PS2, drinking hot chocolate.

2. Say 'hi!' to Juu in real life.

4. Platinum colored GameCube (w/Metroid Prime)

5. X-Box (w/Halo and Splinter Cell)

[/COLOR]
Posted
I only want 3 things this year.......

1) My mom to get better, shes got MS(Multiple Slarosis)

2) Cash

3) To see my dad(havent seen him since I was 3) :(

Well... theres actulally a 4th but I need not say that one on OB.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well. . I have an interesting list. . I suppose. .

1. Teflon cooking set.
. . . . . . I really need a good set of cooking pans. The last one I had started chipping away. . in my food >_< I was upset =P

2. A nice pair of sunglasses.
. . . . . . Don't get me wrong. I don't want a hundred dollar pair of sunglasses. . no Oakley's for me (was that spelled right?). I can do with three dollar pair of glasses. I am not that conceeded where I REALLY need those ultra name brand shades. I just want a pair that are strong enough to last for a while. Such as. . more then a couple months ^_^

3. Replacement parts for my car ^_^ I have a 1994 Saturn SL2. It's a good car, but the way I drive it, it's falling apart fast. . as a result, I know that there are certain parts of my car that are weeks away from falling apart -- Umm, so. . .I would really like parts to replace them =)

And. . just so you don't think that I did this just to be different, I want everyone to know that I still want 'normal' Christmas presents too -- a new computer, a HDTV 50" or larger, many PS2 and GAMECUBE games that I don't have yet. . . ya. . lol ^_^ fun stuff, right?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]2. Say 'hi!' to Juu in real life.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]*goes into real-life mode*

Hi!!! ^^

*adds 'Saying Hi to Rico and Raiha in real life' in Christmas list.*[/color] [/size]
Guest Dragon Champion
Posted
Christmas List! Final Version!

Mom and Dad

- CD Stone Sour : Stone Sour

- CD Nirvana : Nirvana

- CD System Of A Down : Steal This Album

- CD Mudvayne : End Of All Things To Come

- DVD Killer Klowns From Outer Space

- DVD Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

- Shirt Slipknot: Mayhem [url]http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=766844&RN=271[/url]

- Shirt Spongebob WorkShirt [url]http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&G=2&ITEM=278343&RN=141[/url]

- Ps2 Game WWE Smackdown - Shut your Mouth

Sister

- Ps2 Game Tekken 4

- CD Sublime : Sublime

Well, that is about it. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]You feel empty because they're in love and have found happiness in each other and you haven't yet.

Merry Christmas. [/B][/QUOTE]


AND how on earth do you know this???????

IF anyone wants to know the full extent of my feelings.... CHECK OUT MY BLOG....

go to OTAKU PIKE

my blogs there

im frankie flora blanko what ever you wanna call me... but my blogs there... MONDAYS entrie explains....exactly how i feel
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko [/i]
[B]AND how on earth do you know this???????
[/B][/QUOTE]

It's um, pretty obvious? If you see a happy couple... and then you feel empty because of it... hmmm. Seems to answer itself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...