OtakuBoards

Fighting

Ice Dragon v2

on friday me and my friends were walkin back frum my house during lunch (weve got open campus at high school and i live right across the street) and as we were coming back, we heard this roar of chearing and yelling and a-woo-hoos. we ran to see wut was happenin and these girls were just tearin each other apart. they were clawin at each other and pullin each others her-it was brutal. then i cop came in and broke it up. high school sure is amazing(ly violent).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]on friday me and my friends were walkin back frum my house during lunch (weve got open campus at high school and i live right across the street) and as we were coming back, we heard this roar of chearing and yelling and a-woo-hoos. we ran to see wut was happenin and these girls were just tearin each other apart. they were clawin at each other and pullin each others her-it was brutal. then i cop came in and broke it up. high school sure is amazing(ly violent). [/B][/QUOTE]

That is so stupid.... if I ever do get in a fight, I can promise you one thing- there wouldn't be any hair-pulling or clawing like a bunch of cats. If I'm going to actually expound my energy to violence, it's gonna be done right....

I really wanna hear people's reasons for fighting.... what fight could not be averted by having an intellectual talk?

Fighting is just an ultimative (sp?) for unintelligent people I think. Not fighting like Martial Arts, but like fighting at school or in a bar or something. Martial Arts I KNOW takes alot of mental strength so I am NEVER refering to that when I say fighting. But fights in school when it's just pure anger.... most of the time it's so stupid misunderstand but neither of the people talk about it.... perhaps they lack the mental capacity and intelligence to do so.....

Ive never been in a real fight but its been pretty close, Im like Transtic, I make the people think there stupid. Kinda like sumthing that happend today. There was this kid at school today that was talking about how fat this girl was, then a freind of mine said that he was mean, then i said that he was mean half the time and stupid the other. He ovislouy (sp) know it was true so he started lying and saying he was smater than me (big mistake cause im one of the smarted kids in the class and im a real good martial artist, well sorta), so he leaves to throw some stuff away my friend and I start messing with his lunch bag (We where at lunch) and i took some food out of his bag. Funny thing was that he knows i like to mess aroind and take stuff. So the joke was on him. :laugh: Dang that was long.

While i was in to taking martial arts lessons (I was into it before i moved but could never find a good enough place here in England)
I was an incredibly good fighter mentally and physically. I was first place in a tournement. I also had a sparing match vs. a blue belt 14 year old (I was 10 and a few ranks lower than blue) It was incredibe how long i lasted againt him. He won in the end, but the normal match lasted about 7 minutes, and we tied and had a deathmatch that lasted about 2 minutes when he got me in the chest cause i was so tired.

Yikes thats really long. Oh well.

Guest Voodookanaka
I live in chapeltown sheffield, so...duh!

Prince Naz' got knocked down at our local chippy (serves him right cocky git)

Ive never been knocked out, wether in a fight or otherwise, Ive been jumped and beaten into a bloody pulp but never knocked out, Ive never knocked anyone out, Ive messed up a guys face for life, but thats bout it,

Fighting generally occurs near me with loads of ppl against one...and I dont have many friends.

Guest Voodookanaka
transtic, what would u do, its 3 in morning n your walking through park to get home, 6 drunk trendy gits come up to u and start mouthing at u?
one of them launches a rock at u, and it misses... just...
would u :

A. run away (and have to watch out for them every time and have your self esteem and pride hurt),

B. fight em (then have to watch for them, and all their mates?? )

or C. attempt to have a nice friendly chat with them?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]transtic, what would u do, its 3 in morning n your walking through park to get home, 6 drunk trendy gits come up to u and start mouthing at u?
one of them launches a rock at u, and it misses... just...
would u :

A. run away (and have to watch out for them every time and have your self esteem and pride hurt),

B. fight em (then have to watch for them, and all their mates?? )

or C. attempt to have a nice friendly chat with them? [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be self defence which is almost a totally different story.... granted yes, it's still fighting, I wouldn't know what I would do... first I would ask myself, what the hell am I doing walking to get home at 3 in the morning?

I genrally ignore people that talk to me on the streets that i dunno. So at first i would just ignore them and the roock. I can't talk to stupid people cause the point never gets through. Stupid people lack the ability to understand a civil conversation. I certainly wouldn't fight them unless one of them started fighting me first (ie: jumping on my back or something) Running away... Since I will probably never see these people again, i would probably run away. There is no pride lost in running away from stupid ignorant jackasses... you may think so however I don't.

Seriously, that situation is rare. I wouldn't be walking around just by myself at 3 in the morning. There's not alot of punk kids around here either... but still.... really though, I have no idea what I would do in that situation....

I have never gotten into a fight. And I am proud of that. And for future reference, If I were to get into a fight, untill I learn some basic self-defence from Akido lessons, I'd be high-tailing it in the opposite direction! I'm pretty good at moving fast too, though only for short distances. Then I get tired or I get the cramps.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I don't fight.... physical fighting is for the weak minded.... [/B][/QUOTE]

**** straight. Even though I do have the ability to probably whoop the shizzy out of most of the people in my school, I don't. I rather fight through my mind then through my fist. That's the way I see it.

fighting is a way of life for me im always trying to perfect and increase my skill ive been in tournaments,streetfights and school/ bus fights so its hard to keep track but ive lost very few times only when i chose to lose or when i would try to fight black belts when i was jus a green but tat was a while back now im studying the martal arts like kung fu muy tai and tai chi im also in the prosess of makeing my own forms and fighting groups...........

this summer theres a vip tournament near where i live and ive been invited so someone likes me.........:devil: oh well i also live by my sword so its all good here

People are scared of me. Shinji thinks I'm evil, and he's a lot older than me. I have gotten into fights though...only minor. I've never really lost...Well, if kicking someone in the balls and them running away from you counts as a loss, then okay, I've lost one. ****ing hurt. I'm not really a big strong jock person. I'm 135 and 5'3...13 years old...Fast runner though, and I have really strong legs, so I guess without my legs I'd be like, 50 or something.

Ive only been in one fight in Highschool. Everyone thinx I'm crazy now :devil: . I used to get into alot of fights when I was in elementary tho. I only got my *** kicked once because this girl I fought got her 9th grade brother on me (I was in the 4th grade at the time :rolleyes: ). I never did like fighting but talking it out is a waste of time if the other person isn't going to listen. So, I tap dat azz :D