OtakuBoards

Fighting

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Have u ever gone into a real fight, as in physical????
Did u KO(win) or KO'd(lose)????
and how bad were ur injuries????
as for me
KO-2
KO'd-1 [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes I have:

KO-3
KO'd-0

Fire is my friend, all three people went home with first degree burns :devil:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]no wonder ur called piromunkie
yet, another born arsonist [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hey, they didn't ask for a fair fight, so I didn't give them one!! :D :devil: :flaming:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i]
[b]I don't fight.... physical fighting is for the weak minded....[/b][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I prefer [i]not[/i] to fight, but (this may sound childish but it's true) they started it!! I was just giving them what they deserved.. ask and you will receive[/SIZE]

Yeah ive been in fights one of them i didnt do anything to the guy and he knocked me out of course that was in 2nd grade.
While in the 7th grade i had a friend getting beat up and stuff so i came in to knock them out but it was probaly a tie both me,my friend,2 enemies got hurt badly.Many more fights but its the past i find it pointless these days.:)

while Transtic has a point I look at fighting from a sports prespective. I know and teach Taiji and Kung Fu. My style is mix of the two. I spice it with a bit of base karate which gives it more general, all around feel because Taiji and Kung Fu are two distinctly Chinese styles and karate is a distinctly Japanese style. Although karate has become more americanized than Dragonball I learned it from a the same Chinese master who taught me Taiji and Kung Fu. Don't ask me where he learned karate but Taiji and Kung Fu runs through his family. So I know his versions of Taiji and Kung Fu are pure...

-Justin

Don't get me wrong though....

Fighting, for me is for the weak minded... Fighting over a girl or guy... weak... fighting for reputation.. weak....

I will fight, but in every occation i have it's been purely in self defence, but it's after I use mind tactics.... I ALWAYS beat people in the head... not physically, but mentally... I turn their words around and make them feel stupid.... hell you've seen me on the boards.... I make people look stupid... then they feel embarassed and sulk in their new founded stupidity.... or they say something which makes them sound more stupid.... they tend to do that alot....

What most people don't realize is that mental pain is much much worse than physical pain.... if you learn to exploit that, you will always be atop the field.... but I don't use this on all people... just people who think they can try to rule over my life and act like they know more than me for whatever reason. not saying they don't or that I am better, just if they wanna be all cocky about it they deserve it.

I've only got into a physical fight twice so:

KO-2
KO'ed-0

I'm a nice guy but very strong. The only reason I got into a fight was because my friend was being ganged up on by well...a gang so I had to help him out. Then the second occasion was when one of them tried to get payback and I threw him through the glass window.

I know it's bad...but it Was in self-defense...

Injuries? Nothing but a pain in my arms for a few days.

Lets see....I have got into lots of fights considering I am a chick...
Most of them I won and a most of them were against guys...But my most recent was last year...It was at my friend ,Kim's church,it was a wednesday.This guy that was about 15 or 16 was making fun of Ash and I tolf him to stop but he wouldn't so I punched him.Then we kinda fought for 5 minutes.The fight ended with him tackling me.So I was on the floor and he was on top of me...:eek:
Not where I wanna be...Neither won because we didn't want to get caught fighting in church.But he didn't make fun of Ash anymore in front of me...:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]What most people don't realize is that mental pain is much much worse than physical pain....[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, I do know that, heh heh..psyching people out is a reoccuring hobby of mine.. I just use for trickery, I've never had to use it in a fight[/SIZE]

Nope....never been in a physical fight. I do, however, enjoy martial arts. I just don't use my hands, feet, etc to beat someone up because I've ran out of insults to say. Mental torture is beautiful.

"You can rearrange my face but you can't rearrange my mind, you can beat this shell about me, but you can't touch what's inside" -Propagandhi

[color=deeppink]Fighting, fighting, fighting. I'm not a fighter. I'm agressive, but I hardly ever pick a fight...er, actually I never have. Girls differ from guys too, when we fight, we don't talk to each other and insult each other behind the others' back, when guys fight, it's physical.

I get all my agression out while playing video games, I can kick most people's butts in 007...pretty good for a girl, eh :smirk:[/color]

well, i fight, but i never KO any1 or get KOed myself. but if thats how were goin then:
KO-6
KOed-1
5 times ive foughjt my sister (dont give me that "ur not supposed to hit girls" bull$#it) ONLy BECAUSE shes a little smart @ss and she got what was coming to her.
1 time my friend cheap-shotted me in the stomach, so i swung around and kicked him in the side of the head (yes, he is shorter than me, but only by 2 inches), and it got all swollen there for a week.
1 time i was annoying my friend at a sleepover and he has a short-temper, so he beat my @ss, and it really hurt (sum1 held me down while he punched me in the chest for 15 seconds).

I have only been in two fights, one in 6th grade a dude went off on me for talking with his g/f. And no, I was not trying to steal her. So after fighting each other for about 30 sec, I grabbed the a$$ hole by the head and kneed him in the face, sending him back atleast 3 feet in the air. In the other one, I can't even remember what started it, but I won by football tackling the dude.

I have also got into about 30 fights in hockey and lacrosse, but hey, thats half the fun of the sport.

I don't really like getting into fights, truthfully its because I'm scared what I'll end up doing to the other guy....

I'm a lunatic when I get into a fight, and sometimes the person I beat up gets sent to hospital, thats why nobody messes with me much anymore, they know how lethal I can be, and in a way I'm relieved because that means I don't have to worry about fighting anymore....

Never gotten into real fight before, which is rather weird considerin' I'm always punching my friends (um, guy friends, k) and wrestle an awful lot. I'm more playful-aggressive than I'm-gonna-tear-you-apart-cuz-I-need-anger-management. If someone were threatening anyone in my family, I'd fight (heh, dunno how successful I'd be). If someone were attacking me, you better believe I would throw everything I've got at 'em, I'm kind of paranoid about that around here, considering things that have been going on lately..... but no, no real fight for me.

erm...fights? well,i really haven't been in a physical one before, but i'm sure i will pretty soon, don't ask why don't ask how, i just know i probably will. but words are a lot harsher, especially what i've seen. forget the blasted punching, and start putting them down. amazing what we girls think of today:eek: :eek: :eek: :( :eek: i for one though, don't want to get into fights.

well, I have only been in 4 serious fights( serious being outside of a martial arts dojo ). I won them all because I only have one person that I know personally that can match my ability. He kind of sucked at the finals for last weeks tournament though...

-Justin