OtakuBoards

protesting desert shadows decision to leave...

Dessert Shadow

Eh....well....I sure don't want you to leave, Desert, but, yeh....it's up to you... I'll miss seeing ya around.... Who's going to make me laugh with totally random posts? 'Thought you said that was why ya were here.... And I still need to laugh...

Dun' forget me... ;)

yeah I remember when he first came here...I remember his very first siggy...it said " Some day I'll draw as good as TOPAZ" I think. And when TOPAZ announced she was leaving he drew a pic of Vejita waving goodbye and crying. Geeze, that was a long time ago...oh well..meeemmooriiies...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]yeah I remember when he first came here...I remember his very first siggy...it said " Some day I'll draw as good as TOPAZ" I think. And when TOPAZ announced she was leaving he drew a pic of Vejita waving goodbye and crying. Geeze, that was a long time ago...oh well..meeemmooriiies...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya I remember that, TOPAZ's leave was more sad than this one. No offense DS, I've just known TOPAZ longer than I've known you.. so thats the main reason..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ya I remember that, TOPAZ's leave was more sad than this one. No offense DS, I've just known TOPAZ longer than I've known you.. so thats the main reason..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
So..you are PyroDragon after all...I couldn't tell if you were because there are so many **** Pyro's here nowadays but at least I know you are the original...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
So..you are PyroDragon after all...I couldn't tell if you were because there are so many **** Pyro's here nowadays but at least I know you are the original...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That I am my good man! I just changed my name a bit for the new boards and actual preference for simians over lizards/reptiles. And ya I know there are a few, and I've given them a piece of my mind :flaming: :D[/SIZE]

I'm sick of these going away threads. They're ridiculous.

If he wants to go...then so be it. It's his decision. I don't think that everyone pleading with him to stay will necessarily change his mind.

If you really want to keep in contact with him, just save his email address or talk to him on AOL.

• 12 years later...