Stupid school sayings/cheers...

Phantasy Freak

How high is your school spirit?  

1. 1. How high is your school spirit?

• High
    • Medium
    • Low
    • I have none

hmm......well, there are many, we like to make some up as we go along. um....i go to a procheal school, so these might be stupid, but heres one we used to do, back in 8th grade days, are coach would start saying stuff, and we would reply amen brother coach, then at the end he would say Its the voodoo (we would repeat) that you doo, so well! and there are like ain't no angels, (are team name was the angels :rolleyes: it was the schools team name, but now i'm happy as a Lady Warrior!:D ) but we hads thousands.

[color=deeppink]Well, considering the fact that I am a cheerleader, I think I should give some of my opinion on cheers. Well...our school has awesome spirit because of the fact that our football team kicks @ss...but one cheer that I hate the most is "when you're up you're up, and when you're down you're down, and when you're messing with the panthers you're up side down." uuggh! So hate it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, considering the fact that I am a cheerleader, I think I should give some of my opinion on cheers.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ugh, cheerleaders.. *shudders* Sorry, I can't stand them.. no offense to you..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ugh, cheerleaders.. *shudders* Sorry, I can't stand them.. no offense to you..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah, no personal offense taken. Though, I bet you know nothing about the cheerleading world...and considering our team was ranked 5th in the state last year (only the second year we've been doing the type of cheer you can get ranked for) well I think it's pretty d@mn good :smirk:. Though, if you insult the activity (someone may get mad if i use the word sport) it usually doesn't both me, but I'm starting to get kinda sick of it...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Hah, no personal offense taken. Though, I bet you know nothing about the cheerleading world...and considering our team was ranked 5th in the state last year (only the second year we've been doing the type of cheer you can get ranked for) well I think it's pretty d@mn good :smirk:. Though, if you insult the activity (someone may get mad if i use the word sport) it usually doesn't both me, but I'm starting to get kinda sick of it...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't care to know anything about the "cheerleading world" as you so put it. Any cheerleader that I've metpersonally doesn't like me, and I don't like them. It's kind of a grudge, I guess..[/SIZE]

Panthers... that's our rivals mascot... anyway, I have school spirit in abundance. I'm the starting half-back on Varsity..they call me Cadillac. So when it comes pep-rally time and they introduce the starters Coach does that Caaadillac thing and then my last name. Then Swweeet Veetonn and so on down the line. But everyone on the starting line has an " official " nickname...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I don't care to know anything about the "cheerleading world" as you so put it. Any cheerleader that I've metpersonally doesn't like me, and I don't like them. It's kind of a grudge, I guess..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Okey, ignorance is bliss they say...:rolleyes:[/color]

Heh, I actually found myself at a Cheer Competition last year (saw Babygirl too! yay!) and I must say, it's nutty. Hehe, they do some crazy stuff, but it's worth it, cuz our highschool has lots of school spirit! woohoo! the best is their "spirit faces" :eek: some just look scary though!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]the best is their "spirit faces" :eek: some just look scary though! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]rotflmao! Hahah! I never realized it, but that face represents it sooo well! hahaha, still laughing over here...[/color]

Its fun to get pumped up for a game. That's why I'm glad the season has finally started( We beat county 61-0 Friday night,woo hoo ). It is a lot of hard work to be a football player and all but my heart goes out to you cheerleaders...I have watched them practice, and, while pleasurable to see it the thought of actually doing it scares me...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]My school's spirt is [I]very[/I] high. And when I mean high I mean high. All of our inter-school sports teams did really well, and at athletic competitions against different schools our school's cheering drown out everyone's elses combined... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, we have no School Spirit... Because our school is so budget, and all the Teachers suck.. (-_-)

Believe it or not I am friends with a couple of cheerleaders.Very scary thought,since I am a freak.But we were friends before then became a cheerleader....
Babygirl-Speaking of "5th in state"...Our cheerleaders came out 1st in region,1st in state and 10th(i think this is right) in nationals.I was like "they got 1st in regional and state!How did that happen??"
I have no schoo spirit because i don't care for the sports.If I do its football cause several of my good guy friends are on the team.Then this guy ask me why I am not on the football team.I said, "Because I wouldn't last...I'm only good at tackling."Of course I play football with my friends and thats the way it will stay.

*Cheers*>>>>>>>"Jackets can do it! GO! GO!"
I think that I have a pretty good bit of school spirit, although this is my first year at this school, but hey!.....This is my first year to be a cheerleader also, so I'm enjoying it as much as possible, and have/show and show as much school spirit as possible;)

I've gone to parochial schools for the past eight years or so... First, I was a 'Warrior.' Now, a 'Crusader.' Well, I would be, if I participated in sports....

My personal school spirit is: None. And Homecoming week is coming up, too.... I'm going to wear black on School Spirit Day again.....

I just love being contrary....