Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who will win the OBBII competition?  

86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the OBBII competition?

    • DeathKnight
      36
    • Lady Katana
      9
    • Duo Maxwell
      14
    • Queen Asuka
      27


Recommended Posts

Posted
It's the moment you've all been waiting for, Ladies and Gentlemen, the final eviction for this year's Otaku Big Brother contest.

In this contest, you vote for [B]who you want to win.[/B] Don't get it messed up, or you might end up voting the person you wanted out to win. And we couldn't have that now.

Just be forewarned--If you DO make a mistake, I'm not going to change it. Happened too much in the last eviction (whenever that was... o.o)

Anyway, uh, good luck Voting? o_O;
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote]DeusExMachina92: damn Flash.. heh.. when's he gonna put the next eviction thingie up.. he said he was doing it on Monday.. heh ^^
Elite Dragon0: lol
DeusExMachina92: ...I say that and he puts the thread up...
Elite Dragon0: lol[/quote]

I literally said that just as you were putting the thread up.. heh
Posted
[b]I sound like such an intelligent person in that AIM conversation Deus, heheh.

I just read (sounds impossible I know) most of the recent posts, and so I have cast my vote fairly. I must say it's hard to do considering what they get away with in there, lol.[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b]I sound like such an intelligent person in that AIM conversation Deus, heheh.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh.. yeah. I would've added something to it to make your part look more intelligent, or add a few LOLs into what I said to make me look dumber- but that wouldn't have been right.. heh.. besides, it's funnier that way..

by the way, good luck with the vegetable list.. heh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]

In this contest, you vote for [B]who you want to win.[/B] Don't get it messed up, or you might end up voting the person you wanted out to win. And we couldn't have that now.

Just be forewarned--If you DO make a mistake, I'm not going to change it. Happened too much in the last eviction (whenever that was... o.o)

Anyway, uh, good luck Voting? o_O; [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Eh, I did just that. Can we take rain checks, lol? Heh, oh well.[/color]
Posted
[size=1] [color=crimson] [FONT=century gothic]I think either duo maxwell or Deathknight will take this one out ~_^
*casts vote*
Now, only if the TV Big Brother was this exciting lol. [/size] [/color] [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Eh, I did just that. Can we take rain checks, lol? Heh, oh well.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

There's allways one...

*Casts vote*
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Wow. These guys are [i]pretty[/i] close.
I voted for Ken, but I have to admit, you guys were all [i]very[/i] funny!
Good luck, you guys! ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Good luck, Queen A.! You got my vote - now that Ginny's not on anymore...

I have to say I admire the contestants for being so patient, as the "big brother" was kind of...well, apparently not interested to do this properly (I mean all the rushing, group evictions, long breaks...)

But anyways, it has been amusing!

PS. My Survivor: Freakshow -RPG is also on its last meters. I'll post the final vote-thread in few weeks. Go check it out!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]There's allways one...

*Casts vote* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Is there not, heh? Oh well, I'm still alive, aren't I *snicker*?[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I voted for DK/Ken because he is the funniest one in OBII. That is about the only reason why...[/size]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Duo M! Got to support my fellow Aussies ^_~

(plus, she owns my soul, so I'm scared what she'll do to it if I don't vote for her) :nervous:[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]*votes*

Lady K all the way! ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


NAY! Queen Asuka ownz j00z 4ll!!

O_o;;; Plus Ken said he's cry if he wins...
Posted
Fools...Ken wants to be evicted. And this damn edit button is working up, so the issue is confused.

And Sara, I'm assuming you missed the whole 'Asuka owns you' part...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...